Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 135

Author Topic: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 18.5: Bounces  (Read 175346 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 8: Spare One Milliner EM [22/30]
« Reply #1290 on: May 09, 2016, 05:25:52 pm »

"We cannot tolerate the burning of buildings and likely death of mortals for a verbal slight on a god."
"...yet you may abide and happily join in on the murder of a god for such trivialities? Mortals are mortal. They are built to live, and die, and burn so brightly that we may live off the light they cast, and care for the embers they shed when they are gone. Buildings are simple things, as easy to destroy or repair as the kick of a heel. Easier still when no Essence is even spent on their destruction. And yet you would use three-fourths of your power to utterly obliterate a god for shortening the lifespan of a few mortals whose praise does not even reach you? That is the true nature of the Goddess of Hospitality? I believed the Peace Goddess a hypocrite for her slaughter, but she may at least correct her own mistakes. This is not something so easily fixed, Xenia Satia. I suggest you reconsider."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: May 09, 2016, 05:27:34 pm »

"Interesting.... I shouldn't think that the burning of a building would warrant the destruction of a God, but it's none of my concern. However, I certainly feel that the manipulation of Mortals by the Divines is very, uncouth, to say the least."

Urthon examines the Abyssal Shades.

Urnoth spends 1 Essence to block the Teleportation of the Draki Army.

Urthon causes several Darkness-Based Miracles to occur just outside of a few isolated villages that aren't religiously loyal to any one God in the World. The Miracles consist of Eldritch-Dark Fire burning the Words I AM URTHON, OR URNOTH, I DO NOT CARE WHICH NAME YOU CHOOSE, ONLY KNOW THAT I AM GOD OF DARKNESS AND SECRETS, AND THAT A PART OF ME DWELLS IN EVERY SHADOW, EVERY EAR, AND EVERY SOUL, EVEN IF YOU WOULDN'T ADMIT IT. NOW YOU KNOW I EXIST. into the Ground, Making scandalous secrets public knowledge and temporarily putting out all light sources in the Villages.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1292 on: May 09, 2016, 05:30:07 pm »

"Ah, yes, let us curse and smite the god of explosions for blowing things up. Perfectly reasonable."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: May 09, 2016, 05:34:29 pm »

Xenia sighs.

"The conflict has started. I am ending it. Decisively. I take no pleasure in this."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: May 09, 2016, 05:36:18 pm »

"Interesting.... I shouldn't think that the burning of a building would warrant the destruction of a God, but it's none of my concern. However, I certainly feel that the manipulation of Mortals by the Divines is very, uncouth, to say the least."

Urthon causes several Darkness-Based Miracles to occur just outside of a few isolated villages that aren't religiously loyal to any one God in the World. The Miracles consist of Eldritch-Dark Fire burning the Words I AM URTHON, OR URNOTH, I DO NOT CARE WHICH NAME YOU CHOOSE, ONLY KNOW THAT I AM GOD OF DARKNESS AND SECRETS, AND THAT A PART OF ME DWELLS IN EVERY SHADOW, EVERY EAR, AND EVERY SOUL, EVEN IF YOU WOULDN'T ADMIT IT. NOW YOU KNOW I EXIST. into the Ground, Making scandalous secrets public knowledge and temporarily putting out all light sources in the Villages.

"Munr03...n3v3r...burn3d...th3...building....."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: May 09, 2016, 05:43:10 pm »

"I don't quite know how much credence to give you, but if you speak the Truth, then who did?"

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: May 09, 2016, 05:45:41 pm »

I compare the soul with regular souls. This is supposed to get me a general description of how it differs. (e.g. "It looks unhealthy, as if physically ill, and less like it actually exists.")

Murn03 attempts to 3xpl0d3 all samples examined by this.

I compare the mind and body of the human to what they were before. This is to see if there are any noteworthy differences.

Murnoe also explodes this guy.

I kill the human and watch its soul. This experiment is to see if the soul can manage to go to Malakathium as it normally could and to see if Malakathium has any effect on it. If the soul is not healed after it enters Malakathium, I will heal it.

He is also exploded, with the smoke from the explosion covering its journey to whatever.

After the soul is healed, I compare the mind and body of the human to what they were before the soul was damaged. This is to see if there are any noteworthy differences.

I might have already exploded this guy. In that case, explode him twice.

I contemplate my sphere. This experiment is to see if contemplating my sphere has any effect.

Fireworks Of Super Annoyance are launched around Malakath's head, preventing her from thinking well enough to contemplate.
Oppose
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: May 09, 2016, 05:48:57 pm »

((Any time now Andres will edit that post to respond to current events. Or maybe Malakath doesn't care?))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: May 09, 2016, 06:06:44 pm »

"I don't quite know how much credence to give you, but if you speak the Truth, then who did?"

"Why...w0uld...Munr03...kn0w...any...m0r3...th3n...y08???.....
...As...Munr03....assum3d...w0uld....happ3n....
Th3....Pr3ss....b3gan...a...public...inv3stigat10n....
...Th3...culprit...simply...fr4m3d...m3....as...th3y...
kn3w...it..w4s...0ngoing...."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: May 09, 2016, 06:08:50 pm »

''The building might have brnt down on ots own. IT might also relate to the Resolution we made Tick 1.''

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: May 09, 2016, 06:47:02 pm »

Xenia sighs again, her form flickering. She looks between Editor Mischief and Munroe.

"Do not blame the Editor for this. All too often the divine respond with words and debate, and meaningless gestures enacted upon the physical world, instead of direct action. I did not expect to be the first threat to your divinity, but now we shall see what this Council is made of, if the threat will be allowed to exist, or not."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: May 09, 2016, 07:09:32 pm »

Xenia sighs again, her form flickering. She looks between Editor Mischief and Munroe.

"Do not blame the Editor for this. All too often the divine respond with words and debate, and meaningless gestures enacted upon the physical world, instead of direct action. I did not expect to be the first threat to your divinity, but now we shall see what this Council is made of, if the threat will be allowed to exist, or not."

"Given my experience in other bubbles, I imagine your excessive use of force will be noted, as well as Isgon's opportunism, and very much taken not account should any of the others decide to act against you.

Mischief retaliated after Munroe attacked their mortals. They even allowed an opening for the rest of us to stop Munroe's death. Only Ascald seems to have any great desire to stop the mob taking down Munroe, which speaks well of either how we feel about Munroe specifically, or how we feel about our fellow deities in general."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: May 09, 2016, 08:56:13 pm »

[Axt, God of Enchanted Weapons]

"Oh great, mob justice."
Axt creates a mundane knife and throws it at Mischief. The knife then explodes (well, maybe not so mundane after all).
"I loathe one's very existence, an existence based upon words rather than actions.
I loathe to see mob justice performed, I proposed Face Axe in order to prevent it. Retaliation has to be dealt directly.
"
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: May 09, 2016, 08:57:18 pm »

Isgon provides 2E in the smiting of Munr03
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: May 09, 2016, 09:18:59 pm »

Atian wakes up and watches the Draki in boredom then something strikes his mind.

Ahah!

Teach the Draki how to build boats
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 135