Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 135

Author Topic: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 18.5: Bounces  (Read 175330 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 0: The Nothing before [18/30] [talk-only]
« Reply #225 on: April 29, 2016, 02:38:17 pm »

>It is not impossible.  There will always be those who are contrarian.  And yet the turtle, or space dog as it is, moves.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: April 29, 2016, 02:56:40 pm »

Propose

1.2.Pbf
A flat, earth like world will be created. The world will float on the back of a chocolate lab wearing a jetpack. The world will be 350 x 350 miles.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #227 on: April 29, 2016, 02:59:40 pm »

Oppose

"Do you mean for us to weave the epic of the universe out of the lives of insects?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: April 29, 2016, 03:06:42 pm »

>What is a 'mile', anyway?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: April 29, 2016, 03:07:52 pm »

Oppose
"Having a flat planet will limit our ability to modify the cosmos to a single planet and in the long run it limits the mortals too, making things boring latter on."
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: April 29, 2016, 03:08:56 pm »

>How would this limit our ability to modify the cosmos?  Or the mortals?
Sigtext

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: April 29, 2016, 03:10:41 pm »

Propose:

N.2.9 - We will all cooperate to create a Mars sized planet with mountains to the east, plains to the west, deserts to the north and a large forest to the south, all of it will be on 1 continent! We can name the planet and continent later. Also everything else on the planet will be covered in Water.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 03:33:58 pm by Atian the Elephantman God »

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: April 29, 2016, 03:35:20 pm »

Propose

1.2.Pbf
A flat, earth like world will be created. The world will float on the back of a chocolate lab wearing a jetpack. The world will be 350 x 350 miles.

Oppose

"Perhaps we should discuss what we want in a world instead of endlessly proposing things and having them be opposed?"
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: April 29, 2016, 03:43:57 pm »

[Axt, God of Enchanted Weapons]

"One says one never explain why, I will explain why I do so.
I desire one earth, one middle earth, between all realms. An earth of conflict, an earth of constant chaos, an earth devoid of stagnation.
That is why I oppose all separate earths, they are separate from each other, portals are not enough.
"
Midgard: Propose a world from which all other realms will be connected, be it directly, or with one who is, even if it's a near infinite amount of worlds between it and Middle Earth.
"I will ever oppose suggestions of separate earth, and I will ever oppose suggestions for systems to create separate earth.
All earth must be connected to the middle earth, even if by just a bridge.
"
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #235 on: April 29, 2016, 03:48:59 pm »

Proposalog (<~36 hours remain)
0a: All proposals pertaining to rules start with the number 1
   +9 from Isgon, Axt, Vir, Atian, Saukko, Ascald, Flue, Charon, Kyuu
   -1 from Munroe

0b: All proposals pertaining to creation have the second number 2
   +7 from Isgon, Vir, Atian, Ascald, Flue, Charon, Kyuu
   -3 from Axt, Saukko, Munroe

0c: All proposals pertaining to planet creation have third number P
   +8 from Isgon, Vir, Atian, Ascald, Flue, Zurion, Charon, Kyuu
   -2 from Axt, Saukko

1.2.P: Planets cost a base cost of 20
   +7 from Isgon, Saukko. Ascald, Flue, Zurion, Charon, Kyuu
   -4 from Axt, Vir, Atian, Munroe

1.2a: Gods working together get their creation cost multiplied by a set amount based on how many gods are working together
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
   +4 from Isgon, Ascald, Charon, Kyuu
   -6 from Axt, Vir, Atian, Saukko, Munroe, Flue

1.2b: Creations can have traits.
   +6? from Isgon, Ascald, Munroe?, Flue, Charon, Kyuu
   -1 from Saukko

1.2.Pa: Add these traits to planets
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
   +6 from Isgon, Ascald, Munroe, Flue, Zurion, Kyuu
   -1 from Saukko

CNCL000.008: Planet's can be modified immediatly for 1 essence after they are made as long as everyone agrees on this modification and it is done in the same tick or the direct next tick.
   +4 from Vir, Flue, Zurion, Charon
   -3 from Ascald, Munroe, Isgon

CNCL000.009: No worlds shall ever be of exact size, and may even be several times larger or smaller than expected.
   +3 from Axt, Flue, Zurion
   -2 from Ascald, Isgon

CNCL000.010: Worlds will never be controlled, there will always be something unexpected, be it monster, savior, underground world, etc.
   +4 from Axt, Ascald, Flue, Zurion
   -1 from Isgon

C5: The creation of a creature will cost 5 essence and any traits added to the creature costs 1-2 essence each depending on the traits!
   +3 from Atian, Vir, Xenia Satis
   -3 from Saukko, Flue, Charon

1.2.Pb: The maximum number of planets will be limited to some function of the number of existing gods.
   +3 from Ascald, Flue, Zurion
   -1 from Isgon

1.2.3a: Creating 1000 Sapient Creatures costs 4 Essence and traits are added on by multiplying the base cost
   +3 from Isgon, Ascald, Charon
   -1 from Saukko

1.2.3b: Creating Non Sapient non powerful Animals or plants costs 0E
   +4 from Isgon, Saukko, Flue, Charon
   -1 from Ascald
   1.2.3b.1?: 1E per two animals, considering it to be general categories like "bear" rather than  "Polar bear" and "Grizzly bear" being two different animals.
      +1 from Ascald
      -1 from Isgon

Axe 1: No worlds shall ever be of exact size.
   +4 from Axt, Ascald, Flue, Zurion
   -4 from Atian, Urthon, Saukko, Isgon

Axe 2: Worlds will never be controlled, there will always be something unexpected, be it monster, savior, underground world, etc.
   +7 from Axt, Ascald, Atian, Urthon, Saukko, Flue, Zurion
   -1 from Isgon

2a: Worship is based on planet population. Worship is calculated as so: P * 0.001 * F (GM note: Actual effect is 1E/1000 regardless of planetary population because the planet populations cancel out)
   +2 from Isgon, Flue
   -1 from Charon

CNCL000.018: Tea party:every two ticks gods will convene for a small brunch consisting of the finest delicacys and drinks our world's have to offer and share information and advice this meeting will restore 5 essence.
   +1 from Vir
   -2 from Saukko, Ascald

CNCL000.019: Every two ticks, Gods will convene with 1000 of their chosen people in a feast where each must bring the finest delicacies they can find. At the end of the feast, there will be a sweepstake game where each god must contribute at least 1 Essence to the pot, with more essence increasing their chance of winning, and the winner will take all the essences.
   +2 from Flue, Vir
   -2 from Saukko, Munroe

CNCL000.020: We may have tea time whenever we damn well please, just for enjoyment and no other reasons
   +1 from Kyuu

Axe 3: Mead is best drink
   +1 from Axt

...: Sapiant mortals may be created but they do not automatically follow that god. Only through missionary effort a god can feed essence.
   +2 from Zurion, Flue
   -3 from Isgon, Munroe, Saukko

...1: Following your sphere you gain essence, so for instance a Mountain god that builds mountains and mountain wildlife can get some essence before he is worshipped.
   +1 from Zurion
   -4 from Flue, Isgon, Munroe, Saukko

GID.01: At no cost to any deity, the following forms: A large supergas giant, large enough to sustain minor internal fusion, producing a significant quantity of light in the form of a spoopy ethereal blue glow. Orbiting the Supergas giant will be a series of planet sized moons. 23 specifically. Their details remain vague and resolve into reality upon being defined by a deity. All moons are linked by a series of portals. 24 portals on each moon. 23 for the other moons and 1 for the upper atmosphere of the Supergas Giant they orbit. One of these moons is of Ice. One is of Fire. One is of Water. One is Barren. One is a Desert. One is a Jungle.
   +1 from Meow
   -2 from Axt, Zurion

Axe 4: Propose a realm of fire and a realm of ice, between these is the material plane, where earth will form from the mixture of fire and ice.
   +2 from Axt, Saukko

Axe 5: Propose an orb of fire to provide sunlight to the earth it's over.
   +2 from Axt, Saukko

GID:02 At no cost to any deity, create the following: Create a boring earth-like planet. Create Manus, the Burning Light, and Len, the Soothing Sight. Both are spirits that follow each other in orbit around the planet, providing light and a night/day cycle. Len's light is much dimmer than Manus. During eclipses, Manus and Len mate, producing stars as children. These stars give off so little light that they are only visible at night.
   +4 from Charon, Isgon, Ascald, Zurion
   -3 from Saukko, Saukko, Axt

Axe Git 1: GID.02, but with cost for those who contribute.
   +1 from Axt

CNCL000.029: Create a system with five planets, whose properties are undetermined until a deity chooses to undergo the full creation process with one, save for the fourth and fifth planets. The fourth and fifth are large gas giants with an indeterminate number of rocky moons, large enough to sustain minor internal fusion and give off some light. These moons may be linked with portals given a civilization reasonably skilled with magic, and portals will be easy to create. The total number of inhabited moons and planets may not exceed (number of deities/2 + 8 ). This initial creation is free but defining planets/moons is not.
   +1 from Ascald
   -2 from Axt, Munroe

1.2.Pbf: A flat, earth like world will be created. The world will float on the back of a chocolate lab wearing a jetpack. The world will be 350 x 350 miles. (~3e11km2)
   +1 from Isgon
   -4 from Ascald, Kyuu, Atian, Saukko

NW: We will all cooperate to create a Mars sized planet with mountains to the east, plains to the west, deserts to the north and a large forest to the south, all of it will be on 1 continent! We can name the planet and continent later. Also everything else on the planet will be covered in Water.
   +1 from Atian

CNCL000.032 (Axe 6?): Midgard: Propose a world from which all other realms will be connected, be it directly, or with one who is, even if it's a near infinite amount of worlds between it and Middle Earth.
   +1 from Axt

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: April 29, 2016, 03:49:44 pm »

[Axt, God of Enchanted Weapons]

"One says one never explain why, I will explain why I do so.
I desire one earth, one middle earth, between all realms. An earth of conflict, an earth of constant chaos, an earth devoid of stagnation.
That is why I oppose all separate earths, they are separate from each other, portals are not enough.
"
Midgard: Propose a world from which all other realms will be connected, be it directly, or with one who is, even if it's a near infinite amount of worlds between it and Middle Earth.
"I will ever oppose suggestions of separate earth, and I will ever oppose suggestions for systems to create separate earth.
All earth must be connected to the middle earth, even if by just a bridge.
"
"I myself desire a world of conflict and approve of your proposition.

Midgard:APPROVED
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 03:53:42 pm by Atian the Elephantman God »

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: April 29, 2016, 03:50:47 pm »

Propose
Clean:All proposals with two more neys the ayes will be trashed
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: April 29, 2016, 03:56:48 pm »

Propose
Clean:All proposals with two more neys the ayes will be trashed

Approve

CNCL000.032 (Axe 6?): Midgard: Propose a world from which all other realms will be connected, be it directly, or with one who is, even if it's a near infinite amount of worlds between it and Middle Earth.
NW: We will all cooperate to create a Mars sized planet with mountains to the east, plains to the west, deserts to the north and a large forest to the south, all of it will be on 1 continent! We can name the planet and continent later. Also everything else on the planet will be covered in Water.
1.2.Pbf: A flat, earth like world will be created. The world will float on the back of a chocolate lab wearing a jetpack. The world will be 350 x 350 miles. (~3e11km2)
CNCL000.029: Create a system with five planets, whose properties are undetermined until a deity chooses to undergo the full creation process with one, save for the fourth and fifth planets. The fourth and fifth are large gas giants with an indeterminate number of rocky moons, large enough to sustain minor internal fusion and give off some light. These moons may be linked with portals given a civilization reasonably skilled with magic, and portals will be easy to create. The total number of inhabited moons and planets may not exceed (number of deities/2 + 8 ). This initial creation is free but defining planets/moons is not.
Axe Git 1: GID.02, but with cost for those who contribute.
Axe 5: Propose an orb of fire to provide sunlight to the earth it's over.
Axe 4: Propose a realm of fire and a realm of ice, between these is the material plane, where earth will form from the mixture of fire and ice.
GID.01: At no cost to any deity, the following forms: A large supergas giant, large enough to sustain minor internal fusion, producing a significant quantity of light in the form of a spoopy ethereal blue glow. Orbiting the Supergas giant will be a series of planet sized moons. 23 specifically. Their details remain vague and resolve into reality upon being defined by a deity. All moons are linked by a series of portals. 24 portals on each moon. 23 for the other moons and 1 for the upper atmosphere of the Supergas Giant they orbit. One of these moons is of Ice. One is of Fire. One is of Water. One is Barren. One is a Desert. One is a Jungle.
...: Sapiant mortals may be created but they do not automatically follow that god. Only through missionary effort a god can feed essence.
CNCL000.009: No worlds shall ever be of exact size, and may even be several times larger or smaller than expected.
CNCL000.018: Tea party:every two ticks gods will convene for a small brunch consisting of the finest delicacys and drinks our world's have to offer and share information and advice this meeting will restore 5 essence.
CNCL000.019: Every two ticks, Gods will convene with 1000 of their chosen people in a feast where each must bring the finest delicacies they can find. At the end of the feast, there will be a sweepstake game where each god must contribute at least 1 Essence to the pot, with more essence increasing their chance of winning, and the winner will take all the essences.

Oppose

...1: Following your sphere you gain essence, so for instance a Mountain god that builds mountains and mountain wildlife can get some essence before he is worshipped.
Approve
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: April 29, 2016, 04:05:04 pm »

Oppose Axe 1 3 and 4
"Tea will always be better, and most of your ideas aren't that good,however..."
Support Axe 2
You have at least one good idea, the unexpected always is entertaining.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 135