Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 135

Author Topic: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 18.5: Bounces  (Read 176685 times)

JayceReinhardt

• Bay Watcher
  • Why is a raven like a writing desk?
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 0: The Nothing before [19/30] [talk-only]
« Reply #510 on: April 30, 2016, 10:39:13 pm »

Kyuu smiles, a evil look in her eye. "Really now, you're no better then the cloud are you, all talk and nothing else."
At this, the new god slightly pays more attention to the formerly shouty shouty other god.

You talk to clouds? I've sometimes wondered what they say. Is it true that when it rains they are actually just really sad about something and it's actually them crying?
Dia's eyes shine with intense curiosity and she leans closer in almost rapt attention, anxiously awaiting the anticipated answer.
Do not meddle in the affair of Dragons. . . . for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #511 on: April 30, 2016, 10:39:24 pm »

Ascald sits on. . . nothing, just sort of sits in midair. . . there's no air, he sits in mid-nothing . . . and withdraws a thick tome from nothing, again. A pen, silvery like the greatsword now missing from his back, appears in his hand, and he begins to write.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: April 30, 2016, 10:39:41 pm »

Kyuu smiles, a evil look in her eye. "Really now, you're no better then the cloud are you, all talk and nothing else."

"No one is better than the cloud! ... nor is anyone worse.

Really, you've been throwing empty threats around a lot. As goddess of death and destruction, one might expect you to have more bite than bark. Alas, reality is left wanting..."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: April 30, 2016, 10:40:47 pm »

Really, you've been throwing empty threats around a lot. As goddess of death and destruction, one might expect you to have more bite than bark. Alas, our expectations are left wanting..."

"Munr03...1s...b3tt3r.....Munr03....1s...b3st!"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: April 30, 2016, 10:42:36 pm »

Kyuu just stands there her eye twitching "You will regret this, mark my words cloud."
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: April 30, 2016, 10:43:30 pm »

Ascald sits on. . . nothing, just sort of sits in midair. . . there's no air, he sits in mid-nothing . . . and withdraws a thick tome from nothing, again. A pen, silvery like the greatsword now missing from his back, appears in his hand, and he begins to write.
"Ooooooo a book what yah writing?"
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #516 on: April 30, 2016, 10:44:30 pm »

Ascald cracks a slight grin.

"Recording the gist of these discussions, so that they may be woven into a proper tale later."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: April 30, 2016, 10:45:44 pm »

Really, you've been throwing empty threats around a lot. As goddess of death and destruction, one might expect you to have more bite than bark. Alas, our expectations are left wanting..."

((How dare you quote the pre-edit!))

"I'm sorry, I can't quite understand what you are saying there, my language doesn't have numbers in the middle of words. Munrzerothree? Bthreettthreer?"

Kyuu just stands there her eye twitching "You will regret this, mark my words cloud."

"If I had boots, I'd be shaking in them. I expect you will be cowardly and target any races I create, yes? You do not have the fortitude to attack anyone in the open, after all."
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 10:47:57 pm by hector13 »
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: April 30, 2016, 10:46:09 pm »

"Recording the gist of these discussions, so that they may be woven into a proper tale later."

"Very interesting, I would very much like to read it later, if you could perhaps spare a copy of the manuscript?"

JayceReinhardt

• Bay Watcher
  • Why is a raven like a writing desk?
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: April 30, 2016, 10:47:04 pm »

Dia glances at "The cloud" and then back to Kyuu. The connection is made and she now realizes Kyuu wasn't actually speaking about clouds, but THE cloud who was standing there elegantly tolerating the shouty shouty god. Feeling as if she wasn't going to be answered and that this Kyuu maybe just had a short attention span she created some more fish to swim around her head and enjoyed their colors.
Do not meddle in the affair of Dragons. . . . for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: April 30, 2016, 10:48:04 pm »

That sounds awesome my parents used to always read me such story's of the gods and everyonce in a while theyed take me to meet some of them."
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: April 30, 2016, 10:51:01 pm »

>It is nice to meet you Dia.  I am the Everymind.

It is so very nice to meet you, Everymind. You are the first I've met here, thank you for making me feel welcome.
>It is only my duty.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #522 on: April 30, 2016, 10:54:07 pm »

"Of course. A story is nothing if not shared.

Though, don't go giving it to mortals all the time, the secrets behind creation should take a bit of effort to obtain. . . even if it's a glorified eighteen - nineteen - way argument."
GM of Trespassers V2.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: April 30, 2016, 10:54:41 pm »

>Indeed.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: April 30, 2016, 10:57:58 pm »

((How dare you quote the pre-edit!))

"I'm sorry, I can't quite understand what you are saying there, my language doesn't have numbers in the middle of words. Munrzerothree? Bthreettthreer?"

"If I had boots, I'd be shaking in them. I expect you will be cowardly and target any races I create, yes? You do not have the fortitude to attack anyone in the open, after all."

"Wh4t...4r3....numb3rs???..."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 135