Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 179208 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0:Mission 3: Investigative Daemonism
« Reply #886 on: September 08, 2016, 09:44:00 am »

((@spazyak:You mean Arstotzka?))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: September 08, 2016, 09:57:43 am »

((@spazyak:You mean Arstotzka?))
((oh thanks))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: September 08, 2016, 11:05:20 pm »

"Hells yeah! Now this is more my style!"

FAN THE HAMMER THAN DRAW AND FAN THE HAMMER ON THE OTHER ONE THEN DRAW AND CUT IT IN HALF
[marksmanship 2] You fan the hammer delivering a rapid but extremely inaccurate stream of fire from your revolver. You put a single hole in the zombies torso, Cursing you reholster it as the zombie continues to stand stock still. You pull your other revolver up [marksmanship 2] and manage to put one more hole in the zombies torso making an even match. Grumbling under your breath about damn spaghetti westerns, you draw your sword and charge.

GRAB THE SLAG SO I MAY RELEASE IT TO THE PUBLIC AND DEFEAT THE EVIL LIZARD PEOPLE! GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA! THE COUNTRY OF FREE HUMANS!
I think I've done a poor job of setting the scene. You are currently examining a large metal vat, in which there is a large amount of what is probably daemon metal which you are currently standing next to, though there is a number of pig iron like bars of probably daemon metal on the floor.

"Try to sever any daemon metal pieces of the zombies. Without contact to the body, it should be unable to keep animating it."

Recover energy if I need to, stay behind the others. Or keep up the frequency if more daemons show up and it won't completely drain my energy on an overzealous attempt (don't do it if an overshoot would drain all my energy.)
Eh, it's only one fairly weak zombie. It's not draining that much energy you just need to keep rolling to keep it calm. [daemonism 5+4=9 daemon 2+2=4] good job, it's still calm.

Sword the zombie!  Delimb it!
Groo charges forward at the stock still zombie drawing his sword as he lets out a battle yell. [daemonism 3+1=4] groo's slice neatly opens the zombies left arm up, but does little else. The zombie also doesn't particularly care.

((pretty tired today, so if something doesn't make sense let me know and I'll fix it tomorrow))
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 11:08:22 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: September 08, 2016, 11:18:02 pm »

Grab some pig iron if I can then with normal human arm, find something to stache them in
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: September 09, 2016, 10:01:13 am »

"Rules of Nature!"
Yes, yes! Split it wide open!
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: September 09, 2016, 04:08:01 pm »

Keep calming the zombie. Or if it's dead, use my knowledge of daemonism to evaluate that metal. If it is unissued daemon metal, take some.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: September 10, 2016, 12:11:49 am »

Grab some pig iron if I can then with normal human arm, find something to stache them in
[Str 2] The bar's are a lot heavier than the look, and being able to use only one hand doesn't help.

Grahh!  Disarm it entirely!

daemonsim[2+1=3] Groo's katana makes a light cut into the zombies arm further damaging it but failing to sever it.

"Rules of Nature!"
Yes, yes! Split it wide open!
[str 5] You slice your naval saber into the zombies stomach, opening it's guts up.

Keep calming the zombie. Or if it's dead, use my knowledge of daemonism to evaluate that metal. If it is unissued daemon metal, take some.
[daemonsim 6+4=10] [daemon 4+2=6] You continue to keep the daemon in a fairly placid state.

((sorry for the short update. really busy, if it's something egregious again just point it out and I'll fix it.))
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: September 10, 2016, 09:43:45 am »

Help the others rend the demon to bit, use knife and demon hand
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: September 10, 2016, 02:29:04 pm »

"And they run when the sun comes up!"
WITH THEIR LIIIVES ON THE LINE! ALIVE!
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: September 10, 2016, 02:37:12 pm »

Keep calming the zombie.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: September 10, 2016, 04:35:00 pm »

Help the others rend the demon to bit, use knife and demon hand
[str 1] you sprint forward waving you knife around and end up completely missing ever swipe and you nearly end up stabbing Jhonic.

Groo stops hacking at the zombie, just staring at it instead.  He pokes its forehead, blinks a couple of times, then shrugs and walks past the thing.

Ignore the zombie, go exploring the area behind it for loot!  And bunnies!
Becoming bored with the zombies lack of response, Groo looks around the small foundry, Theres a number of pig iron bars assembled like this Aside from that there are some huge furnaces, and a conveyor belt that seems to head deep into the rock itself. [perception 1] Aside from that there is absolutely nothing interesting at all, even the corpse looks boring.

"And they run when the sun comes up!"
WITH THEIR LIIIVES ON THE LINE! ALIVE!
[str 6] Hacking into the stationary corpse again, you cut deeper into the stomach, it takes a couple of solid slices but you manage to completely bisect the zombie and watch as it stumbles to the ground.

Keep calming the zombie.

[4+4=8] [1+2=3] You happily keep the zombie calm, you feel like whistling a along to the song honestly. Though, you are beginning to feel a touch hungry.

You feel a sudden cessation as the daemon suddenly leaves. Seems your allies killed the thing.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 11:34:13 pm by MidnightJaguar »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: September 10, 2016, 05:02:15 pm »

"Woo! That was fun."
Reload x2. Hack the metal bits off the corpse and loot them before spaz does, tha magpie.
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 128