Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 135

Author Topic: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 18.5: Bounces  (Read 176698 times)

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 4: March of the Titans [20/30]
« Reply #975 on: May 04, 2016, 04:52:07 am »

Say to Turtlonie Swimmer: "The people in the pool are your trainers, meet them with the proper respect and you might learn a thing or two. Spread the news
Say to Turtelonie Dove: "Go gather food and use it to make the temple services better."

Speak to the three Turtle Ancients: "Train and guide the Turtelonies, especially in the Discipline of Ley and meditation."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: May 04, 2016, 05:00:21 am »

>Everymind:Help the generic humanoids progress.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: May 04, 2016, 05:18:47 am »

((Don't create Ruh'mi just yet, instead create the Telrac finally and put them on a mountan range with a cave system))
Spoiler: Telrac traits (click to show/hide)
((If my math's are right it should cost 13 essence and not kill me,also support flight and weakness since i didn't do that already apparently.))
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 05:58:36 am by piratejoe »
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: May 04, 2016, 05:53:21 am »

A sudden flash interrupts Kyuu in the process of creating the Telrac.

"I got it, boss! Photographic evidence of bloodsucking creatures!"

"GREAT WORK, CHRISTINE. HEAR ALL, I AM EDITOR MISCHIEF, THE GOD OF JOURNALISM. PLEASURE MEETING YOU ALL."

"No, he can't stop yelling. Please just bear with it."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: May 04, 2016, 05:55:35 am »

"GREAT WORK, CHRISTINE. HEAR ALL, I AM EDITOR MISCHIEF, THE GOD OF JOURNALISM. PLEASURE MEETING YOU ALL."

"Hello editor. I am Isgon, God of knowledge and books."
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: May 04, 2016, 06:01:03 am »

"Erm... I have to say you are very interesting, regardless i am Kyuu, goddess of death and destruction."
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: May 04, 2016, 06:05:36 am »

>Hello.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: May 04, 2016, 06:36:28 am »

"Greetings god of Journalism!"
Edit:
"Has anyone seen this and has an opinion on it?"
Spoiler: Leyline Amendment (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 06:42:57 am by Detoxicated »

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: May 04, 2016, 07:10:17 am »

Edit:
SUPPORT.

I REMEMBER.

Create a Music Node and name it Rhapsody. Plop it down in a deep underground cave. It constantly emits jazz music.

Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: May 04, 2016, 07:36:03 am »

IB 0.01: Make everything fire.
Oppose

Stop Exploitation: No essence gain until a better system is worked out
Support

Collaboration - Worship: A race may worship multiple gods. The essence gained from this for each god is multiplied by .8 for each additional god worshiped. Gods may get around this by forming a pantheon, and being considered as a single entity for the purposes of worship.
Support

1.8: A character/s can be designated as a Piece by paying 1E. This grants the character plot usefulness and resurrective immortality. Traits may be added to the character at half the cost. Each aligned (in service to a deity) removes 2E from a god's Essence cap. This can be reversed by consuming the Piece. Pieces may be ordered around by their respective gods. Pieces provide no worship.
Oppose "TOO CHEAP."

Hybrid Sphere Discounts: Gods get a 10% discount on actions related to one of their spheres, unless the action is related to all of their spheres, in which case it is instead a 25% discount.
Support

"ABSTAIN ON ALL OTHER PROPOSALS MADE THUS FAR, FOR NOW."

Mischief introduces himself on Gnu and teaches willing inhabitants a writing system, literacy, papermaking and how to build a manual printing press. He explains the importance of moving information around, then instructs a few volunteers to start the presses for Daily Divinations and to spread it around for free. The news shall be mostly of local concerns and idle gossip, but as circulation rises, broader topics such as science can be addressed. Spreading the Word of the Editor is optional, but would be appreciated.

"You're being awfully humble and careful there, boss. 'Would be appreciated'? Volunteer labour isn't always the best either."

"THESE ARE NOT MY CREATIONS. I WOULD NOT WANT TO STEP ON ANYONE'S TOES. BESIDES, THEY DON'T HAVE A CONCEPT OF MONEY TO BE PAID WITH. BEYOND THAT, YOU'RE A VOLUNTEER."

"I am, yet I stand by my words. You could probably pay for a better photographer who doesn't have to fumble with paws every time they want to take a picture. Not that I would like to be replaced or anything."

Proposal:
Essence devaluation: Multiply all Essence amounts, costs, etc. by 10 to reduce need for fractions.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: May 04, 2016, 09:51:26 am »

IB 0.01: Make everything fire.
Oppose

Stop Exploitation: No essence gain until a better system is worked out
Support

Collaboration - Worship: A race may worship multiple gods. The essence gained from this for each god is multiplied by .8 for each additional god worshiped. Gods may get around this by forming a pantheon, and being considered as a single entity for the purposes of worship.
Support

1.8: A character/s can be designated as a Piece by paying 1E. This grants the character plot usefulness and resurrective immortality. Traits may be added to the character at half the cost. Each aligned (in service to a deity) removes 2E from a god's Essence cap. This can be reversed by consuming the Piece. Pieces may be ordered around by their respective gods. Pieces provide no worship.
Oppose "TOO CHEAP."

Hybrid Sphere Discounts: Gods get a 10% discount on actions related to one of their spheres, unless the action is related to all of their spheres, in which case it is instead a 25% discount.
Support

"ABSTAIN ON ALL OTHER PROPOSALS MADE THUS FAR, FOR NOW."

Mischief introduces himself on Gnu and teaches willing inhabitants a writing system, literacy, papermaking and how to build a manual printing press. He explains the importance of moving information around, then instructs a few volunteers to start the presses for Daily Divinations and to spread it around for free. The news shall be mostly of local concerns and idle gossip, but as circulation rises, broader topics such as science can be addressed. Spreading the Word of the Editor is optional, but would be appreciated.

"You're being awfully humble and careful there, boss. 'Would be appreciated'? Volunteer labour isn't always the best either."

"THESE ARE NOT MY CREATIONS. I WOULD NOT WANT TO STEP ON ANYONE'S TOES. BESIDES, THEY DON'T HAVE A CONCEPT OF MONEY TO BE PAID WITH. BEYOND THAT, YOU'RE A VOLUNTEER."

"I am, yet I stand by my words. You could probably pay for a better photographer who doesn't have to fumble with paws every time they want to take a picture. Not that I would like to be replaced or anything."

Proposal:
Essence devaluation: Multiply all Essence amounts, costs, etc. by 10 to reduce need for fractions.

Oppose
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 3.5: Rise of the Secondborn [20/30]
« Reply #986 on: May 04, 2016, 09:56:21 am »

[Sollia, the Sundancer | Goddess of Fire and Passion]

"Filling the world with hyper-powerful minions at basically no cost isn't abuse?"
"I would scarcely call the current creations hyper-powerful. Besides, they're only the one or two. It's not like we're using them to slaughter each other's creations, yet, after all. No, if you want hyper-powerful, allow me to demonstrate."

The goddess sweeps a hand down towards the planet, and the sun flares massively. The flare nearly reaches the planet, though the world itself seems mostly unaffected by this, besides the startlement it might have caused. In the wake, however, a small spark burns it's way through the atmosphere, touching down upon Axt's sword hilt. A lithe being, of flame, heat, and unbridled energy It jumps off the sword quickly, and the lava near it speeds up and brightens, cooling surfaces melting once again.

Create the first Deiva, who will be known as Jhaniz. Has the following Traits: Non-Sapient, Not Alive, Flight, Strength, Endurance+1, Dexterity+1, Intelligence, Innate Magic+4, Magic Ability+1, Martial Arts+2

Innate Magic Ability: A creature of inferno and tempest, Jhaniz is tied to heat, fire, and light. Being made of fire, he is for all practical purposes immune to it, and has a very powerful aura of heat surrounding him that can only be dimmed, never quite turned off, as well as powerful fire magic. He can overuse these, however, and is weakened outside of sunlight. While he has no need to eat, sleep, or breathe, he draws energy from the sun and from the core of the planets, and heals himself via soaking in this energy and/or heat.. Also, Jhaniz is self-aware, he just lacks the soul truly required to give worship.
(Generic traits with flavor separate! So there! :P)

0.001*5*1.5*1.5*3*3*1.5*13.6*3*3=9.29475E

THAT WHICH SLEEPS IS NOT DEAD. I SEEK THEM AS WELL, DANCER. FAIR TO SHARE, I WOULD HOPE?
"Of course, Charon dear! I only need a few. Not all of them, by any means. I just need a few people to dance with, is all. And to keep Jhaniz company."

"Munr03...is...n0t...impr3ss3d..."

"H4s...th3....n3wc0m3r...never...s33n....a...politici4n...b3f0r3?"

Oppose.

"Th4t...d03sn't...ch4ng3...anything....f00l..."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #987 on: May 04, 2016, 09:56:21 am »

Edit:
Support
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #988 on: May 04, 2016, 10:08:12 am »

((KJP: The golem, henceforth referred to as the Guardian, should cost (1/1000 base cost of a nonsentient)*(1.5*4 strength)*(1.5*4 endurance)*5(not alive)*1.5(agility)*1.3(rune magic)*1.5(large) = .5265 E

Also, how are population growths being accounted for?))
Support Large trait.

Continue guiding the Keardai, leading them to knowledge of various crafts, but also encouraging them to leave their strongholds and spread where other mortals cannot survive once their numbers grow great enough.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 3.5: Rise of the Secondborn [20/30]
« Reply #989 on: May 04, 2016, 10:53:43 am »

"H4s...th3....n3wc0m3r...never...s33n....a...politici4n...b3f0r3?"
"Have you? There are none down there on the planet. Besides, even if I did have a photo of a politician from before, I would never use it in a report. Only the freshest of photos have a place in the news."

Christine takes a photo of Munroe, but soon deletes it from the camera.

"Angry god insults another...too common, not notable enough..."

"Th4t...d03sn't...ch4ng3...anything....f00l..."
"SMALLEST UNIT OF POWER CURRENTLY ENOUGH TO CREATE OR DESTROY A TOWN. ROUNDING FRACTIONS CAUSES INEFFICIENCY. BETTER USE 25 ESSENCE OUT OF 200 THAN 3 OUT OF 20."
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 10:58:00 am by IcyTea31 »
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 135