Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 547 548 [549] 550 551 ... 779

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 859682 times)

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly upset today thread
« Reply #8220 on: September 21, 2020, 05:22:38 am »

I'd prefer watching burnball to both baseball and cricket.

My favorite baseball team sucks. They've sucked for a long, long time, and that's never stopped me from watching them, but still. Why can't you be good for a while, Mariners?

This is exactly how we from not so good and/or small countries think about world championships all the time ;)

I used to at least have Barcelona but they have sucked since like Xavi left. I feel for Messi. It must be awful to be the world's greatest player and see the club you've been playing in since you were 13 fall apart like that.

Of course now they've just nkw gotten Henke Larsson as a trainer so now they'll probably turn around again. I hope.
Love, scriver~

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #8221 on: September 21, 2020, 07:39:21 am »

Larsson was a good player.

Rather unfortunately for every other team in Scotland that wasn’t Celtic.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #8222 on: September 21, 2020, 08:55:17 am »

Yes! I was hoping one of the Scotsman here would recognise the name. He's one of my old favourite players of my youth, a very "that one player that makes the team a team rather than a bunch of players" kind of player. I haven't kept up with his trainer career but I would treat any attempts to persuade me it hasn't been stellar with hostility
Love, scriver~

McTraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • This text isn't very personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8223 on: September 21, 2020, 11:34:44 am »

Microsoft is buying Zenimax, including Bethesda.

:'(

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #8224 on: September 21, 2020, 11:46:50 am »

Microsoft is buying Zenimax, including Bethesda.

:'(

Yessss ✊👊✊👊✊👊✊💦
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8225 on: September 21, 2020, 12:16:19 pm »

I mean it cant make shit worse, can it?
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #8226 on: September 21, 2020, 01:06:31 pm »

Yeah, Bethesda has been kinda shit for the past couple of years. Tho I doubt much will change in the end, as long as they're making them money I doubt MS will meddle too much.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #8227 on: September 21, 2020, 01:26:03 pm »

Yeah TBH I was surprised at the grief because Bethseda has indeed been kind of shitty for a while. Though TBH I was never a complete sell for their games (as in, this first person RPG stuff, for the most part. I dont like FPP).
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

McTraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • This text isn't very personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8228 on: September 21, 2020, 01:49:47 pm »

The biggest way to make it worse is to make all the IP Windows/XBox exclusive, where it wasn't previously exclusive.

Which is something that Microsoft is very fond of doing.  I mean maybe MS is not dumb enough to throw away the revenue they'd get from all the Playstation titles? Because I am pretty certain that you can bet that taking properties like Elder Scrolls and Fallout to a Microsoft Exclusive will probably not get the literal millions of people with those systems to buy MS products. I can bet it would actually backfire badly.

Is there anything cross-platform that MS studios have published? I know that none of the Halo stuff is available anywhere (I'm still disappointed at Bungie for that; I loved the Marathon series!) other than MS platforms.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8229 on: September 21, 2020, 03:58:10 pm »

I've been having very frequent headaches lately. Just some days, feels like a gallon of water is sloshing in my head. Not sure why.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8230 on: September 21, 2020, 04:12:03 pm »

The biggest way to make it worse is to make all the IP Windows/XBox exclusive, where it wasn't previously exclusive.

Which is something that Microsoft is very fond of doing.  I mean maybe MS is not dumb enough to throw away the revenue they'd get from all the Playstation titles? Because I am pretty certain that you can bet that taking properties like Elder Scrolls and Fallout to a Microsoft Exclusive will probably not get the literal millions of people with those systems to buy MS products. I can bet it would actually backfire badly.

Is there anything cross-platform that MS studios have published? I know that none of the Halo stuff is available anywhere (I'm still disappointed at Bungie for that; I loved the Marathon series!) other than MS platforms.

Mass Effect 1 was published by MS Studios and is available on Playstation consoles.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8231 on: September 21, 2020, 05:02:17 pm »

It only got that PS3 port 5 years later though,  ~4 years after EA acquired Bioware from MS. So I dont think that even counts as a lone exception):
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #8232 on: September 21, 2020, 05:44:48 pm »

I tend to find I get headaches if I sleep too much or too little, drink too little fluid, if I’m tense or whatever.

Basically just existing.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #8233 on: September 22, 2020, 12:01:20 am »

I've been having very frequent headaches lately. Just some days, feels like a gallon of water is sloshing in my head. Not sure why.

Ogh, I've recently picked up headaches where it feels like it's trying to grow tendrils out the back of my skull.

Guess we'll never know, eh?

I'm going to recommend you both stay away from dark cults for awhile. Particularly those that worship Elder Gods.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2020, 12:03:13 am by Bumber »
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Лишь одна дорожка да на всей земле
    • View Profile
« Reply #8234 on: September 22, 2020, 02:04:47 am »

I don't really play AAA titles... mostly indie games and PDX games.
Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless. What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar?
Pages: 1 ... 547 548 [549] 550 551 ... 779