Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 179172 times)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0:Mission 3: Investigative Daemonism
« Reply #916 on: September 12, 2016, 09:25:37 pm »

Analyze the frequency that the metals are vibrating at. Then tag along with Groo.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 10:18:10 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: September 13, 2016, 10:14:20 pm »

"Bloody hell. Magpie getting a bit carried away, yeah? Hahaha!"
Shoot the lock out with one bullet.
[luck 1] The bullet rchotetes off the lock, [luck 3] grazing you with metal fragments. You try the lock again, it's completely frozen. Fuck.

Assist in shooting the lock, then tear open the door, literaly if possible, and enter
"MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE Mine mine mine  mine mine mine " BREATh "Mine MINE MINE mine Mine"
[str 3] Your frenetic shoulder bashes have little effect on the door.

"Groo find shiny!  Good boy, Rufferto!"

Collect the key and shredded ID, then give Rufferto a treat, for being such a good doggy.  After, go wander after the Amazon and Magpie.
You grab the key and shredded ID and stick into your pocket, you then toss a treat to Rufferto, which bounces of his nose because he's still wearing the gas mask. Shrugging your shoulders you come up just as Jhonic tries to shoot the lock off a door and ends up freezing it instead.

Analyze the frequency that the metals are vibrating at. Then tag along with Groo.
[5+4=9] You still have no idea what the frequency is so it's back to the old stab things into yourself and see what happens, though this time your feeling a lot more risky and go for poking it into your face. [resilience 6] Your mind begins to melt and warp on itself as you are again assaulted with sheer horror, this time the feeling is different the daemons memories horrifying though they are seem weaker, another beings memories come to the forefront, this has fewer images instead, Instead you see a distorted inhuman face made of steel scream D͢͜I̵҉̧̛͘E̵̢͜͏!̷͟͠͞ ̷̕Y̸͘Ó̧͝͞U͏́͘҉ ̴͠Ţ̷͏R̨҉̷̢̀À̶͘͞Ì̴̧͝͡T̴̡͜͟͝O͘͢҉̸R̴͘̕͡O̶̡̢͞U̷͘͘Ś̴̷͜͢ ̸̛W̷̶̛͜Ò̕͡͞R̢̀͘͡M̶̀̀ and then suddenly you are in agony. You scream as your body feels as though hundreds of nails are driven through it. Through the pain you think you can just make out a number hovering in your line of vision. Screaming in agony you take a staggering step forward, with each step the nails are driven deeper into your psyche, but you press on until you can finally make out the swirling ever shifting numbers 5̶̡̡͡͞4͟͜͏҉5̵̡̀͜͞.͏̸̡͡3̵́͜͡6̷͘7̴̶̛8̴̡̕͜ 545.3678

moaning from the torment, you pull the metal from your face and are suddenly brought back to reality and  watch as blood pours from your nose and eyes. YOu cough up bloody mucus stare at it for a second and then fall face first onto the floor, barely conscious.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: September 13, 2016, 10:24:32 pm »

"Fuck it all."
Sit on top of Damamainaionm and guard him.
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: September 13, 2016, 10:35:21 pm »

I'mma just rest here on the floor now.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: September 13, 2016, 10:59:16 pm »

Point sniper right against lock, fire
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: September 14, 2016, 10:39:17 pm »

"Fuck it all."
You crouch over the daemonisnt. You swivel your two guns around making a beep noise every time you reach the end of your swivel.

I'mma just rest here on the floor now.
You cough up some more blood and try to make yourself comfy in the sandy floor. Another wave of pain comes over you [resilience 2] You shudder uncontrollably your daemon limbs put deep gouges in the sand, before vomiting up a mixture of blood and bile. Something tells you this might become unpleasant if you don't do something soon.

Point sniper right against lock, fire

Your sniper rifle easily penetrates the lock and destroys the latch. [luck 1] you hear the sound of something shattering. Shrugging your shoulders you push door open revealing a completely dark room, [perception 4] with two dark shapes crouched in the back.

"Fuck it all."

Follow this girl like a lost puppy.  Upon seeing Daenyan's wounds, fuss over him worriedly (but no touching).
Groo, follows Jhonic like a metaphorical lost puppy while Rufferto follows Groo like a literal lost puppy. Clucking like a massive blood-soaked mother hen, Groo examines Damian without touching him, he seems to be bleeding from his eyes and nose and vomiting up blood.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 10:49:18 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: September 14, 2016, 10:46:01 pm »

Jhonic pokes Demnonom in the ribs.
"I've got no clue what's wrong with you. Sucks?"
Try to figure out some way to help Deamamoninm, but don't do it yet.
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: September 15, 2016, 12:17:47 am »

Walk forwards, sniper at ready , shoot the things if they prove hostile
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: September 15, 2016, 09:19:38 am »

"Shiny guy, nooo!"

Hold Rufferto in front of Demniant's face to comfort him.

Back away like Darnian said to do, while hugging Rufferto for comfort.  If he gets back up, chop off his daemon limbs with the daemon katana.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: September 15, 2016, 09:41:08 am »

"I have a *cough* favor to ask of you all. Stand back a bit while *hack* I try something. And if I don't survive it, please take *cough* care of any of my brothers that show up. Their names should be some variation of *hack* Damian. Our parents weren't very original. If I do die, and my body gets back *cough* up, cut off the daemon limbs. Should stop any possession. And, uh, thanks for giving a shit."

Modify the 5453678 frequency with my 420 frequency and use it on myself.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0:Mission 3: Weaponized Marley.
« Reply #927 on: September 15, 2016, 10:01:20 pm »

Jhonic pokes Demnonom in the ribs.
"I've got no clue what's wrong with you. Sucks?"
Try to figure out some way to help Deamamoninm, but don't do it yet.
[int 5] Clearlly he's been infected with something, you don't how he got infected but it seems to probably be lethal eventually and somehow related to daemonism. Hmm, if it's related to daemonism, would that mean that a frequency would work?

Walk forwards, sniper at ready , shoot the things if they prove hostile
You take a step forward [dex 4] A long tendril of metal shoots out from the darkness and clips you, though the force sends you spinning to the side of the doorway. [luck 4] You fire blindly into the darkness the flash illuminating a bloodstained figure sitting in the chair, his daemon arm shifting spasmodically.

"Shiny guy, nooo!"

Hold Rufferto in front of Demniant's face to comfort him.

Back away like Darnian said to do, while hugging Rufferto for comfort.  If he gets back up, chop off his daemon limbs with the daemon katana.

Groo backs up clutching a worried Rufferto for comfort, as Damian conctrates moves a lot of dials on his equipment and stabs a metal rod into his arm.

"I have a *cough* favor to ask of you all. Stand back a bit while *hack* I try something. And if I don't survive it, please take *cough* care of any of my brothers that show up. Their names should be some variation of *hack* Damian. Our parents weren't very original. If I do die, and my body gets back *cough* up, cut off the daemon limbs. Should stop any possession. And, uh, thanks for giving a shit."

Modify the 5453678 frequency with my 420 frequency and use it on myself.
[daemonism 6+4=10] You take a deep breath, which is somewhat spoiled by the bloody coughing fit that this causes, and taking a notepad begin to write down some complicated equations using the best writing material at hand, occasionally coughing to replenish your supply, you quickly work out a way to do it, at least you think you do, it's kinda hard to tell what with the bouts of ever increasing pain that slams into you. Hurridelly you twist the knobs into the right positions and with shaking fingers stab a metal rod into your arm before taking out a a blunt from your special stash. Lighting it, you inhale and let the frequency out.

IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE.
The frequency resonates through the entire base Damian goes completely unconscious, and the daemon Adrian was fighting seems to be quietly jamming out to some nice music. The entire base is completely silent for a second, as though a noise that you hadn't even noticed was there in the first place was gone. Then you suddenly hear an incredibly deep voice seeming to resonate from within the rocks on the base themselves.

DON'T WORRY ABOUT A THING the inhuman voice, warbles out perfectly in time to some unheard beat. The base begins to shudder, as though the force keeping it up has suddenly become distracted.

''CAUSE EVERY LITTLE THING GONNA BE ALRIGHT
The floor shifts slightly sending everyone to the floor.

SINGING DON'T WORRY ABOUT A THING
The base begins to descend picking up speed slightly,

you have five turns to find parachutes or brace for impact.

Damian wakes up in a classy Victorian style parlor room, there are two chairs facing each other a roaring fire to his side, and a table with two glasses on it off to the right side.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 10:04:49 pm by MidnightJaguar »

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: September 15, 2016, 10:02:57 pm »

((I totally called it. Also, sorry. Somebody please save me.))
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 10:04:28 pm by Beirus »

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0:Mission 3: Weaponized Marley
« Reply #929 on: September 15, 2016, 11:16:04 pm »

((Must every mission end with us crashing?  We stopped flying planes so this wouldn't happen, but nooo, the entire island needs to crash.  >.>))

Start dragging Darnations out, hopefully with the amazon's assistance.  Were fultons or something dropped with us, or are we just fucked?
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 128