Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 179156 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0:An interesting beast.
« Reply #720 on: August 14, 2016, 12:37:21 pm »

Use superior weight and strength to force the beast to the ground, and shoot at the humans. Beast should enter melee with the beastmaster.

UNLEASH THA BEAST
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 09:33:18 pm by Egan_BW »
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: August 14, 2016, 03:56:23 pm »

Get away, get away fast! try to keep my limbs as intact as possible!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: August 14, 2016, 11:09:04 pm »

420 HARDER!
[daemonism 4+4=8] [daemon 5+4=9] You attempts to exert enough bob marly vibes onto the zombie fail yet again.

continue running like hell to a hospital after unloading all i have into the zombie
[markmasnhip 6] You fire your entire clip into the zombie and then throw the gun itself at it. [resilience 2] The zombies 6 bullet holes remain for now. [dex 5] [luck 3] No hospital or aid comes into sight despite you frantic sprinting and screaming…though you seem to be have sprinted into a nicer part of town. [resilience 1] You're legs go weak and you collapse against a wall as you're body goes into shock.

Use superior weight and strength to force the beast to the ground, and shoot at the humans. Beast should enter melee with the beastmaster.

UNLEASH THA BEAST
[beast mastery 6+3=9]  Oh deary me. Seeing that you are currently screwed at by just about anyones standards you decide to do the two things that essentially all beast masters tell you to never do. One you let the beast do whatever it wants to do, without any input from you and two by doing this you let the beast's personality thats currently hiding your mind out this may or may not have some interestingly mutagenic effects depending on how you roll. [int 1]…oh dear  With a snarl the beasts personality takes over and you howl in rage as you roll over and [str=6] proceed to bash the enemies beasts brains in with the butt of your revolver You feel your tendons break in your arm but you don't particularly care. [beast 6] Your beast is a blur as it fires it's head into the throat of the leader while shooting it's bone dart into the head of the the beast master. Once it retracts it's head, the beast easily evades [beast dex 5] the clumsy attempts of the mobster to hit it [ criminal dex 3] and tears his throat out. Meanwhile you have gone stark raving mad as your body begins to morph in response to the hive mind organ infiltrating you.((due to having a -1 to int and rolling a 2] Your eyes narrow to slits and you begin to shudder violently before your arms violently twist backwards and your chest balloons outwards filling with stomach acid. You then savage the corpse of one of the gangsters for more material Large spikes of bone protrude from your raw and bloody back and your knees audibly break as your body shifts into a quadrepedpedal form. With a snarl the two beast retreat away from the site of carnage as the sounds of police cars scream down towards the site of the carnage.

You no longer have any control of your body….or mind for that matter.

Groo continues wandering!  He is Groo the Wanderer, after all!
[luck 4] ooh flashy cars are heading that way.

Get away, get away fast! try to keep my limbs as intact as possible!
[dex 6] Tearing away whats left of your arm from the daemons maw, you sprint like hell away from the daemon.

The daemon seeing that it's kinda stuck and annoyed with the bullet holes int it's form, departs from the arm.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: August 14, 2016, 11:13:06 pm »

Go grab the daemon metal arm and leg. Hack the arm off with my daemon arm if I need to. Offer to infuse the arm for whoever needs a replacement arm.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: August 14, 2016, 11:13:14 pm »

Hope A nice man tries to help me
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: August 15, 2016, 11:29:15 am »

>Boot mind in safe mode.
>Perform system recovery.
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: August 15, 2016, 11:50:00 am »

Stop the bleeding from my arm, gather up the amputated limbs, and try to find a buyer in the medical community before they start to decay. it's either that or finding a freezer.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: August 15, 2016, 09:55:34 pm »

Go grab the daemon metal arm and leg. Hack the arm off with my daemon arm if I need to. Offer to infuse the arm for whoever needs a replacement arm.
[daemonsim 2+4=6] You sharpen your fingers to razor sharpness and plunge them into the flesh as you brutally tear your way through the corpse. the corpse ends up with a missing about a third of its chest. But you end up with the arm and leg.

Hope A nice man tries to help me
[luck 5] As you wait for death, a door next to you suddenly opens and a man carrying a doctors kit walks out, apperntlly returning from a house call, he glances in your direction and notices the copious amounts of blood pouring out of you. Bye God, what happened? He cries as he tears off his belt and fastens it around your arm, you only weakly respond as he grabs a long and thing mirror handle from his bag and uses it as a torsion device to stop the hemorrhaging. [resilience 6] You manage to stay lucid enough to reply when he talks to you he notes this as a good sign, until you abruptly pass out. You wake up several hours later in a hospital bed, with a bandage around your stitched up stump IV's in your arm and a doctor saying your lucky to be alive.

[Metagaming: 5].  Head the opposite direction--they must be running away from somebody really powerful, who can help Groo!

You wander away from the sounds of carnage. [luck 3] You are now in rival territory. +1 to finding his target -1 to finding potential allies.

>Boot mind in safe mode.
>Perform system recovery.

((Eh, why not someone might as well participate in the carnage.))

You come to, you are currently a hulking acid spewing quadruped, along with your small beast. There are a large amount of men in blue suits. They seem to be screaming something about beasts. This makes you angry.

((it's kinda like a survival mission. Have fun.))

Stop the bleeding from my arm, gather up the amputated limbs, and try to find a buyer in the medical community before they start to decay. it's either that or finding a freezer.
[medical 1] You attempt to bandage your arm but in your haste to stop the bleeding you don't tie it tightly enough and they end soaking through. You tell your self not to panic though, you have plenty of supplies left.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: August 15, 2016, 10:09:17 pm »

/sv_cheats on
/explode

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: August 15, 2016, 10:18:09 pm »

Go see where Damiin died, look for anything interesting inside or on his corpse. Like money or daemon metal.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: August 15, 2016, 10:24:29 pm »

Thank the doctor and try to tell him all that happened in the following
"A, uh, daemon was making people undead via some metal prostetics. I was trying to help a guy in disabling the things and removing the prostethips. One of them removed the guys arm and cut mine off, I don't know if my rifle is there, I just ran fire my hand gun into him trying to do my best to help the other guy, I was no use dead for him. I went to get help and stay alive to warn others."
Tell him the location and askif there is anyway I can repay him
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: August 15, 2016, 10:48:30 pm »

Name: Jhoinic Jhonovitch
Description: She's a gun for hire, and has a very large gun. And another equally large gun.
Stats
Strength: +1
Intelligence: -2
Dexterity: +0
Resilience: +0
Perception: +0
Charisma: +1

Skills
Piloting: -2
Marksmanship: +2
Daemonism: +1
Doctor: +0
Beast mastery: -1
Engineering: -2

Inventory: 4 GP
Sweet-Ass Cowboy Hat
Handsome Trenchcoat (fur lined!)
Aviators Clothing
Naval Sabre (-2 GP)
Magnum (-6 GP)
Another Magnum (-6 GP)
36 Magnum Bullets (-2 GP)
Knife

Let's go see what jobs are available to an enterprising mercenary like me.

Intelligence: -2
Following this "Groo" person seems like a great idea!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 06:32:40 pm by Egan_BW »
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 128