Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 135

Author Topic: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 18.5: Bounces  (Read 176656 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 0: The Nothing before [18/30] [talk-only]
« Reply #360 on: April 29, 2016, 10:09:58 pm »

"Actually in my case Spheres are arbitrary labels assigned by Creation most befitting of my current personality and mindset. I am not a being of Creation so by definition to dwell within a Zone of Existence I must adapt and play by some Rules. Lest my presence cause greater fractures then it already does."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: April 29, 2016, 10:11:15 pm »

>Everymind:Manifest Everycop, break up the fight between cloud person and deathy person.

>Oi, oi, break it up, you lot!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #362 on: April 29, 2016, 10:12:08 pm »

Propose: A system of two planets and a sun will be created at a cost of 4E to all. The first planet will be somewhat larger than Earth-sized but similar overall, and the second will be a supergas giant with an indeterminate, but finite number of moons. These moons can be shaped and defined by a significant usage of Essence (20E, unless someone proposes a different cost.) The first planet will have basic biospheres created at no additional cost. This planet may be connected to the moons by portals, created either by divine action or by mortals possessing magical power.
"Simply repeating myself as previously stated. Five yes, one no by my count."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: April 29, 2016, 10:12:52 pm »

"I existed before I was a god and the spheres were not mine because I took them."
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: April 29, 2016, 10:13:54 pm »

"Clearly you have no confidence in your abilities if you need to prepare, most immature one.

I will not waste my time on one such as you. You are too frightened to engage me now, and I am more interested in dealing with the more sensible deities to hash out an agreement over our playground."

"Im not fighting you now because we havent even made the universe yet, but if you really want to go, come on then, hit me, or are you as much of a craven as you say i am."
"What part of "not interested" do you not understand? You were the one who brought up fighting, like a petulant child.

Your desire to claim self defense for attacking a fellow god is clear, and I shall not indulge it. If we have to wait for you to make your moves, we have nothing to fear. God of death and destruction indeed!"
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: April 29, 2016, 10:14:43 pm »

"I existed before I was a god and the spheres were not mine because I took them."
>Good for you, but you'll find yourself without followers quickly if you alienate them like that.

>Everycop:Glare ominously at the destructiony guy.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #366 on: April 29, 2016, 10:15:48 pm »

Ascald leans on his greatsword, which is now in his hands and point down in the ground(?).
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: April 29, 2016, 10:16:22 pm »

"How would I be alienating my followers I still care about them mother of monsters is a accurate monicker."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #368 on: April 29, 2016, 10:17:49 pm »

"Imagine, for a moment, you are a mortal. You pray to a god of destruction. This god elects to send you kittens to cheer you up because it 'is not defined by its spheres.'"
GM of Trespassers V2.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: April 29, 2016, 10:18:15 pm »

"Am I literally the only one who's personality is not defined from there spheres? "
>Support IB 0.01.  Finally, a nonstandard world.

>And you seriously don't get it do you...WE ARE OUR SPHERES GIVEN FORM AND SHAPE.  IF WE ARE NOT DEFINED BY OUR SPHERES SOMETHING IS WRONG.

"U...c0nt1nu3....2...pr0v3...y0ur...0wn....1gn0r4nc3...f00l..."

Propose: A system of two planets and a sun will be created at a cost of 4E to all. The first planet will be somewhat larger than Earth-sized but similar overall, and the second will be a supergas giant with an indeterminate, but finite number of moons. These moons can be shaped and defined by a significant usage of Essence (20E, unless someone proposes a different cost.) The first planet will have basic biospheres created at no additional cost. This planet may be connected to the moons by portals, created either by divine action or by mortals possessing magical power.
"Simply repeating myself as previously stated. Five yes, one no by my count."

"N0b0dy....l1k3s....sp4m...."

This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #370 on: April 29, 2016, 10:19:11 pm »

"Nor do they like trying to decipher your garbled communication."
GM of Trespassers V2.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: April 29, 2016, 10:19:21 pm »

"What part of "not interested" do you not understand? You were the one who brought up fighting, like a petulant child.

Your desire to claim self defense for attacking a fellow god is clear, and I shall not indulge it. If we have to wait for you to make your moves, we have nothing to fear. God of death and destruction indeed!"

"Sure, keep thinking that if you want to think of yourself as oh so high and mighty and no i want you to make the first strike so you would have a chance against me, but its clear you don't even need to fight any god or goddess here to cause your own undoing."
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: April 29, 2016, 10:20:04 pm »

"Imagine, for a moment, you are a mortal. You pray to a god of destruction. This god elects to send you kittens to cheer you up because it 'is not defined by its spheres.'"
>Exactly.  Follower lost.

=========>

>Then, Munroe, I challenge you to explain the concept.

>For what it is worth, everyone has their quirks.

=========>

>Disorderly conduct!  Disorderly conduct!
Sigtext

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: April 29, 2016, 10:20:27 pm »

"Well I can see them being alienated from that but really how can I alienate any followers of me?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #374 on: April 29, 2016, 10:20:36 pm »

"Not to mention you have failed to officially voice an opinion on the proposal.

I'm simply working toward a common goal, by the closest thing to brute force that is practical here."
GM of Trespassers V2.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 135