Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 135

Author Topic: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 18.5: Bounces  (Read 175326 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 8: Spare One Milliner EM [22/30]
« Reply #1305 on: May 09, 2016, 10:09:39 pm »

Atian wakes up and watches the Draki in boredom then something strikes his mind.

Ahah!

Teach the Draki how to build boats

"Perhaps I can be of aid in that endeavour? Nothing encourages a mortal to build better boats than a violent maelstrom."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: May 09, 2016, 11:10:58 pm »

[Sollia, the Sundancer | Goddess of Fire and Passion]

[Axt, God of Enchanted Weapons]

"Oh great, mob justice."
Axt creates a mundane knife and throws it at Mischief. The knife then explodes (well, maybe not so mundane after all).
"I loathe one's very existence, an existence based upon words rather than actions.
I loathe to see mob justice performed, I proposed Face Axe in order to prevent it. Retaliation has to be dealt directly.
"
"Well...retaliation was dealt directly, wasn't it, dear? Mischief didn't ask anyone else to help after all, they just joined in. Tempers flared, yes, but we all get a little hot under the collar sometimes. As much as I'd rather Munroe was still around to add some excitement to things, I find it hard to particularly fault Mischief after that display. Certainly, they could have handled it better, but...it's not exactly their fault everyone else joined in, now is it?"

She sighs, rolling her shoulders. As she does, her outfit changes.

"...on to other business. I suppose I must be the one to make the proposal again. Responsibility is so tiresome."

Repropose that collaboration discount proposal that got sacked. Remind everyone that it makes it easier to work together and cheaper to do so, not more difficult as deities seemed to have previously believed.

Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: May 09, 2016, 11:55:11 pm »

[Charon, Protector of Creation, God of Immortality and Music]

Repropose that collaboration discount proposal that got sacked. Remind everyone that it makes it easier to work together and cheaper to do so, not more difficult as deities seemed to have previously believed.

SUPPORT

SOLLIA, THE SOULS WE BOTH SEEK ARE BEST LEFT INTACT; WOULD YOU BE WILLING TO WORK ON A PROJECT DEAR TO OUR HEARTS?
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: May 10, 2016, 12:42:31 am »

"I disaprove your actions to Munroe. The repayment of Essence or the destruction of a few assets of the mortals should NOT be reason to punish a god with death."
for 1 Essence Create a small Statue garden of Gold statues in gnu, depicting a beaten Munroe, by the gods who were involved in this, and a mourning Zurion as well as an angered Ascald. Call this Garden "The Garden of the Unlawful Killing of the Misunderstood Munroe by a band of raving Gods"
Christine releases a brochure explaining how Munroe was given two warnings before retaliation: one general, one personal. It does not deny the insanity of gods other than the Journalists, however.
"The Word cannot be destroyed by fire, but whosoever would try might need a few bolts of divine retribution applied to their face."
"A single printing house isn't enough to get truly angry over, but if this becomes a habit, know that there will be retribution."
((Edit:))
"Tell me, what retaliation besides direct assault is there against a god with practically nothing? And before you tell me I could just not retaliate, I'm afraid I must do something. Forgiving things after telling you all I wouldn't would make me seem too weak."

"Munr03...n3v3r...burn3d...th3...building....."
"Why...w0uld...Munr03...kn0w...any...m0r3...th3n...y08???.....
...As...Munr03....assum3d...w0uld....happ3n....
Th3....Pr3ss....b3gan...a...public...inv3stigat10n....
...Th3...culprit...simply...fr4m3d...m3....as...th3y...
kn3w...it..w4s...0ngoing...."

"My sources are reliable, and some of them depend on things that are impossible to fake. You also were quite slow to start denying it, don't you think?"

[Axt, God of Enchanted Weapons]

"Oh great, mob justice."
Axt creates a mundane knife and throws it at Mischief. The knife then explodes (well, maybe not so mundane after all).
"I loathe one's very existence, an existence based upon words rather than actions.
I loathe to see mob justice performed, I proposed Face Axe in order to prevent it. Retaliation has to be dealt directly.
"
Christine leaps from the side to intercept the knife in midair with her mouth and immediately throw it away.

"Hey, I did exactly as you suggested. I never told anyone to join in. This mob is entirely out of my control."
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 12:52:24 am by IcyTea31 »
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Fiery_Death

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: May 10, 2016, 12:49:23 am »

Luuc appears in the Void nearby the present Gods. He looks around wildly, then seems to gain his senses.

Greetings, fellow Gods. I am Luuc, the God of Judgement, and of the underworld!

Luuc peers down at the terrestrial planet, noting the lack of Hell.

Or I will be, once I create it.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1310 on: May 10, 2016, 12:50:37 am »

"I do hope you are not intending to poach my souls. Else we will not get along."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: May 10, 2016, 12:50:53 am »

"My sources are reliable, and some of them depend on things that are impossible to fake. You also were quite slow to start denying it, don't you think?"

"Munr03...d3ni3d...it...imm3diatly...m0r0n...Y0ur...s0urces...ar3...
0bviosly...wr0ng...."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Fiery_Death

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: May 10, 2016, 12:55:16 am »

"I do hope you are not intending to poach my souls. Else we will not get along."

I wish to maintain good relations with my fellow Gods and Godesses. I will not take any souls without the permission of the one they worship.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1313 on: May 10, 2016, 12:56:51 am »

"Then we should get along swimmingly, o God of Judgement. I fear the ones in most need of judgement are not mortals, however."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: May 10, 2016, 12:58:28 am »

0bviosly...wr0ng...."

"It was less a denial and more an insult to my intelligence."
"Y0u...ar3...j0king....m0r0n.....Munr03....d0esn't...st4rt....fir3s...h3...3xplod3s....things....
w4tch...."

Order Nuemann to explode random printing houses. Munroe also explodes separate printing houses, without spending anything as he doesn't wanna die.

"And even if, somehow, my sources were all wrong, you still destroyed way more than the original culprit after I told you not once but twice that there would be retaliation. If my mere words aren't enough to discourage such things, I need to set an example. Namely, you."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1315 on: May 10, 2016, 01:00:04 am »

"Ah, yes, and the destruction of property is always grounds for being torn to bits by a mob."
GM of Trespassers V2.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: May 10, 2016, 01:10:44 am »

"Forget about the mob. I'd actually have preferred if no mob had formed so this would be more personal. And this isn't about destruction of property, this is about destruction of property after being twice told not to do so. If me telling others not to do something isn't enough to make them not do it, I have to use force. Munroe has nothing I could take away that would hurt enough to discourage him, besides his life. Not delivering on my promise of retaliation is out of the question."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: May 10, 2016, 01:16:42 am »

0bviosly...wr0ng...."

"It was less a denial and more an insult to my intelligence."
"Y0u...ar3...j0king....m0r0n.....Munr03....d0esn't...st4rt....fir3s...h3...3xplod3s....things....
w4tch...."

Order Nuemann to explode random printing houses. Munroe also explodes separate printing houses, without spending anything as he doesn't wanna die.

"And even if, somehow, my sources were all wrong, you still destroyed way more than the original culprit after I told you not once but twice that there would be retaliation. If my mere words aren't enough to discourage such things, I need to set an example. Namely, you."

"Murn03...f4ils...t00..s33..th3...diff3r3nc3....
Munr03...d1d..th4t...t00...pr0v3...his...inn0c3nc3....
h3...3xplod3s...things...n0t...s3ts..th3m...0n...f1r3..."

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: May 10, 2016, 01:21:16 am »

"Your methods are questionable. Good thing they'll be gone soon."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: May 10, 2016, 01:22:59 am »

"Your methods are questionable. Good thing they'll be gone soon."

"4t...l34st..th3y...w0rk.....y0u....4r3...4...f41lur3...t0...y0ur...sph3r3...."

Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 135