Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 180133 times)

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile

Damian chuckles for a moment at being mistaken for a cop. "Fuck the coppers. Always sticking their noses where they don't belong, investigating "strange persons" just because of where they hang around or how they look. He sends back.

More daemon talking. It's a statement, not persuasion.
Alright, so your not a copper. Fine, but if you aren't a copper then what the fuck do yah want?

(("It's not persuasion, it's just a statement that happens to be exactly the right thing to persuade them into liking me!"))

Groo will try cutting the tree down again, this time using his full +2 to daemonism.  Unless the reduced daemonism bonus is due to being tired, in which case he'll shoot the branch off the tree with his M1911.
[daemonism 1+2=3] Groos chop again takes out a tiny sliver of tree. Groo shakes the katana around…maybe it's defective? Shrugging his shoulders he goes for a tried and true method, guns. [marksmanship 2] The shot hits but the branch but fails to make a decent impression. The pilot joins in [marksmanship 4] It takes him a couple of tries but he eventually manages to shoot the branch off and watch as it crashes to the ground. Nice shootin, if I do say so myself.

The plane continus to buzz along blasting Wagner and the wall keeps napping.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 12:41:19 am by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile

Go pick upthe guyswhen they set upthe fulton and fly home.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I want to know if you know where you are and what you can do."

More talking.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Go pick upthe guyswhen they set upthe fulton and fly home.
[piloting 2] You barelly avoid snagging the ling in your prop and have to do an emergency maneuver to keep from killing you all. shaking your head to clear it you try again [piloting 4] You manage to get it hooked on and Groo and the pillot are yanked to safety.

"I want to know if you know where you are and what you can do."

More talking.
Now why the hell do yah want to know that? We's good honest citizens is all yah need to know….unless yah got a certain fellow who needs a bit'a boshing?

With the pilot's assistance, Groo will strap into the fulton (double checking that Rufferto's safely attached to him), and ride his way to freedom!
With the officers help Groo, Rufferto and the pilot strap into their fulton chutes and are carried away into the plane from the ground. Groo even manages to keep hold of the beast parts he severed and butchered.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 01:15:38 am by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((What is boshing? Do you mean bashing? I'm gonna assume you mean bashing.))

"You're both stuck in a pair of what seem to be earrings. I think your bashing days might be behind you, unless you can do something really amazing with those rings. But you two seem like the type that wouldnt mind a bit of morally ambiguous work. We just finished appropriating this plane, stick with me and maybe we'll run into something else that might require knowledge of dubiously legal things. Although it would help to know what those earrings do."

More talking. If we arrive next turn, pocket the rings.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Go help grue and the pilot up, if possible. Then get flying home
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ugh, really sorry about missing that turn. Enlgish project kinda snuck up on me and next thing I know it's 2 AM.

((What is boshing? Do you mean bashing? I'm gonna assume you mean bashing.))

"You're both stuck in a pair of what seem to be earrings. I think your bashing days might be behind you, unless you can do something really amazing with those rings. But you two seem like the type that wouldnt mind a bit of morally ambiguous work. We just finished appropriating this plane, stick with me and maybe we'll run into something else that might require knowledge of dubiously legal things. Although it would help to know what those earrings do."

More talking. If we arrive next turn, pocket the rings.
Look, mate tell you the truth, we're both in a spot of bother right now, just can't seem to figure out where the hell either of us are. Perhaps you can help us out? To tell the truth neither of us quite now what's going on we had a bit of whiskey while we laid low and the next thing we know we both wake up in different rooms with some newfangled sound emitting contraption putting each others voices into the room between the two of us.

You pocket the rings.

Go help grue and the pilot up, if possible. Then get flying home
Uhh, yeah, you kinda need to be piloting. So we'll have them pull themselves out. The get in so you set course for home.

Yeah, uh, we can climb in ourselves.  Maybe the pilot should just man the controls? >.>
[str 4] Groo manages to pull himself into the back of the plane the pilot follows along.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Send the following morse code message by repeatedly turning on and off the radio through out the ship:This is your captain speaking, we are going to ummmmmm have a nice flight home. temperature outside is a ummmm balmy seventy degrees out. ummm terbulance shouldn't be too bad. comolimentary snacks will be provided from stewardish grue.

get us home
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Damian keeps a hand on the rings in his pocket to maintain the conversation. "It's not good news. You're in a different world now. Those rooms you're in are the mental representation of the physical rings you're bound to. Seems like they're meant for communication. Anyway, I know a guy that might be able to help you two out once we get back."

Get the original pilot to handle the radio for landing and whatnot. Keep talking to the daemons. And go find Groo's pistol to give it back.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Groo looks around in confusion upon boarding the plane.  "Why is radio nazi so mad?"

Groo will pet Rufferto a bit, then let him run free.  Little doggy deserves it, after that whole fiasco.  He'll then go to find Daemead and get his pistol back.
Groo lets Rufferto of the chest rig and the dog happily scampers about the plane free to run around at last. He looks happy, but clearly would like some beast meat.

Send the following morse code message by repeatedly turning on and off the radio through out the ship:This is your captain speaking, we are going to ummmmmm have a nice flight home. temperature outside is a ummmm balmy seventy degrees out. ummm terbulance shouldn't be too bad. comolimentary snacks will be provided from stewardish grue.

get us home

You send the mission
- .... .. ... / .. ... / -.-- --- ..- .-. / -.-. .- .--. - .- .. -. / ... .--. . .- -.- .. -. --. --..-- / .-- . / .- .-. . / --. --- .. -. --. / - --- / ..- -- -- -- -- -- -- / .... .- ...- . / .- / -. .. -.-. . / ..-. .-.. .. --. .... - / .... --- -- . .-.-.- / - . -- .--. . .-. .- - ..- .-. . / --- ..- - ... .. -.. . / .. ... / .- / ..- -- -- -- -- / -... .- .-.. -- -.-- / ... . ...- . -. - -.-- / -.. . --. .-. . . ... / --- ..- - .-.-.- / ..- -- -- -- / - ..- .-. -... ..- .-.. . -. -.-. . / ... .... --- ..- .-.. -.. -. .----. - / -... . / - --- --- / -... .- -.. .-.-.- / -.-. --- -- .--. .-.. .. -- . -. - .- .-. -.-- / ... -. .- -.-. -.- ... / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / -... . / .--. .-. --- ...- .. -.. . -.. / ..-. .-. --- -- / ... - . .-- .- .-. -.. / --. .-. ..- . .-.-.-
But no one but the pilot seems to understand it.

In response he laughs but acts very protective of the radio. He then proceeds to jeolosully guard the radio until you come into radio range of the runway. Runway? He listens for second and then says Roger that Runway. This is Jermiah Chorshaw, Password for our mission is Epislon niner inner I repeat Epislon Ninner Ninner color of the day is blue. Also be advised we have a biological competent on board. It seems to be dead though. The antiaircraft guns stand down and you are allowed to land on the runway. Which you proceed to do.

Damian keeps a hand on the rings in his pocket to maintain the conversation. "It's not good news. You're in a different world now. Those rooms you're in are the mental representation of the physical rings you're bound to. Seems like they're meant for communication. Anyway, I know a guy that might be able to help you two out once we get back."

Get the original pilot to handle the radio for landing and whatnot. Keep talking to the daemons. And go find Groo's pistol to give it back.
The pistol is currently on the surface…because you threw it through the bulkhead. Anyway the plane has landed you have a turn to grab what you want before the spooks and a bunch of guys in 1940's era hazmat suits come in.
[/quote]
« Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 07:17:37 pm by MidnightJaguar »

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0:Mission 4: Well that wen't amazingly well, didn't it?
« Reply #1228 on: November 19, 2016, 07:05:41 pm »

((You seem to have accidentally killed a [/quote] tag, there.))

Aww, poor Rufferto.  Most of Groo's meat is human meat, but he'll let Rufferto gnaw on the beast head a little bit, while he tries to grab as much of the looted nazi equipment as possible.  Gotta replace that pistol, after all.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0:Mission 4: Well that wen't amazingly well, didn't it?
« Reply #1229 on: November 19, 2016, 07:07:01 pm »

Go pick up the cage with the dead beast in it, and carry it through the streets until I find some spooks.
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 128