Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 778

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 855473 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread: THE CLAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW edition
« Reply #2415 on: January 12, 2017, 10:22:17 pm »

I really ought to make a better password scheme.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread: THE CLAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW edition
« Reply #2416 on: January 13, 2017, 04:13:20 pm »

If I need a long password consisting of numbers, I take a small, easy to remember number and apply a function to it. For example, I could just remember 24 and 19 when really the password is 2419. That way, I can have time to learn the long version of the password without worrying about forgetting about it.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #2417 on: January 14, 2017, 04:13:52 am »

Steam Store changed its design again, and now it's even more awful! It looks like they're trying to make Steam Store look like Win8 interface!
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2418 on: January 14, 2017, 01:44:08 pm »

Meh. I don't mind. I don't even get the hate for the windows 8+10 interface. It's an aesthetically pleasing interface.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2419 on: January 14, 2017, 01:45:54 pm »

Steam Store changed its design again, and now it's even more awful! It looks like they're trying to make Steam Store look like Win8 interface!
Wha?  Huh?

Meh. I don't mind. I don't even get the hate for the windows 8+10 interface. It's an aesthetically pleasing interface.
Aesthetically, it's alright, for using a computer, it's not quite.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2420 on: January 14, 2017, 01:53:54 pm »

Then I'm an outlier. I've never had a problem using it :P

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2421 on: January 14, 2017, 01:58:18 pm »

I'm obne of those people who don't really care about interface changes so long as they aren't awful open source UIs too.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #2422 on: January 14, 2017, 02:05:29 pm »

I'm one of those people who don't really care about interface changes so long as they aren't awful open source UIs too.

I don't like when UI is bright-coloured. Back in 2012-2014, Steam had much more interesting dark blue/black design. Now they changed good colour scheme into brightly-coloured crap below:

It still works okay, but I just really don't like new aesthetics of Steam Store.

Note: Top of the front page would make much better example.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 02:08:04 pm by CrocAndBearLover »
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2423 on: January 14, 2017, 11:52:34 pm »

The Ameripol thread is locked, and I feel like I've had a non-insignificant contribution to that. Why do I keep ruining things ;_;
._.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2424 on: January 15, 2017, 01:56:34 am »

Because you're Russian. Its in your blood to fuck with Capitalist Pigs like us.

Joking aside, you're probably fine.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2425 on: January 15, 2017, 01:59:54 am »

It's not locked anymore, and you had nothing to do with the spate of personal attacks.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 02:51:21 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #2426 on: January 15, 2017, 06:27:17 am »

re: passwords

I just use a made up word that I made up years and years ago, and is stored in my head, and vary it for security.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2427 on: January 15, 2017, 10:18:12 am »

Very small sads but on YouTube I wish there was a way to only subscribe to a certain subset of a channel's content, like subscribing to individual shows. A few channels I'm interested in put out videos every day, when I subscribed for the series they only update every two weeks. I'd rather just subscribe to Nostalgia Critic than get all the extra content from Channel Awesome taking up space in my feed.

Actually fuck it, you know what I'm upset about right now? Textbooks that are designed to be destroyed in normal use so you can't resell them. Both of my music textbooks are spiral-bound softcovers, which are already starting to look wonky (I've had them less than a week). Even though there's a text and separate workbook, both have activities where you have to write in the book (and I think the publishers are hoping you'll have to tear the page out, too).
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 10:49:01 am by itisnotlogical »
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2428 on: January 16, 2017, 08:35:33 pm »

There's a jacket from a favourite band of mine that I really, really want to buy, but it'll cost me about eighty dollars what with shipping from the US and all. I mean, I do very much most definitely want this thing, and they probably won't be available too much longer...

I should probably just toughen up and buy the damn thing, making it my one major purchase for the fortnight.
Got paid today and this is pretty much the main thing I've been planning to buy, after all. Still, so much money...
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2429 on: January 16, 2017, 09:45:15 pm »

I have a headache

Probably from trying to read too much

it huuuuuurts
._.
Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 778