Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 179227 times)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

See if I can borrow a pistol or revolver from Groo, loaded, then grab a parachute and get in the leech craft.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile

I ain't waiting for some shriveled dumb mutant! Hit tha button!
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile

Ready to pilot the leech craft when given the go signal to the target
You nod towards the pilot, and run to the leechcraft from the pilots seat you dodge around the massive hole in the floor of the bunk room where the 20 mm hit the plane and clamber into the leech craft.

((I googled the bomber we're fighting.  It apparently has substantially larger guns than us.  O.O))

Keep firing!  Take out the tail gunner next!

Oh, if Deafcon wants a gun, he can just take whatever.  Groo won't stop him; Groo's too busy shooting nazis.

[Marksmanship 3] [plane resilience 4] The sound of Groo's staccato firing reverberates through the plane the bullets slamming into the glazed glass of the tail gunner and crazing, protecting the gunner but but restricting his vision. He returns fire [marksmanship 2] The panic of being shot at along with his partly blinded nature sends his shots flying wide and well away from the Avro. [dorsal front turret gunner marksmanship 4] [Avro resilience 6] The German turret gunner fires into the Avro the shots mostly just end up damaging the rear turret as the Avro gets closer.

See if I can borrow a pistol or revolver from Groo, loaded, then grab a parachute and get in the leech craft.
You grab a pistol from Groo who is currently laughing his head off and burst firing at the Avro while Rufferto whines and keens. you grab the pistol from Groos pack and take off running for the leech craft, you [dex 5] grab a parachute as you go in your mad dash shrugging into it as you go for the leech craft you clamber the min plane and just manage to haphazardly strap yourself to the seat as the impatient WALL slams his hand onto the big red button releasing the leech craft from the bomb bay.

I ain't waiting for some shriveled dumb mutant! Hit tha button!
You press the button once everyones here real sing the leech craft from it's bomb bay holding and dropping you. The rocket motor engages slamming you into your seats as the acceleration presses on you. It's up to Phineaus now.

((The leech craft is currently hurtling towards heinkel at great speed you have two options ram the plane from behind ((Not recommend with this plane)) or you can essentialy pull up along side it and cut or bash your way into the plane and then release the leech craft((recommended with this plane)) ))
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Also, approach from the top, the enemy plane has a turret on the bottom.))
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((It has two turrets on top...))!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile

Pilot the leechcraft into the rear of the plane seeing as the gunner was taken out and there is probably a good sized hole now.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 02:17:21 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Groo has knocked out the top rear turret.))
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Groo has knocked out the top rear turret.))
((oh  then let's just ram that then.))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile

Groo will focus fire on the second top turret, hopefully taking it out before the leech craft gets itself shot down.

((You probably don't want to ram.  If you ram, and the plane goes down, you all die.  Also, ramming will seriously disrupt the aerodynamics of the bomber.  Though, I suppose you only have one pilot, who can't pilot both the leech and bomber, so maybe you're kinda just screwed either way.))

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Unless we just jack the bomber. Either way, please don't ram it. I want to live, and the best chance of that is hoarding the plane.))

Wait to board. Once we board, take down hostiles using the pistol with my daemon arm while utilizing cover, like the Tower's shield. Use daemon arm and leg to block incoming attacks if I can't avoid then. If I end up in free fall somehow, activate parachute. If I end up in an incredibly dangerous situation that isn't covered by my other actions, activate draconic transformation.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 10:09:15 pm by Beirus »

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pilot the leechcraft into the rear of the plane seeing as the gunner was taken out and there is probably a good sized hole now.

[piloting 5] You expertly guide the leech craft so that it's right next to the cracked and destroyed turret [The Wall str 6] The wall hefts his massive shield and brings it crashing down not onto the cracked glass. it shatters with the crunch of glass and the taken off balance the Wall tumbles into the plane from the momentum of his shield followed shortly after by Damian. After a second hesitation you abandon the leech craft and dive into the turret as well. The leech craft veers away and crashes into the forest below.

Groo will focus fire on the second top turret, hopefully taking it out before the leech craft gets itself shot down.

((You probably don't want to ram.  If you ram, and the plane goes down, you all die.  Also, ramming will seriously disrupt the aerodynamics of the bomber.  Though, I suppose you only have one pilot, who can't pilot both the leech and bomber, so maybe you're kinda just screwed either way.))
[makrsmanship 4] [plane ressiliance 4] Groo unleashes a hail off bullets upon the cupola that houses the gunner the bullets slam into the reinforced glass, the glass cracks in a couple of places but the gunner can still see pretty well. [Tail gunner marksmanship 3] The tail gunner blindly fires his cannon in the general direction of the leech craft at the guidance of his cremates. Not that he hits anything he is firing through an extremlly cracked piece of already not very clear glass. The dorsal gunner also fires hoping his remote control gun might help [marksmanship 4] [piloting 6] The tracers get close to the leech craft but Phineaus manages to juke and jink away from the torrent of death, stressing the frame and and rattling the people inside it a bit.

((Unless we just jack the bomber. Either way, please don't ram it. I want to live, and the best chance of that is hoarding the plane.))

Wait to board. Once we board, take down hostiles using the pistol with my daemon arm while utilizing cover, like the Tower's shield. Use daemon arm and leg to block incoming attacks if I can't avoid then. If I end up in free fall somehow, activate parachute. If I end up in an incredibly dangerous situation that isn't covered by my other actions, activate draconic transformation.
you tumble into the turret right after the wall. [marksmanship 6] You fire your entire clip at the front dorsal turret gunner [FDRTG resilience 6] missing every single solitary shot by a mile, it might have helped if you hadn't squealed like a little girl and flinched every time you fired. The [FDRTG marksmanship 4] fires a couple of shots down range in response as he clambers out of his turret to face these new boarders. The walls shield takes the shots as it blocks a good half of the hallway down the plane.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"WHEN YOU COME TO IT AND YOU CAN'T GO THROUGH IT AND YOU CAN'T KNOCK IT DOWN, YOU KNOW THAT YOU FOUND, THE WALL!"
Charge!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Move to shoot any hostiles with shot gun, if the wal takes care of them then just start looting
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Damn it, meant to use daemonism with my daemon arm to shoot. It's the only reason I didn't use my fleshy arm. Guess I should have made that clearer. Guess I can throw the gun at someone.))
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 128