Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 135

Author Topic: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 18.5: Bounces  (Read 176646 times)

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 0: The Nothing before [18/30] [talk-only]
« Reply #210 on: April 29, 2016, 01:47:26 pm »

"I must admit to a great degree of frustration with gods opposing things without explaining why."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: April 29, 2016, 01:49:40 pm »

"I must admit to a great degree of frustration with gods opposing things without explaining why."

"For me I might oppose for two reasons. The reasons being an unnecessary amount of power is given or taken away from us.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: April 29, 2016, 02:00:00 pm »

"We are gods brother Isgon, free and fluid. It would be worse, I think, to restrict our power than to give it to us."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: April 29, 2016, 02:04:35 pm »

"Exactly more power more....bitches? Female dogs? Don't know what that is about but sounds cool."
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #214 on: April 29, 2016, 02:11:59 pm »

"My suggestions to limit the number of planets is more to require gods to interact more and keep logistics sane, rather than really limiting power."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: April 29, 2016, 02:17:06 pm »

"Hm. I have a proposition combining some of the previous ideas."

Propose: Create a system with five planets, whose properties are undetermined until a deity chooses to undergo the full creation process with one, save for the fourth and fifth planets. The fourth and fifth are large gas giants with an indeterminate number of rocky moons, large enough to sustain minor internal fusion and give off some light. These moons may be linked with portals given a civilization reasonably skilled with magic, and portals will be easy to create. The total number of inhabited moons and planets may not exceed (number of deities/2 + 8 ). This initial creation is free but defining planets/moons is not.

Oppose.

"2...m4ny..."

"I remember a god of architecture who proposed that the Council build a grand palace for themselves, down on the planet, on a treacherous and well defended mountain, and that any mortal who reached the top would receive our blessing."

"Munr03...1s..un1mpr3ss3d...w1th...th3...4b1l1ty...2...sc4l3...m0unt41ns."

This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: April 29, 2016, 02:18:55 pm »

Propose: Create a system with five planets, whose properties are undetermined until a deity chooses to undergo the full creation process with one, save for the fourth and fifth planets. The fourth and fifth are large gas giants with an indeterminate number of rocky moons, large enough to sustain minor internal fusion and give off some light. These moons may be linked with portals given a civilization reasonably skilled with magic, and portals will be easy to create. The total number of inhabited moons and planets may not exceed (number of deities/2 + 8 ). This initial creation is free but defining planets/moons is not.

Oppose.

"2...m4ny..."

"I remember a god of architecture who proposed that the Council build a grand palace for themselves, down on the planet, on a treacherous and well defended mountain, and that any mortal who reached the top would receive our blessing."

"What would be an appropriate challenge then brother?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #217 on: April 29, 2016, 02:24:24 pm »

"Too many? The number of moons and planets may be lowered. Perhaps only one rocky planet, and one giant with associated moons?"
GM of Trespassers V2.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: April 29, 2016, 02:26:06 pm »

>I appear to have arrived early.

>Why do we need planets at all?  Why not just make land?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #219 on: April 29, 2016, 02:28:41 pm »

"I've never particularly been a fan of geocentrism. Besides, what happens if the mortals become advanced enough or durable enough to leave the world?"
GM of Trespassers V2.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: April 29, 2016, 02:30:30 pm »

"I've never particularly been a fan of geocentrism. Besides, what happens if the mortals become advanced enough or durable enough to leave the world?"
"We'll get to that when we get to that"

"The idea of a flat world has always fascinated me. Maybe we could put it on the backs of some form of animal"
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #221 on: April 29, 2016, 02:31:54 pm »

"Oh dear, not the infinite turtles again. . ."
GM of Trespassers V2.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: April 29, 2016, 02:32:31 pm »

Oppose.

"2...m4ny..."

"What would be an appropriate challenge then brother?"

"Sl4y1ng....4....g0d....w0uld...c3rt41nly...B...4....f34t...w0rthy...0f...bl3ss1ng...1f...1t...w4s...un4ss1st3d........P3rh4ps....3xpl0d1ng....4....pl4n3t....w0uld...suff1c3...."

"Too many? The number of moons and planets may be lowered. Perhaps only one rocky planet, and one giant with associated moons?"

"Th4t...1s....m0r3...r34s0n4bl3...."

"U....R....l4t3...n0t...34rly...."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: April 29, 2016, 02:34:53 pm »

>Perhaps not a turtle, but a space dog.  With a jetpack.

>I have arrived early, for my constituent parts have not yet been created.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: April 29, 2016, 02:36:52 pm »

>Perhaps not a turtle, but a space dog.  With a jetpack.

>I have arrived early, for my constituent parts have not yet been created.

"Yes! Our flat world will rest on the back of a dog with a jetpack! I wonder if we'll have flat earth deniers."
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 135