Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 179162 times)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0:Mission 5: Roast Beast
« Reply #1470 on: January 03, 2017, 03:54:54 pm »

Keep trying to pacify the daemon with words. Keep running though. Make use of cover. If he isn't pacified, go draconian since you said that it doesn't cost energy to activate. Even if it does cost a little, I'm out of options so do it anyway. If the golem gets close, hit him with my freeze breath. Try to block any projectiles with my tail and wings, or any available cover.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 11:48:52 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1471 on: January 03, 2017, 06:58:36 pm »

love the snakey, pet it, feed it, and name it Pete! Slippery Pete!
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1472 on: January 04, 2017, 02:08:56 am »

Nom nom nom.

And add my levelup to the the characters spoiler, please.

You begin to chow down on the monster sandwich. It is delicious, and you have eaten half of it so far. continue? y/n

Keep walking and load the shotgun while I am at it
You continue to down the streets of detroit and reload your shotgun. Several of the pedestrians and onlookers give a brief glance over as you do this before shrugging and completely ignoring you, clearly it's a tough part of town.

Continue chasing that car down!  Groo may have forgotten why he was chasing it, but that doesn't matter!
[dex 6] Groo chases after the rapidly disappearing car as it takes off veering around traffic. he just barely keeps it in sight and he bowls over quite a few people as he goes. It finally stops three blocks down. and the daemon gets out his customary suit completely disheveled and missing his hat and sun glasses. he draws a long tube out of his pocket and points it at the daemon mech, as it finishes it's death hug and glances at it. Then he draws aa tuning fork and some from of gun from his jacket lightly tapping it with the tuning fork and pointing it at the mech. The golem immediately shifts it's focus towards the spook Roaring in anger.

Keep trying to pacify the daemon with words. Keep running though. Make use of cover. If he isn't pacified, go draconian since you said that it doesn't cost energy to activate. Even if it does cost a little, I'm out of options so do it anyway. If the golem gets close, hit him with my freeze breath. Try to block any projectiles with my tail and wings, or any available cover.
[cha 4] You manage to stop screaming and manage to gasp out, Hey? Why don't we try to talk this out, first of all I'm truly sorry for ending up cutting off your hand. But why don't we just all calm down and in a little bit I can give you the energy to fix your self up again.  [daemon being pissed off 5] The daemons clearly still a little pissed off to say the least. and it screams in frustration as it begins it's charge again. [dex 2] you slow you pace as the blood continues to hemmoraghe  out of your arm gotta calm down a little. Out of options you go draconic. You scream in agony as your mouth lengthens and grows a set of sharp teeth and your core suddenly is freezing as though ice water where in your veins and you feel yourself growing a tail and wings forcefully growing out of your back as your muscles begin to grow. The transformation is fast though you are left without a single shred of surplus energy. [resilience 5] You manage to keep moving though and shake off the terrible tiredness that descends upon you. As the daemon charges Still cursing your name. As the golem charges you inhale deeply and feel something catch in your chest before exhaling and sending a blast of cold towards the daemon. [daemon str 4] It keeps on moving not even slowing down from your ice. It charges at you sweeping it's arms horizontally at you as though in a spiky hug. [dex 2] Your new form is clumsy and slow and you fail to get entirely out of the way of the death hug. It's arms slice through your tough skin as though it was butter even tearing your daemon arm away and hurling it away from the rest of you. Blood begins to pour from these two newly opened wounds. Something tells you, your arn't long for this world. From your right you hear a car door slamming. and the daemon suddenly seems to be occupied with spook.
love the snakey, pet it, feed it, and name it Pete! Slippery Pete!
You pet the snake but it mostly just hisses at you, maybe you should do the taming first? Then Slippery Pete will truly be the best of friends.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1473 on: January 04, 2017, 02:12:27 am »

YES
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1474 on: January 04, 2017, 02:23:32 am »

Knowing that they might be his last, Daemian tries to form words. "If I don't make it, please give my stuff to my brother."

Fuck it. Freeze breath my open wounds shut. Potential frostbite is better than bleeding to death. If I'm attacked, try to control the daemon to stop or somehow borrow energy from the limb daemon and weapon to do something miraculous. Hope for a miracle at this point, basically.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 02:25:50 am by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1475 on: January 04, 2017, 02:38:37 am »

Be ready for anything. Continue walking
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1476 on: January 04, 2017, 10:56:13 am »

Tame Slippery Pete, and love it lots.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1478 on: January 05, 2017, 01:55:33 am »

YES
You continue to devour the sandwich in a messy manner as the rest of the patrons ignore you. A man with a beast arm and incredibly dented and scorched, massive shield walking into your diner is business as usual. Being this close to the airport they get privateers and others of similar cloth all the time.

Knowing that they might be his last, Daemian tries to form words. "If I don't make it, please give my stuff to my brother."

Fuck it. Freeze breath my open wounds shut. Potential frostbite is better than bleeding to death. If I'm attacked, try to control the daemon to stop or somehow borrow energy from the limb daemon and weapon to do something miraculous. Hope for a miracle at this point, basically.
[resilience 2] In a last ditch effort at preserving your life you try to breath your ice breath over yourself, you manage to ignore the pain and shock long enough to take a deep gasping breath and try to blow it in a steady stream onto the stumps that are one your hand, but it comes out as a more of a ragged cough than a steady stream and you don’t get it sealed up very much, exhausted, you collapse to the floor as your vision begins to fade and your muscles begin to fade. You hear sudden clatter of many knives collapsing to the ground and you suddenlly feel wait paint run around you. As you begin to drift away to whatever awaits you, you feel a hand on your shoulder and you gasp. I bequeath everything over to my brother. Treat them well.

Be ready for anything. Continue walking
You keep walking, no one pays you any mind though again and you come upon a massive Dragon thing slowly disappearing to reveal the mutilated form of Damian. The spook has steam coming off his body, and Groo has an oil splattered katana embedded in the spooks’ cars engine.

Tame Slippery Pete, and love it lots.
[beast mastery 2+3=5] Slicing open the head of slippery pete you extract the main mass of the hive hive mind and then taking a mirror and a steady hand you stuff it into your own brain. You quickly wake Slippery Pete up and begin to pet him, showering him with adoration.

"Now Groo does what Groo does best!"

Since the car has come to a stop, Groo draws kis daemon katana and charges, completely eviscerating the vehicle!  After all, why else would he be chasing something?
[daemonism 4+2=6] With a cry Groo charges forward and while the spook's distracted with the daemon Groo slices his katana downwards cutting into the engine and sending oil and steam everywhere. Seems Groo managed to cut into the radiator well as slice into a piston. The car is a generic inline six black ford. Government plates. The spook ignores Groo though, and seems to tense up as the daemon hurls a knife at him before suddenly seeming to blur and catch it in midair. Tapping it with his tuning fork the daemon recoils and the spook blurs again seeming to reapier next to the daemon before grabbing some strange device out of his coat and slamming it into the golems chest. There's  complete silence and the daemon seems to slowlly collapse clearlly a little confused as it dies. Clutching at the strange device as the knives that compose it’s being fall apart and turn back into paint. The spook adjusts his tie and shakes his head sadly before walking over to the bleeding out Damian and listening to him intently as he dies. After Damian has breathed his and the dragon form begins to fade. The spook gets up and collects the the two daemon limbs, and a suddenlly producing a knife and cutting the attached daemon leg off. He also grabs a ring from Damians finger and his knife. As the spook begins to walk back to the car he suddenlly seems to realize that it has a massive cut into it with the katana still sitcking out and a proud Groo still trying to pull it out. He stares at it for a long time before saying Mr. Gr̀o͟o,̛ ̴why͢ di͘d҉ ̴y̡o̶ú de͘stro҉y t҉hi̕s̶ car̡?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 06:01:02 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1479 on: January 05, 2017, 02:00:29 am »

Get a fork and scoop up all the bits that inevitably fell out of the sandwich. Also buy a cookie for desert.
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1480 on: January 05, 2017, 02:33:31 am »

Just watch and shoot anyone that goes to attack me
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #1481 on: January 05, 2017, 01:53:32 pm »

Groo looks up at the spook, then back down at the car, then back up at the spook, then down at the car.  He stares at it for a couple of seconds, before his gaze returns to the spook, and he answers with a simple shrug.

Finish yanking the katana out!

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1482 on: January 05, 2017, 02:05:26 pm »

Make Slippery Pete do tricks to see how strong he is! Maybe have him find a small animal to overpower and devour.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1483 on: January 06, 2017, 02:45:01 am »

Get a fork and scoop up all the bits that inevitably fell out of the sandwich. Also buy a cookie for desert.
Taking a fork from the table near you, you use finish devouring the few chunks of meat left on your plate, and the go back to the counter. You select a macadamian white  cookie from the shelf and attempt to pay with another coin but the cashier stops you. Your coin payed for it already. she says as you sit back down at the table and devour your cookie.
Just watch and shoot anyone that goes to attack me
You watch as the dragon completes its transformation in the mutilated form of Damian. Nothing tries to attack you.
Groo looks up at the spook, then back down at the car, then back up at the spook, then down at the car.  He stares at it for a couple of seconds, before his gaze returns to the spook, and he answers with a simple shrug.

Finish yanking the katana out!
[str 1] Groo strains and strains, but the katana is stuck fast in it. Watching Groo's increasingly upset expression the spook eventually sighs in exasperation, before grabbing the katana and easily yanking it out of the destroyed engine. He sighs again M̶r.̧ Gŗơo͏, ̸in͟ ̴the̢ ͠f̧utur̀e̡ ́we ̢wo̡ul͘d aṕp̧re̴c̸įat͜ę ҉i̸t́ ̨i͝f ́you̴ would ͢refrai̴ņ ͝from̴ de͢st̸r̵o͞y̢i̛ng͢ gov͡ern͢me͘nţ ̢p̴rop͟er̨ty. He bends down again and pulls the hood up before examine the damage. He sighs, before walking around the back and extracting an attaché briefcase from the trunk of the car before placing the limbs into the briefcase and walking away and pocketing the bloodstained knife ring and earring. He puts on his sunglasses and places his hat on his head. 

Ńow ̴geńt͝l̕eme͏n we suggést we̛ w̛al̷k ͜to t̀he ͏ai̷rp̕o͢r̷t a̡nd́ we c̢an ҉d҉eal ͠ou͘t̕ p̶a̸y͞m̧e҉n͘t̢.͞ ͡Our p͡artners͞ ̧sh҉o̢ul͘d b̨e͝ ͏ther̕e͝ ҉alr̶ea͢dy̴.͝

Make Slippery Pete do tricks to see how strong he is! Maybe have him find a small animal to overpower and devour.
You toss slipppery pete a couple of cans you find lying around the base and watch as he easily crushes them. Well that's something, now to see if theres any small animals about [luck 1] all you find is a couple of springs lying around near some of the planes.

As you watch a government issue car pulls up. Two spooks in suits step out, and begin to walk towards you in a friendly manner.

« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 02:47:46 am by MidnightJaguar »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1484 on: January 06, 2017, 02:46:32 am »

Head with the spooks!
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 05:14:23 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 128