Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 179213 times)

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile

"WHEN YOU COME TO IT AND YOU CAN'T GO THROUGH IT AND YOU CAN'T KNOCK IT DOWN, YOU KNOW THAT YOU FOUND, THE WALL!"
Charge!
[dex 4] Very slowly you begin to walk forward your massive shield slowly making its way inexorbially towards the FDRTG as he calls out in German. You are about a a fifth of the the way to him. [FDRTG marksmanship 3] He fires off three bullets from his luger bullets impact the edges of the shield richoteing off it's edges. The rear ventral gunner also appears carrying a shotgun. He doesn't take shot though because the pilot [heinkel pilot piloting 2] suddenly bring the heinkel around in a steep turn a risky maunder in this bomber and pulls up. Clearlly trying to outmaneuver the Avro and get it's ventral guns on it.

Move to shoot any hostiles with shot gun, if the wal takes care of them then just start looting
[marksmanship 5] [FDRTG resilience 6] You fire you shotgun at the FDRTG and the pellets slam into the airman's leg, he staggers and leans against the bulkhead blood oozing down his trouser leg.

Finish off the tailgunner then!
[makrsmanship 6] [heinkel ressilaince 2] Groos wild bursts of firing impact with the tail gunners cupola and finally fragment the hardened glass filling the gunner inside with .30 caliber holes. The heinkel turns shaprlly and pulls up gaining altitude as it's engines scream up to their red lines.

Damian continues to advance behind the Walls shield.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile

Tank.
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile

if var enemy=alive{
Shoot shank loot;
}else
{Loot;
}
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*twitch*

if (enemy==alive){
    shoot();
    shank();
    loot();
}
else{
    loot();
}

Fix'd.

If my programming teacher saw my quick and rushed work he'd be ashamed of me
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Throw the gun at the rear ventral gunner with my daemon arm. USING DAEMONISM! Continue hiding behind cover.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tank.
[dex 3] The wall slowlly staggers forward once again. He makes a little more progress this time truly living up to his namesake.

Shoot at any turrets which are still firing, or shoot the front dorsal turret if none are.
[FVTG marksmanship 5] [Avro resilience 5] The Ventral turrets cannon turn towards the Avro and the gunner takes careful aim before unleashing the full force of the twenty mm cannon on the british bomber. The explosive rounds damaging one of left exterior engine of the Avro but for now it continues to sputter on though theres a worrying amount of smoke coming from it and you can hear the pilot muttering about fire risks. The sharpenel also misses Groo and rufferot but turns the walls next them into swiss cheese ruffferto barks in worry as a he gets minor cuts form the. [marksmanship 2] [plane resssilaince 3] Groo returns fire the machine gun blazing away as it discharges its lethal load towards the heinkel, the cupola around the pilot is damaged but he can still see and shoot.

*twitch*

if (enemy==alive){
    shoot();
    shank();
    loot();
}
else{
    loot();
}

Fix'd.

If my programming teacher saw my quick and rushed work he'd be ashamed of me
I'll admit to having all the programming knowledge of a fish so forgive me if I miss some obvious jokes I could have made with the set of instructions.

You mechanically raise the shotgun and with a blank stare fire at the FDRTG [marksmanship 4] [FDRTG resilience 5] You shotgun fire is inaccurate and only a stray ball wings him in the leg leaving a harmless if painful flesh wound.

Throw the gun at the rear ventral gunner with my daemon arm. USING DAEMONISM! Continue hiding behind cover.
[daemonism  5+4=9] Your arm swings back to throw and the entire world seems to go into slow motion and a weird techno sound suddenly comes from nowhere, as you realse the gun it blurs forward as though shot from a rifle and tears off the [ressilaince 6]right foot of the rear ventral gunner he stares at the stump in shock as he falls backwards into the relative cover his cupola provides, the gun travels onwards through the plane and [enemies luck 5] missing all of them and flys through another bulkhead, your pretty sure you heard a thunk when it hit the ground but you might just be imagining it. You feel pretty knackered and duck behind the tower again as the luger toting dorsal gunner [marksmanship 1] completely misses every shot he fires the rounds coming dangerously close to the foot less ventral gunner.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Count effective enemies. If there's only one left, drop the shield and run forward to grapple him.
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Keep shooting until nobody is shooting back!
this
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hide behind cover, recover energy.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Count effective enemies. If there's only one left, drop the shield and run forward to grapple him.
[dex 5] [ gunner dex 1] The wall plants his shield and making a break for it as the gunner reloads he's not gonna be making a track record any time soon, but he gets there in time to grab him [gunner str 6] [wall str 4] The wall grabs for the gunners shooting hand, but the gunner manages to keep a hold of the gun. He's sweating though and clearly is surprised by the amount of strength in the Walls wiry form.
The footless ventral gunner takes his knife and [medicine 3] cuts a strip off his trouser leg but doesn't actually tie it on right now. He also moves his shotgun closer to him as he watches the wall and his friend grapple.
Groo fires upon the Front ventral gunner again as the plane continues to climb.[marksmanship 2] [Heinkel resilience 2] Groos fairly innacruate volley impacts the reinforced window of the plane fracturing it and sending dozens of glass shards into the Gunner. He responds with a vengeance [marksmanship 4] [Avro 3] The gunner returns fire sending fire into the damaged engine and heavily damaging it as it explodes into flames you hear a Sweet christ in fucking heaven! over the radio, as the pilot [piloting 1] keeps the plane in the air but miscalculates his feathering of the engine causing it to reduce it's drag slightly but not by a lot. The engine also is still on fire seems the fuel has yet to be switched off.

this
Phienaus fires at the Luger toting gunner as he's closest [marksmanship 3] Well The wall's grappling with him and your not entirely sure if firing a shot would be the best idea whith allies in front of you.

Hide behind cover, recover energy.
You hide behind the walls discarded shield and recover energy.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 11:16:38 pm by MidnightJaguar »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Crush his head.
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 128