Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 179185 times)

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0:Mission 4: Well that wen't amazingly well, didn't it?
« Reply #1320 on: December 03, 2016, 02:39:44 am »

Aigresaur eats the cake happily and decides to love partner Groo. Huggle the Groo if it lets me.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: December 03, 2016, 11:31:52 pm »

Time for another nap! The life of THE WALL is a simple one.
satisfied with his successful demolition of the cake, THE WALL leans his shield against the plane and is soon fast asleep beneath his makeshift lean to.
Just bend some metal around the back of the leg with a bit of overhange above the heel that should help
[engineering 4] You get the metal strip into the shape of a shin guard and drill a couple of holes to serve as holes for the straps, you get those tied on as well. The overall effect is a little uncomfortable and bulky, but your shins feel pretty protected against cutting attacks.

"Is that better?"

Asking the daemon. If it needs energy to repair the blade, donate some of mine. Or go use the heavy daemon kit to strengthen it.
The daemon voice sounds pained
Yeah....that helps. Fuck that hurts…damn dope would be nice right now….okay, I can do this just need to.  The daemon abruptly stops talking. [daemon med roll: 6] Suddenly you feel utterly exhausted, it’s a struggle to stay standing at this point. At the same time an blood chilling screech resounds through your head as the knife fuses itself back together. It looks good as new.
Groo bored again.  Groo go find spooks!  They always fun, ask Groo to kill bad people.
Groo with Rufferto at his side and Aigresaur clutching to his back like a remora hitching a ride on a shark wanders towards one of the dingy aparemtents the spooks like to meet in.

After a couple minutes of walking Groo and co arrives at the apartment. The new spook is seated at the scarred up poker table this time.

Ah hello, Mr. Groo. He says, he glances at the man clinging to Groo, and this must be Mr.Aigresaur I presume. You’ve picked a good time for dropping by, you know. Recently we found an old abandoned building that’s on the surface, from what we can determine from Arial photography, there’s a beast lair down there. Judging from the size, shape, and general amount of bones near this building we can assume that it’s a probably a somewhat strong beast and thus useful to the war effort, your job will be to retrieve that beast and any others that catch your eye, No Mr. Groo we don’t care if their dead or alive, but you will receive a larger reward if your bring them back alive or at least in mostly one piece. As for getting there and back There’s an old airstrip a couple of miles from there and you should be able to land your plane down there It’s somewhat overgrown though, so be careful about the landing.
Aigresaur eats the cake happily and decides to love partner Groo. Huggle the Groo if it lets me.
Aigresaur wolfs down the cake and then sprints over to give a hug to Groo.  Latching on like a lamprey, he clings to Groo’s adomen as he slowly lumbers after Ruffferto towards one of the many dingy apartments the group always seems to find the spooks at.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 11:29:02 am by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: December 03, 2016, 11:58:23 pm »

Go find a spook.

"S͜pook͘. P͡risc͢i̕lla wa͘n̕t̡s̛ ͝m͞ore ͏go̧l͠d͡, ̶so͏ ͜g̛ive TH͏E W̛A̕LL ̀a ͠job̵."
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: December 03, 2016, 11:59:44 pm »

Go find a spook.

"S͜pook͘. P͡risc͢i̕lla wa͘n̕t̡s̛ ͝m͞ore ͏go̧l͠d͡, ̶so͏ ͜g̛ive TH͏E W̛A̕LL ̀a ͠job̵."
We're off the find the wizard, the wonderfull wizard of loot
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: December 04, 2016, 07:13:54 am »

Go get suited up and be ready for the embark.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: December 05, 2016, 01:46:17 am »

I think you took a bit too much. I'm really tired. And I'm guessing the others have all run off to find another job. I'm gonna try to recover a bit before we get into trouble." Daemian sends to the knife daemon.

Time to get some rest. Actually, this would probably be a good time to check on the Weapon and limb daemon. Smoke and go talk to them in my head while I recover. Mainly just seeing if they're alright, and what the Weapon is like.

"Just checking in. I hope everything is alright here. How are the two of you getting along? And my name is Daemian." He says once he enters his mental space, greeting the daemon and introducing himself to the Weapon.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: December 06, 2016, 01:53:03 am »

Go find a spook.

We're off the find the wizard, the wonderfull wizard of loot

The spook jerks his finger at the figures of Groo and Aigresaur , Groo is of course standing around with an absent smile on his face and Aigresiour is patting himself down as he realizezes he’s still wearing his flight suit and it’s not just some weird dream. “If you want work there’s a beast that those two are going to to try to capture.”
Go get suited up and be ready for the embark.

"Okay!"

Okay!

I think you took a bit too much. I'm really tired. And I'm guessing the others have all run off to find another job. I'm gonna try to recover a bit before we get into trouble." Daemian sends to the knife daemon.

Time to get some rest. Actually, this would probably be a good time to check on the Weapon and limb daemon. Smoke and go talk to them in my head while I recover. Mainly just seeing if they're alright, and what the Weapon is like.

"Just checking in. I hope everything is alright here. How are the two of you getting along? And my name is Daemian." He says once he enters his mental space, greeting the daemon and introducing himself to the Weapon.
You decide to visit the daemons place. You take a massive hit from the special blend and then the whole world slowly fades away, replaced by the sitting room in the daemons house. The daemon is once again sitting in the room The room itself has many holes punched in the walls and several of them have been hastily repaired and covered over in wall paper. The daemon stares at you, before asking in a somewhat unhappy way, his face visibly cracking. “Why am I living with this buffoon? It was bad enough by myself, but this I just can’t stand” Then suddenly you hear a door slamming and the sound of something shattering COMPANY?. The daemon clearly on the verge of some violence,  manages to compose himself. Yes, company he says, clearly exasperated. And please tell me that was not my china. AH, SO THAT’S WHAT YOU CALL IT, I JUST USED IT FOR CUTTING FRUIT IT WORKED POORLY. The daemon’s well what look like eyes on a mask flash with anger. You should have let this half sentient abomination kill us. He whispers to you as the weapon walks in. The weapon is a massive pile of frequencies towering above you and is completely stark red, his frequency is very slow though for a daemon, exactly in time to your heart…weird, his face makes no sense of course and he is stark naked. HELLO Mr. DAMIAN he shouts. I AM WEAPON NUMBER 3B#453 BUT YOU CAN CALL ME WEAPON OR 53 FOR SHORT. He punches a wall for emphasis on short sending plaster raining to the floor, the daemon does not flinch when he does this, instead just staring straight at you with angry eyes.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 08:14:56 am by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: December 06, 2016, 01:55:02 am »

Phineus shrugs and then nods before walking over next to grue
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: December 06, 2016, 04:46:36 am »

Go Capture the beast. Follow Groo onto the plane and watch him drive. Strap self down. Don't touch buttons with my epic piloting skills.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 07:54:27 am by Aigre Excalibur »

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: December 06, 2016, 06:43:22 pm »

Alright so, the rest of this week and the next week I'm going to be very busy with exams and studying for exams. Updates will likely be sporadic.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: December 06, 2016, 07:22:26 pm »

((Good luck with your exams, MJ.))

"You've never dealt with children before, have you daemon? Let me see if I can make this situation a bit more manageable." Daemian says to the daemon before turning to the Weapon. "53. First, I want to say thanks for doing so well helping me talk to other daemons. I'm proud of you. But it seems we need to set some rules. No more breaking the house. It makes me sad to see it broken like this, and it makes Mr. Daemon mad. If you want to punch something, I think i can make something for you to punch. Also, no more taking or using Mr. Daemon's things without his permission. And no more breaking his things. It is not considerate. If you want your own things that you can break, then tell me what you want and I will try to make it for you."

Conversation. Really hoping there won't be a CHA roll, but I can't really argue against it without knowing how 53 perceives Daemian. Anyway, you said Daemonism was for making things in the mental realm, right? Daemonism up a reinforced punching bag or training dummy for 53. Also Daemonism up new china for Mr. Daemon, and any non-dangerous stuff 53 asks for.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: December 06, 2016, 08:11:12 pm »

Copiloting time!
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: December 06, 2016, 08:26:52 pm »

get in the plane before grue!
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 128