Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Decided to start a poll about it. Do you guys want intermissions, with both backstories and the events after a Chapter?

Yes. Backstories about our characters, which may answer questions? Seeing the world after the destructive chapters? Yes, please!
- 2 (40%)
Nah. We should just start Chapter 2/3/5/291, and put background info in the Chapter itself.
- 0 (0%)
Why ask, Greatness? It's your game, if you want this sort of thing, just do it already.
- 3 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: July 20, 2016, 05:13:00 pm

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 106

Author Topic: Wiki Warfare: Cataclysm  (Read 141265 times)

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Warfare: Cataclysm
« Reply #465 on: June 21, 2016, 01:49:46 pm »

Because BiggerFish's turn came first, and he escaped. During his turn, he called out for help, causing the Police Officers to show up and distract Cobra, also causing him to stop chasing Bigger Fish. If you want Cobra to go after TBF this turn, go right ahead.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: June 21, 2016, 05:21:50 pm »

That makes sense, thanks for clearing that up.

Cobra runs after TBF with very stabby intentions, yelling "Fuck the police."

The helicopter is to go after TBF and light him up, even if that must be with pistol fire.

The Russian Mafia does what they are good at.

Prepare a squadron of Rwandan military aircraft to chase after TBF, we're taking this S.O.B. down regardless of the cost.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: June 21, 2016, 05:30:24 pm »

That makes sense, thanks for clearing that up.

Cobra runs after TBF with very stabby intentions, yelling "Fuck the police."

The helicopter is to go after TBF and light him up, even if that must be with pistol fire.

The Russian Mafia does what they are good at.

Prepare a squadron of Rwandan military aircraft to chase after TBF, we're taking this S.O.B. down regardless of the cost.

(Why not just launch one of the nukes you totally have at London? Im sure nothing bad will come of it.  :P )
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: June 21, 2016, 06:19:44 pm »

(Why not just launch one of the nukes you totally have at London? Im sure nothing bad will come of it.  :P )

According to this treaty, (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Nuclear-Weapon-Free_Zone_Treaty) Rwanda, along with the rest of Africa, cannot have or fire Nuclear weapons. South Sudan isn't under the treaty, though how much leeway that gives them, I don't know.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: June 21, 2016, 06:27:13 pm »

According to this treaty, (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Nuclear-Weapon-Free_Zone_Treaty) Rwanda, along with the rest of Africa, cannot have or fire Nuclear weapons. South Sudan isn't under the treaty, though how much leeway that gives them, I don't know.
(North Korea shouldn't have nukes ether but they are a rouge nation, kinda like what Rwanda has become.)
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: June 21, 2016, 06:41:10 pm »

((I prefer vermillion nations. Also, since we're talking about the political states of nations in regards to weapons, I'd like to point out that most police in England, unless they are specially trained, do not carry firearms. They get tazers and batons. And patrolling officers rarely, if ever, have guns.))

Enhance my armor with more Alchemy.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 06:46:34 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: June 21, 2016, 06:56:39 pm »

((I prefer vermillion nations. Also, since we're talking about the political states of nations in regards to weapons, I'd like to point out that most police in England, unless they are specially trained, do not carry firearms. They get tazers and batons. And patrolling officers rarely, if ever, have guns.))

Correct-a-mundo, and man will you be lucky if I ever type that again. You are right in that guns are rare, even to Police, in Britain. I'm not going to handwave it by just saying the cops are specially trained either, though I guess Riot Police do have that sort of training. I may have to explain the credentials next turn, but going into that much detail might be a bit...much.

And yeah, North Korea having nuclear weapons is a big deal, but Rwanda wouldn't have such weapons, since they would be dismantled upon signing of said African Treaty? Yeah, Rwanda is rogue, but it can't just synthesize Nukes out of thin air. On my understanding, nuclear missiles require months to properly produce, especially if the factories and laboratories required haven't been used in quite some time.

Also, I quite enjoy Cyan, Navy, Crimson, and Maroon nations. A nice big pallet of shades that way.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: June 21, 2016, 07:05:06 pm »

Correct-a-mundo, and man will you be lucky if I ever type that again. You are right in that guns are rare, even to Police, in Britain. I'm not going to handwave it by just saying the cops are specially trained either, though I guess Riot Police do have that sort of training. I may have to explain the credentials next turn, but going into that much detail might be a bit...much.

And yeah, North Korea having nuclear weapons is a big deal, but Rwanda wouldn't have such weapons, since they would be dismantled upon signing of said African Treaty? Yeah, Rwanda is rogue, but it can't just synthesize Nukes out of thin air. On my understanding, nuclear missiles require months to properly produce, especially if the factories and laboratories required haven't been used in quite some time.

Also, I quite enjoy Cyan, Navy, Crimson, and Maroon nations. A nice big pallet of shades that way.
Considering the amount of gunfire earlier, it think it wouldn't be much of a hand wave if they where specially trained or something similar.

Regarding nukes, who said you need actual nukes? Some kind of Alchemy bomb could have similar effects.

Or TCM could always just get someone to kidnap a nuclear scientist from some nation.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: June 21, 2016, 07:14:40 pm »

@PirateJoe: Yeah, it really wouldn't be due to the whole gunfire situation. And with an Alchemy Bomb, we have from FullMetal Alchemist, Kimblee, the Crimson Alchemist. (http://fma.wikia.com/wiki/Solf_J._Kimblee) Still, TCM is the one who decides these things, and what he wants to do with any weapons is his choice.

New turn's coming either later tonight or tomorrow. It depends.

« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 08:05:03 pm by Greatness942 »

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: June 21, 2016, 10:58:41 pm »

When did Rwanda become a rogue nation? No one outside the UK has stated they have a problem so far and even the UK hasn't formally denounced Rwanda or anything.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: June 22, 2016, 05:18:04 pm »

Match 1: The Beginning
Gamemode: Deathmatch
Round 35: Honorable Death
?, Central Asia
Time: Early Morning. Weather: Light Fog. Date: 7/19/2016

Eyes turn to NRDL after his declaration, all 4 of his hostile entities pointing their respective weapons at the bleeding Speedster. Suddenly, NRDL pulls out a couple of objects. AT Mines, to be exact. At this, Josiah merely says, "Mines? Oh, foolish child. You can't just place a mine when we are already here. We would dodge it.", before NRDL chuckles darkly, before raising his head to look at the Archangel. NRDL then says, with a voice that sounds calmer then expected, "Oh, these? I'm not going to place them, per say.", and then, before anyone could say a thing, time seemed to slow to a crawl. NRDL tosses the AT Mines into the air, and activates the SpeedZone, to which he then super-speed punches the mines! A sudden, large explosion erupts, NRDL seemingly disappearing in the fireball, which seems to have been amplified by the SpeedZone!

[6+3 v 1] As the fireball erupts, The Robotic Assassin tries to flee, but the fireball consumes it! Flying away from the sheer force of the explosion is the droid, which is now missing one of it's arms and it's whole lower half is also gone! It appears to be deactivated, as well.

[1+3 v 10+3] Josiah manages to tap into his Holy Powers fast enough to fly from the explosion, managing to land on a nearby cliff face, spectating the destruction.

[6+3 v 4+3] Esther is closer than Job, and therefore feels the heat. The explosion's heat burns the flesh on her arm, and she is close enough that shrapnel will become a major threat. [5+2 v 10+3] Some of the shrapnel, Esther dodges, but for the most part, the shrapnel misses. She then flies to the cliff-face, watching carnage await.

[3+3 v 8+3] Job flies back to Josiah and Esther, ignoring the heat and shrapnel.

Typically, Explosions had a shockwave as well, and shockwaves can do things like break bones and rupture organs. And since the three Archangels were grouped up again...[4+2 v 9+3] The 3 Archangels fly back, but not before they feel the shockwave of the massive detonation. As they look back, they see not gory remains, but nothingness, as though the man formerly known as NRDL was never there...
NRDL has sacrificed himself, and took the Robotic Assassin with him.

Essex, United Kingdom

BiggerFish stares at the escaping Blackhawk, a scowl on the Shapeshifter's face. In order to get his revenge, BiggerFish tries to gather the energy to turn back into one of his most powerful forms: Khepri, the Egyptian God. [1] He not only can't get the energy to transform, but he actually collapses to his knees, a pained gasp escaping the man. Still determined, BiggerFish tries again. [9] He thinks about all his injuries, from the Rwandan Military, and me. This energy drives him, and he has transformed back into Khepri, where, in his mind, it's time for a Helicopter to burn. [10 v 6] A large Fireball clips Blackhawk, causing it to slightly spin, to which the Pilot tries to get it under control. [8] The Helicopter manages to right itself, but the rocking will still make it difficult for anyone to do much. BiggerFish, still fatigued, quickly changes back to human form.

Parliament, Rwanda

TCM, sitting in the R.I.S.E. Control Room with a similar scowl on his face, relays orders to his men, before walking out of the room. He calmly walks to the nearby barracks, before walking up to those responsible for the Airforce. He orders them to get a squadron together in order to kill TheBiggerFish. [6] They'll be able to get to BiggerFish, but they only have two fighter planes ready. [9] Luckily, both of them have Gatling Guns and a hatch made for dropping bombs. TCM asks around for how long it'll take, making it clear he doesn't want it to take long. [6] Judging purely from distance, one of the techs says that it may take a few hours, so either the Middle Morning, or Late in the Morning. TCM walks off, before one of his assistants pulls him into a room. The room is for contacting World Leaders. There is a video screen in the room, which clicks to life before settling on a man in a lavish suit. The man says, in a British accent, "'Ello, King TCM. I, as you should know, am the current Prime Minister of Great Britain. As you may, or may not know, your men have been spotted attacking my folks in Essex. Now, you're not in trouble, per say, but can you give me a rundown of why there's soldiers in Rwandan Military garb in my country shooting blokes? That'd be great.", those words causing TCM to slightly shrink into a chair in front of the screen, before regaining courage and responding...

Beirus attempts to use Alchemy to improve his already impressive exo-suit. [9+2] He transmutes multiple different metals in order to create a powerful Armor set, appropriately resembling Alphonse Elric. It defends with a power similar to that of Beirus's holy power (+3 to defense), but also keeps the forcefield AND it also has a built in tracker so that Beirus can track and identify Wiki-Warriors from a distance. (+2 to Tracking and Identification)

Moscow, Russia

PirateJoe sits upon his knees, before looking up to Andrei Petrenko, the mob boss that's given him his newest injuries. PirateJoe weakly pushes Andrei's gun out of the way, before pulling his Makarov out of his holster and firing! [5-2 v 2] A bullet grazes Andrei, barely missing his chest. PirateJoe teeters on his knees, before falling flat on his face, unconscious.

Andrei scowls, before pointing his gun at PirateJoe. [7 v 9-2] Andrei doesn't get to fire, however as both Essenas manage to tackle Andrei to the ground! Mrs. Essena gets up to call the Emergency Services, which will be here in one turn...so just barely enough to save Joe.

The Archangels return to Parliament, and report Esther to a nearby hospital for her burns.

Blackhawk turns back to TBF, and re-opens it's side door. The Elite Force aims their collective pistols at TBF, but distance and the rocking of the Helicopter makes it much more difficult to fire at the man. [10-2-1 v 1] Bullets hit his arms and legs, as BiggerFish falls onto his knees, staring at Blackhawk in fear and anger.

Cobra looks at the two cops, before thinking about something. Before Simon and Lauren can do anything, Cobra suddenly holds up two fingers at them, before running to BiggerFish, who looks at the One Eyed Soldier. Cobra pulls Fang out again, before charging at BiggerFish with an insane grin on his face. [7+3 v 3] Cobra stabs BiggerFish in the stomach, which aggravates several wounds. Cobra then says, "One by one, all Wiki-Warriors...shall die!, before laughing insanely.

Simon and Lauren run to Cobra, and pull their guns out. Cobra looks to them, and says, "I, uh, though British police didn't get firearms. Then again, you are Riot Cops, but you couldn't stop sports fans-ah forget it.", Lauren and Simon look at eachother before ordering him to surrender or they will fire on him, Cobra looking around a bit before holding up a finger, and activating his headset, telling TCM that Britain may be short some cops...
----------------
BSN: The only news show that people look forward to less than Fox News.

1. I hope I did this turn, and NRDL's death, justice. Every time I post a new turn, I like to make sure I have everything set, but I don't know.

2. Yeah, Rwanda is not a rogue nation, or a rouge one for that matter. It's just that the British government may want answers, and if they don't like those answers...yeah.

-------------
Spoiler: PirateJoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Beirus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: TCM (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: TheBiggerFish (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 01:47:00 am by Greatness942 »

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: June 22, 2016, 05:21:13 pm »

2 thumbs way up on the death scene, thanks Greatness.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: June 22, 2016, 05:29:37 pm »

@NRDL: They don't call me Greatness for nothing...except they kinda do since it's unintentionally ironic, because I'm not that great at all.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: June 22, 2016, 06:57:10 pm »

Hopefully get saved by the Essennas and emergency services.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 07:02:37 pm by piratejoe »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: June 23, 2016, 12:10:36 am »

Iiiiiiiii don't think ANY nation would take having foreign soldiers operating openly on their soil and SHOOTING PEOPLE without even the slightest warning or preapproval or joint treaties or military bases or any sort of REASON so calmly.

>The Beatles, Abigail, The Rest Of The Police, The Helicopter, My Future Self, My Past Self, Myself From An Alternate Universe, The British Military, The US Military, ANY Military, ANYBODY AT ALL:Any chance of a miraculous save?  Otherwise, try not to die.  Pray to the Flying Spaghetti Monster for aid.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 12:52:42 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 106