Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 135

Author Topic: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 18.5: Bounces  (Read 176562 times)

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 7: And on the Seventh Day [22/30]
« Reply #1200 on: May 08, 2016, 04:52:21 pm »

propose
Iron Bones[3x]: This creature has bones combarable to Iron
Fast Maturing[2x]: Matures quickly
Fast Reproducing[3x]: Reproduces super quickly
Goal[1.5]: These mortals have a specific goal in life
OPPOSE

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: May 08, 2016, 04:58:18 pm »

propose
Support All.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: May 08, 2016, 05:05:09 pm »

propose
Support All.

OPPOSE

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1203 on: May 08, 2016, 05:16:49 pm »

"Iron Bones is pointless, Fast Maturing and Fast Reproducing are redundant, and Goal is likewise pointless."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: May 08, 2016, 06:55:10 pm »

I think it's time that I make my own race finally.

I create the Dorkārese (also known as the Tunnelers). I teach them of metallurgy and how to mine and use stone, as well as supplying them with a few tools to start doing so. I create as many as I can with 12E.

Spoiler: Dorkārese (click to show/hide)

Go forth my creations. All I ask is that you are considerate of others and each other and you honour thy creator (worship me) for as long as you live.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 07:09:52 pm by Quartz_Mace »
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: May 08, 2016, 07:04:32 pm »

Isgon tells his Conditors to open up trade with the island of Gnu. Isgon also helps his Conditors create a currency system.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: May 08, 2016, 07:05:57 pm »

I think it's time that I make my own race finally.

I create the Dorkārese (also known as the Tunnelers). I teach them of metallurgy and how to mine and use stone, as well as supplying them with a few tools to start doing so. I create as many as I can with 12E.

Spoiler: Dorkārese (click to show/hide)

Go forth my creations. All I ask is that you are considerate of others and each other and you honour thy creator (me) for as long as you live.

((Cha know it's not hard to calculate the costs yourself and say how many can be created with the Essence you want to use :P))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: May 08, 2016, 07:12:17 pm »

Axt creates a knife, then throws it at Malakath.
I catch the knife, check it for traps, then put it in a locked drawer inside Malakathium away from the mortals.

"Stop spouting nonsense. One is as mad as the other, which slaughtered countless innocents.
One's fascination with consumption of souls is weird, I am starting to one is conspiring to consume reality.
"
"I am not fascinated with consumption of souls. I am not conspiring to consume reality."

"You are quite sick and need help."
"I am healthy, but I do need help."

I look at the various human souls I made. This experiment is to see if souls of the same species are different from each-other.

I look at the various non-human souls other gods have made. This experiment is to see if the souls of different species are different from that of humans.

I create two identical human souls and observe them for a few years. This experiment is to see if identical souls can be created, to see if personality and behaviour can diverge despite it, and if souls change if their personality and behaviour changes.

I create a human in the material plane with balanced emotions, in an environment and with skills that it can easily survive. I look at its soul, then maximise its pleasure while still looking at its soul. I will then turn off the maximum pleasure - resetting the human to normal - and wipe its memory of the pleasure so that it does not kill itself to regain the pleasure by going to my afterlife. This experiment is to see if feeling strong emotions changes someone's soul while they feel the emotions.

I create 170 human souls in Malakathium that will worship me. (0.6E) With the 830 extant souls, this will give me 1k worshippers total. This experiment is to see if gods can get worship Essence from souls within their afterlife.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 02:25:41 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: May 08, 2016, 07:14:42 pm »

Appear in the dreams of prominent merchants of Gnu, telling them of the arriving foreigners. At all cost a disciplined trade must be handled should be the main undertone of the dream.

"So Isgon, is it? Tell me a little bit about yourself? What are your plans on this world?"

Create beautiful blue flowers with pentagram petals and turquiose bushels that once in springtime burst open in an EXPLOSION to fertilize the land with new flowers.

"I hope you like them Munroe"
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 07:18:42 pm by Detoxicated »

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: May 08, 2016, 07:27:47 pm »

Collaboration - Pantheon.1: Worship being multiplied by 0.9 for every god in the Pantheon instead
SUPPORT
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: May 08, 2016, 08:19:31 pm »

Appear in the dreams of prominent merchants of Gnu, telling them of the arriving foreigners. At all cost a disciplined trade must be handled should be the main undertone of the dream.

"So Isgon, is it? Tell me a little bit about yourself? What are your plans on this world?"

Create beautiful blue flowers with pentagram petals and turquiose bushels that once in springtime burst open in an EXPLOSION to fertilize the land with new flowers.

"I hope you like them Munroe"

"Munr03...l1k3s....fl0w3rs...."

Axt creates a knife, then throws it at Malakath.
I catch the knife, check it for traps, then put it in a locked drawer inside Malakathium away from the mortals.

"Stop spouting nonsense. One is as mad as the other, which slaughtered countless innocents.
One's fascination with consumption of souls is weird, I am starting to one is conspiring to consume reality.
"
"I am not fascinated with consumption of souls. I am not conspiring to consume reality."

"You are quite sick and need help."
"I am healthy, but I do need help."

I look at the various human souls I made. This experiment is to see if souls of the same species are different from each-other.

I look at the various non-human souls other gods have made. This experiment is to see if the souls of different species are different from that of humans.

I create two identical human souls and observe them for a few years. This experiment is to see if identical souls can be created, to see if personality and behaviour can diverge despite it, and if souls change if their personality and behaviour changes.

I create a human in the material plane with balanced emotions, in an environment and with skills that it can easily survive. I look at its soul, then maximise its pleasure while still looking at its soul. This experiment is to see if feeling strong emotions can change someone's soul.

I create 170 human souls in Malakathium that will worship me. (0.6E) With the 830 extant souls, this will give me 1k worshippers total. This experiment is to see if gods can get worship Essence from souls within their afterlife.

"Munr03...is...ann0y3d...at...th3s3....p0intl3ss...3xper3m3nts.....h3....w1ll...3xpl0d3....th3m....
1f...th3y...c0ntinu3...p30pl3....aren't...t0ys...."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: May 08, 2016, 08:21:27 pm »

"Does anyone want to help me stop the raiding and pillaging of the Drako?"
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1212 on: May 08, 2016, 08:23:28 pm »

"How intriguing, the god of souls playing the antagonist and the god of explosions, of all things, being the protagonist. Perhaps I won't be forced to be the villain, after all; I never truly loved the role. . .

As far as the pillaging of the Draki, I am rather against direct intervention other than static creations, but I invite them to break themselves upon the runeforged might of the walls of the Keardai."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: May 08, 2016, 08:25:03 pm »

"How intriguing, the god of souls playing the antagonist and the god of explosions, of all things, being the protagonist. Perhaps I won't be forced to be the villain, after all; I never truly loved the role. . .

As far as the pillaging of the Draki, I am rather against direct intervention other than static creations, but I invite them to break themselves upon the runeforged might of the walls of the Keardai."

"I will laugh when the Draki tear down your walls because you did nothing to stop them."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: May 08, 2016, 08:36:53 pm »

"Munr03...is...ann0y3d...at...th3s3....p0intl3ss...3xper3m3nts.....h3....w1ll...3xpl0d3....th3m....
1f...th3y...c0ntinu3...p30pl3....aren't...t0ys...."

"The experiments are not pointless. They help me understand the nature of souls. I am the goddess of Souls and it is necessary that I understand the nature of souls. Do you have advice on how else I can understand the nature of souls?"
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 135