Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 135

Author Topic: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 18.5: Bounces  (Read 175355 times)

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 13.0: Burst of Unluck?
« Reply #1620 on: May 17, 2016, 06:24:47 pm »

[Axt, God of Enchanted Weapons]

Axt's Undercover Island Adventure, start.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Axt uses 3 Essence to empower the beasts of Rekkr island. Including giving them a bit more intelligence.

((Well, not sure if this is okay or not, but I just needed a reason for Axt using his Essence.))
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: May 17, 2016, 06:56:24 pm »

Atian raises an medium sized island off the coast of the Eastern Lands and creates 600 Draki on it.

Create 300 "Klinkons" - Miners+2, Craftsmanship+2, Builders+1, Small, and Dexterity

They are 4 feet tall humanoid figures with 2 eyes, and 4 muscular arms. They are excellent miners and craftsmen using their abilities they turned the "Akri Mountains" into their home and craft beautiful masterpieces for the Draki Tribes in exchange for plundered items.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 10:42:23 pm by Atian the Elephantman God »

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: May 17, 2016, 07:43:28 pm »

((Do we have miner and builder traits? Otherwise they'll get suspended))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: May 17, 2016, 08:00:26 pm »

((I Think This will be Useful by next Tick...))
Propose Trait:
Good at [Job]
Considered Price: (1.25 * RANK)
Trait Discription: The Creation is better at [Job] and may start with some Knowledge of the job.
Currently applicable Jobs: Miner, Blacksmith, Builder, Office Worker, Torturer, Cook, Bartender, Farmer [New Jobs may be added to this List If Not Opposed]
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: May 17, 2016, 08:02:27 pm »

Propose Trait:
Good at [Job]
Trait Discription: The Creation is better at [Job] and may start with some Knowledge of the job.
Currently applicable Jobs: Miner, Blacksmith, Builder, Office Worker, Torturer, Cook, Bartender, Farmer [New Jobs may be added to this List If Not Opposed]

Support

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1625 on: May 17, 2016, 08:05:14 pm »

((Do we have miner and builder traits? Otherwise they'll get suspended))

((Dunno, situational attributes might be able to work. Example: Situational Strength (Mining)))

"Munr03...w4nts....t0....3xpl0d3...th1ngs...."

Artifact Trait:
Attack Boost(5): Boosts the attacking/damage ability of artifacts. Scales *2.
Defence Boost(5): Boosts the defense/Endurance ability of artifacts. Scales *2.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 08:15:16 pm by Stirk »
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 12: At Least Noone Brought up Constellations
« Reply #1626 on: May 17, 2016, 08:49:59 pm »

"I find 0.1 to be to little. How about a 0.5Essence Basecost then?"
"Champions should be such because they are skilled or powerful. Far too high for a base cost. Your pricing system is unreasonable, to be frank, dear. Remember that it costs 20 Essence to create an entire planet. That which populates those planets should cost somewhat less."

Propose Trait:
Good at [Job]

"It's a bit specific for what it does, isn't it? Is it really necessary to track this in such a manner, rather than simply assigning it as part of the creation's basic make-up?"

She taps a toe to as the sun beats down on Axtfell, standing on the pommel of the blade.

"Charon dearest, what would you say to forging a Pantheon together? Ooh, and I have an idea! Tell me what you think."

Propose Null Idlers: Gods which are considered idle are not taken into account for average worship as used for Influence calculations. Furthermore, their names are listed separately from that of the active Gods in the tickly mental status report, as they require far less calculations and may thus be separated to streamline the process.

Propose Unusual Form[x1.7]: Much like Innate Magic, but for more mundane, physical properties that are unique to the creation, such as a multitude of limbs, or an intense venom. If the uniqueness of the creation's anatomy or physical makeup is not covered by a previously existing trait, such as Innate Magic, Size, or Living Artifact, as examples, then it should be able to be covered by Unusual Form. The more powerful the properties, or the more unlikely the creation is to be able to exist without magical means, the higher ranked the trait must be. Whether it is an acceptable rank for th listed abilities is decided in much the same way as Innate Magic, and like Innate Magic, creations with this trait may not be made in secret. Scales 2* per rank.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: May 17, 2016, 08:54:51 pm »

SUPPORT^
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1628 on: May 17, 2016, 09:11:56 pm »

Oppose.

"Not as a matter of principle, mind you, simply because the scaling is much too expensive for a trait that might actually confer disadvantages."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: May 17, 2016, 09:55:20 pm »

"I find 0.1 to be to little. How about a 0.5Essence Basecost then?"
"Champions should be such because they are skilled or powerful. Far too high for a base cost. Your pricing system is unreasonable, to be frank, dear. Remember that it costs 20 Essence to create an entire planet. That which populates those planets should cost somewhat less."

Propose Trait:
Good at [Job]

"It's a bit specific for what it does, isn't it? Is it really necessary to track this in such a manner, rather than simply assigning it as part of the creation's basic make-up?"

She taps a toe to as the sun beats down on Axtfell, standing on the pommel of the blade.

"Charon dearest, what would you say to forging a Pantheon together? Ooh, and I have an idea! Tell me what you think."

Propose Null Idlers: Gods which are considered idle are not taken into account for average worship as used for Influence calculations. Furthermore, their names are listed separately from that of the active Gods in the tickly mental status report, as they require far less calculations and may thus be separated to streamline the process.

Propose Unusual Form[x1.7]: Much like Innate Magic, but for more mundane, physical properties that are unique to the creation, such as a multitude of limbs, or an intense venom. If the uniqueness of the creation's anatomy or physical makeup is not covered by a previously existing trait, such as Innate Magic, Size, or Living Artifact, as examples, then it should be able to be covered by Unusual Form. The more powerful the properties, or the more unlikely the creation is to be able to exist without magical means, the higher ranked the trait must be. Whether it is an acceptable rank for th listed abilities is decided in much the same way as Innate Magic, and like Innate Magic, creations with this trait may not be made in secret. Scales 2* per rank.

AGREEABLE, DANCER.

Form a pantheon with Sollia.

SUPPORT

SUPPORT.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1630 on: May 17, 2016, 10:38:53 pm »

((Yay for technically late introductions?))

Two flames flicker to life among the Council, one taking the form of a smiling dwarf in furs, the other a hound.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1631 on: May 17, 2016, 10:55:00 pm »

Support
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1632 on: May 17, 2016, 10:57:16 pm »

Support
Support.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: May 17, 2016, 11:07:08 pm »

[Sollia, the Sundancer | Goddess of Fire and Passion]

((Yay for technically late introductions?))

Two flames flicker to life among the Council, one taking the form of a smiling dwarf in furs, the other a hound.
"...hnn? Well now, isn't this interesting..."

The goddess' voice hums with anticipation, as she steps off from the planet to get a better look at the newest god of fire. Her ballgown eats it's way back into place, out from the ruins of her previous outfit.

"Welcome to being real, Burning Hunter. I am titled Sollia, the Sundancer. This is the Council by which we convene. Might I ask what your name be, fellow Burning Lord?"
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1634 on: May 17, 2016, 11:37:16 pm »

Propose Trait:
Good at [Job]

Oppose. "We don't need a trait for this; just teach the job to your creations."

Artifact Trait:
Attack Boost(5): Boosts the attacking/damage ability of artifacts. Scales *2.
Defence Boost(5): Boosts the defense/Endurance ability of artifacts. Scales *2.
Support

Support
Abstain
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 135