Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 179210 times)

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0: Mission 6: Nazis, Tunnels, and Fire, Lots of Fire.
« Reply #1591 on: February 04, 2017, 02:01:31 am »

"Bitch! I'M THE WALL, AND I'M GONNA MAKE YOU PAY FOR IT!"

Drop everything, stand in the open, and pop a "well what is it" pose.
[resilience 6] Ignoring the agony that is doing anything involving movement, the wall slowly picks himself up and slowly moves his arms wide as he unsteadily takes a step forward. He tries to yell, something about being the wall but it comes across as more of a raspy cough that sends you back to the floor wheezing. No one actually bothers too take a shot at the burn victim.
Go back to shooting, back away from the wall
[marksmanship 6] [FG ressiliance 1] [luck 1] You fire your shotgun and it slams into , into the FG's flame backpack, and it explodes violently spraying oil and inert gasses flame everywhere. The FG guy stunned by the sudden explosion of the aerosol gasses spraying around, ends up squeezing his trigger a little bit as he collapses, The remaining liquid in his line sprays out, and ignites on the pilot light, igniting the aerosolized oil that was just sprayed everywhere and setting the entire cave ablaze. He begins to roll around screaming as he begins to burn to death.
More bullets to nazi heads!  Screw cover, Groo is booletproof!  Groo will take their weird plane for his own!
[marksmanship 1] [FG ressiliance 2] Groo sights his luger up on the FG His bulllet is far to the side as it just skims off the metal canisters of the flamethrower mans tank. [Makrmsnaship 3] [resilience 4] The spy fires a round at Groo but it's stopped by his chest bone plate. It cracks a little bit though.

So the fire is in the center of the room and spreading across the bags and tables.

Groo and the Wall are the closest to the fire, with the nazi spy on the same side of the fire as them, the other nazis can't shoot at them, due to the smoke and flames that are currently emanating from them. The flames look fierce, but no one is sure whether the suddenly roaring fire will actually affect the helicopters flying.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0: Mission 6: Nazis, Tunnels, and Horrible Burns.
« Reply #1592 on: February 04, 2017, 09:48:16 am »

Fall back and drag the burn victim out of here (The Wall that is, not the nazis).
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: February 04, 2017, 03:27:03 pm »

"I'll think about it. You already killed one of my brothers, if I remember the letter right."

"Probably was him. Doubt he went quietly."

"Mrs. Habadaway, what is your husband's name? I'll try to keep an eye out for him. If he was taken to this world, I might be able to find him."

More daemon talking.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: February 05, 2017, 05:44:15 am »

Charge. Devour. (meld instructions)
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: February 07, 2017, 12:47:35 am »

Fall back and drag the burn victim out of here (The Wall that is, not the nazis).
You fall back and begin to drag the wall back, as he fires his machine gun into the flames. [luck 6] He hears the sound of metal being punctured by a number of rounds followed by a slight change in pitch of the helicopters whirring blades.

"Rrarrgh!  Fire not stop Groo!"

Holster the pistol, draw the katana and hold it with both hands.  THEN CHARGE THROUGH THE FIRE AND EMBRACE RAGE, TEARING THROUGH THOSE STUPID NAZIS WHO THINK FIRE WOULD STOP A GROO!
[resilience 5] Groo charges through the flames, and emerges with smoke and embers clinging to his, clothing. He charges forward and with a howl worthy of a norse berserker hurls himself at the nearest nazi, [nazi saboteur marksmanship 1] the pilots startled by the sudden appearance of a katana wield bersker from the flame sends his shotgun shots wide as Groo charges him [daemonism 5+2=7] [resilience 3] Groo's wild slash, slams into nazis right arm as he throws it up and in block, The katana bites into his shotgun leaving him with nothing but two halves  between the stock, and long shallow cut down his uniform. he recoils. grasping for his pistol. The other nazi points his own pistol at Groo. [makrmsmasnhip 4] [daemonism 2+2=4] Groo's katana suddenly blurs, deflecting the shots away from him though one does graze his leg. Groo feels a fair bit tired.

"I'll think about it. You already killed one of my brothers, if I remember the letter right."

"Probably was him. Doubt he went quietly."

"Mrs. Habadaway, what is your husband's name? I'll try to keep an eye out for him. If he was taken to this world, I might be able to find him."

More daemon talking.
That was the old me, I've been born again, had time to reconsider my life.

Oi well I dunno what he did, but sure didn't sound human. Capital chap though.

Phineaus, he was taken a long time ago though. If you ever happen to see my daughter as well tell her that mommy is going to find her.
Charge. Devour. (meld instructions)
Pete slithers forward, and recoils initially at the sight of the flames, [beast mastery 1+3=4], but soon begins to worm his way around the flames, keeping well away from them, as they overwhelm his heat sensitive vision. He arrives just in time to see some the weird and whirly plane sway a little bit and some fluid begin to leak down the side of the whirly bird.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: February 07, 2017, 01:41:42 am »

Move back to support Grue and the beast master in shooting up nazis
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: February 07, 2017, 10:20:19 pm »

"I'll consider it. I have a few other things to take care of now, so I'll be going. My name is Daemien, by the way."

"He was. I have some other things to attend to, so I'll be going now. I'm Daemien, by the way."

"I'll keep an eye out for him, and your daughter as well, Mrs. Habadaway. I have to take care of some other things now, but I'll check up on you when I get the chance."

Time to get high and see what's in my limbs.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1600 on: February 10, 2017, 01:01:46 am »

Devour. (Pete) Shoot spines in the general direction of the enemy if we can't get through the flames or if it looks like they will shoot us before we can devour them.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: February 10, 2017, 02:01:08 am »

Move back to support Grue and the beast master in shooting up nazis
You drop the chared Wall and move back to the firefight. The flames are still burning, and you arn't quite sure that you can take a good shot without either crossing the  [luck 6]
Groo quickdraws a pistol and headshots the armed nazi immediately.  Then he finishes chopping the other nazi to pieces.
[marksmanship 1] [nazi resilience 2] Whipping out his pistol Groo fires a one handed shot at the nazi, but he ends up pulling the trigger prematurely from all the excitement going on around him, and ends up putting a round into his leg instead of his head. He screams in an annoying way and fires his pistol at Groo [marksmanship 1] but is clearly disgracted by the pain of getting shot in your leg and his pistol shots go wide as he dives for cover. [Daemonism 2+2=4] [ nazi resilience 3] [nazi marksmanship 4] [resilience 6]  Groo's one handed hacking with the Katana ends up putting a nasty looking gash in his leg, and the mans shot hits Groo's chest cracking the bone plate a bit more, one or two more pistol hit and he feels as though it might crack. Groo feels a bit more tired by this.
"I'll consider it. I have a few other things to take care of now, so I'll be going. My name is Daemien, by the way."

"He was. I have some other things to attend to, so I'll be going now. I'm Daemien, by the way."

"I'll keep an eye out for him, and your daughter as well, Mrs. Habadaway. I have to take care of some other things now, but I'll check up on you when I get the chance."

Time to get high and see what's in my limbs.
Yes, I believe your brother had a similar name. Some kind of inside joke?

Good name, that… There is pause as the daemon thinks. That's pretty similar to yah brother. Yah ever get mixed up?

Thank you good sir.
You light up your standard issue daemonist special blend, and go to visit the lalaland. You once again wake up in the familiar chair here, but things are much different, the entire house seems a little dilapidated and less rigid then it did before. Well that and the fact that theres a guy you've never seen before in the chair. There is a black bag near him and he seems to be wearing a white lab coat….wait. You must be Mr. Damian. I presume?

Devour. (Pete) Shoot spines in the general direction of the enemy if we can't get through the flames or if it looks like they will shoot us before we can devour them.
Pete snakes forward, [beast mastery 3+3=6] [Nazi perception 2] Slithering around the flank the two Nazi's are busy fighting the screaming culturally gestalt barbarian, He sneaks up wraps his coils around the nazi who Groo just shot at. [Pete str 6] [nazi str 1] Quick as a flash Pete, wraps his coils around the Nazi and begins to squeeze chrushing his chest down and stopping his diaphragm from working, while his powerful further affect the blood flow to his heart, the Nazi falls unconscious. One more round of squeezing and he's dead. You head really hurts now with all the whispering, and your sure that your jaw feels loose now.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: February 10, 2017, 02:35:25 am »

"The most recent to come here, yes. You may be referring to my brother that died recently. He mentioned a couple of people that inhabited these limbs, but he didn't mention you. Who are you? How did you get here?"

Meeting new people.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: February 10, 2017, 03:53:33 am »

Spike that other nazi then nom nom the one we have coiled up. Eating should make everyone feel better.

Aigresaur will run up and stab the coiled up Nazi with a tranquilizer, or any other debilitating drugs we can find to help with the squeezing process.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 03:57:05 am by Aigre Excalibur »
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 128