Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 179132 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0:Mission 4: Well that wen't amazingly well, didn't it?
« Reply #1260 on: November 23, 2016, 10:04:48 am »

Unload my shot gun and grab hold of something
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 12:59:44 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: November 23, 2016, 12:57:29 pm »

Groo will unload the three rounds from his shotgun, then sell it for six coins.  He'll keep the lugers for now, and buy however much luger ammo a coin gets him.  Two mags?

Then he'll leave and go find some member of his team.  Daearth?

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: November 24, 2016, 12:33:42 am »

So is there an auction going on? Or a chance they'll let me buy the fragments before the auction?
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: November 24, 2016, 01:20:48 am »

Ugh okay so there was going to be a turn today. But then thanksgiving prep happened. Day after Tommorow if I have time I'll try to do a double turn to make up for it. I might also miss tommorow as well because of thanksgiving, but I'll try to get a turn out tomorrow despite this. Again sorry about missing the turn.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: November 26, 2016, 12:45:17 am »

((Heh, no need for the profuse apologies; to my memory, you have a nigh-perfect record of updating every day.  Taking a holiday off is to be expected.  Enjoy your break! :) ))
Thanks, I did indeed enjoy it.
"WHEN YOU COME TO IT AND YOU CAN'T GO THROUGH IT AND YOU CAN'T KNOCK IT DOWN-"

Use my shield to gradually roll the prone phenonrze over to the edge of the platform.
[str 3] you slowly but surely begin to push the prone phineas towards the  edge of the tarmac and thus towards the edge of the island.
Unload my shot gun and grab hold of something
[Str 1]
In the turmoil of being shoved toward the edge of the island Phineaus ends up discharging his shotgun into the ground

Groo will unload the three rounds from his shotgun, then sell it for six coins.  He'll keep the lugers for now, and buy however much luger ammo a coin gets him.  Two mags?

Then he'll leave and go find some member of his team.  Daearth?
Groo hands over the guns and buys his ammo. He then wanders over to Damian as he squares his shoulders and heads towards the police auction.

So is there an auction going on? Or a chance they'll let me buy the fragments before the auction?
You ask around for when the police auction is. It seems that your in luck, they are auctioning off your bothers possessions since the case is closed. Your pretty sure that they won't sell it early it being an auction and all.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: November 26, 2016, 01:10:11 am »

Just keep myself from getting shoved off the island.

throw knife (which should be dex I think) at the wall using daemon hand

use beast hand to dig into ground
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 12:20:03 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: November 26, 2016, 11:32:35 am »

((...Stored strength, Spazy?  Did you get confused about which game this is?))

Groo will happily great Dimaen, and start following him like puppy, occasionally stopping to give his actual puppy some petting.
((on the character sheet it says my daemon handbhasnstored energy in it))
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: November 26, 2016, 12:07:22 pm »

((I could be mistaken, but I think that means it's store bought, and its power level is 5, like standard store bought daemonism stuff.  Beast mods likely have similar power levels decided upon installation, as beast mastery uses the same system as daemonism.))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: November 26, 2016, 12:20:37 pm »

((I could be mistaken, but I think that means it's store bought, and its power level is 5, like standard store bought daemonism stuff.  Beast mods likely have similar power levels decided upon installation, as beast mastery uses the same system as daemonism.))
((ok, my bad))
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: November 26, 2016, 01:53:04 pm »

Syv is correct that means that it's store bought.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: November 26, 2016, 04:37:23 pm »

Keeping the shield between me and Pheonas, keep pushing him until he's right at the edge.
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: November 26, 2016, 04:49:43 pm »

Welp, wait until the fragments come up for auction. Pat Groo on the head for luck. Place a first bid of 2 coins. Go up to 7 if bidding actually occurs for unusable fragments of a criminal's knife. If it goes up to 7, ask me again then.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: November 27, 2016, 01:39:20 am »

Just keep myself from getting shoved off the island.

throw knife (which should be dex I think) at the wall using daemon hand

use beast hand to dig into ground

[str 2] Your beast hands twitting fails to grab onto the floor with any force.
[dex 6] Wall resilience  You try to hurl your knife into the Wall it hits his face hilt first and bounces off out of your reach[Wall resilience 6] The wall just grunts in response to the knife impacting his jaw and keeps on moving….must have really boosted poise.

((...Stored strength, Spazy?  Did you get confused about which game this is?))

Groo will happily great Dimaen, and start following him like puppy, occasionally stopping to give his actual puppy some petting.

Keeping the shield between me and Pheonas, keep pushing him until he's right at the edge.
[str 5] The wall shoves his sheld forward until the prone and rolled phineaus is teetering right on the edge.
Welp, wait until the fragments come up for auction. Pat Groo on the head for luck. Place a first bid of 2 coins. Go up to 7 if bidding actually occurs for unusable fragments of a criminal's knife. If it goes up to 7, ask me again then.
You square your shoulders and head into the hives nest of the enemy the police station. You stomp into the station your blood boiling with rage. What kind of right do these pigs have to put good people like my brother under investigation just as we got past the mourning and hold. You think as you make your way towards the auction room. As you walk towards the open door marked auction an officer trips and stumbles into. [Charisma 1] Your rage at the police erupts GET YOUR GODDAMN HANDS OFF ME YOU FUCKING PIG. you scream at the officer. The entire police station turns towards you, a couple of the officers reach for their nightsticks while several of the more worried ones take a step back and begin to reach for their revolvers but don't draw them yet. Groo on the other hand is giggling as rufferto runs in circles around Groos legs.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 128