Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 44

Author Topic: Omega Legion: horses and spiders  (Read 77293 times)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: horses and spiders
« Reply #315 on: July 11, 2017, 09:10:49 pm »

--CLUNKERS, B-TEAM--

Did I correctly assume I was supposed to go to this thread then? If so, look around to see where the heck I ended up and what I'm supposed to be doing

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: July 12, 2017, 06:39:14 am »

immobile?

Try to move, if I can't start to scream.

"Help... peasants. I am unable to move. Your superior needs you."

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: July 13, 2017, 01:14:53 am »

Start throwing things and setting shit on fire! How's the riot-in-being coming along?
(2) v (6) You are hammered into the ground and rendered unconscious. When you come to, you are restrained and in the familiar environment of a lock-up wagon. Metal cage and all.
(3) Looks like the riot is more or less contained, though. No fires going, though property damage is noticeable in the area.

Take a quick look back to make sure there's nothing hanging on.  Then fly at low altitude, looking for a place to hole up and examine the wound.
Nothing is hanging on, but you glimpse blood dripping as you look back. You find a tall tower and crash into the belfry, rebounding off the bell with a big, exceedingly annoying GONG!!! Your leg refuses to support you, and you collapse onto a wooden bit of flooring, spent.

Can I see these 'hunters'? If so, do they appear to have seen me? If I've been spotted, splash about wildly, gasping for breath and generally playing the part of the average, half-drowned dragon attack-survivor whilst attempting to extricate myself from the fountain.

If I don't think they've seen me, crouch down in the fountain and hide as best as I am able until they (hopefully) leave.
Of course, if I don't even know they're there I will most likely just... thrash about gasping for breath and attempting to extricate myself from the water, no performance necessary.

You see thre beings in military uniform. They aren't looking at you - they are running off with purpose and determination. You sit in the fountain and deflate a bit, breathing a sigh of relief that at least you are no longer airborne.

immobile?

Try to move, if I can't start to scream.

"Help... peasants. I am unable to move. Your superior needs you."
Your cries bring a pair of shiny booted feet into view. "Ugh! Get the medical sorcerer! This one looks contagious!" You remain immobile.

Team B

Spaz' guy and Valyrie stand around in the desert, looking flummoxed and dazed in the heat. Valyrie is wilting fast.

Dar'yajira, currently in metal form, looks around at his surroundings.  Is the path to the caravan obvious?  If so, he'll immediately start heading towards it, ignoring his "allies".  If it's near enough to see, he'll sneak closer and examine how many people and soldiers there are.
You've been dropped ont oa side path - trail between the main road and a rest house to the north. The caravan is to the south, and you've been instructed carefully on the diference between north and south - sun positions and all that, so easy enough.
(5) you stroll along at a brisk pace until you see, in the distance to the southeast, a large cloud of dust. The sounds of twolegs travel contraptions and hte general noise of twolegs is evident. You continue forward until you reach a little rocky patch near the intersection. Looks like the caravan is three wagons, accompanied by four lizard riders - all are bright red, six limbed beings with long snouts. The lizards range from dull grey to sandy yellow. Besides these military persons, the caravan has about six adult beings - three two legs, soemthing like a crystal anemone, and two black, cylindrical fellows with soemthing like astrolabes protruding from the top of them.

--CLUNKERS, B-TEAM--

Did I correctly assume I was supposed to go to this thread then? If so, look around to see where the heck I ended up and what I'm supposed to be doing
Yer in the desert, on a trail north and south. You are supposed to be heading south, finding, and capturing a caravan. Your goal is information about the caravan's origin. Additionally, the caravan should have a set of slaves that it is transporting. Find and rescue.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: July 13, 2017, 02:11:08 am »

Welp, stuck in an elevated position, and probably can't run for a bit at least.  Gotta fight then.  Breathe fire on any organized group that seems to be coming for me, especially those three hunters if they show up.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 04:11:14 am by Devastator »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: July 13, 2017, 02:13:46 am »

"Damn people being all shitty and shit. Shitty rioters, that's what you are."

Do I have my knives? If not, immediately look for something to make a shiv out of.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: July 13, 2017, 04:10:08 pm »

Move south towards the targets, and... well, I guess the cat is the only living ally around right now and I can't work alone so...
"Hello little kitty, what's your name?"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: July 13, 2017, 04:18:04 pm »

Become a murder. Of crows. A murder of crows. And find that mission objective or whatever.
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: July 13, 2017, 07:26:53 pm »

((What does Valyrie look and smell like?  It's pretty important for how Dar would react to her.  For now he's just being standoffish, feel free to chase him down if necessary.))

The feline regards Valyrie with a suspicious look, sniffing the air some distance away.  "...This one is called Dar'yajira."  He pauses, then turns back and continues towards the caravan without waiting for a response.

Get closer, careful to avoid being seen.  Once within magic range, Dar will focus on channelling his Lathalian powers through his armor and attempt to detach a wheel on each of the wagons.

Also, I'd like to know what Dar's druidic sense tell him about Valyrie.  Unless she's some sort of powerful nature spirit, he'll go to lengths to avoid her.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: July 13, 2017, 07:49:11 pm »

((She looks like a shillouette. Since we're in the light, she's like a living shadow. the details of her appearance are invisible except when they affect her outline. As for smell? none. at all.))

"Hi Dar'yajira. What'cha do? Can I help?"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: July 13, 2017, 08:05:44 pm »

At length, having sat in the water for a moment and let his panicked heartbeat more-or-less regain its normal rhythm, Thrips heaves himself up and clambers unsteadily out of the fountain with a chorus of splashes.

Exit the fountain after resting a moment, then assess the situation.
What time of day is it? What's the temperature doing - am I likely to catch a chill with my wet clothing? Am I in an area familiar to me from my wanderings during the timeskip? Are there any people (or beasts) in sight, or any sounds of commotion in the area?
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: July 13, 2017, 09:55:40 pm »

Dar skirts away from Valyrie sideways, clearly trying and failing to keep both her and his goal in view at once.  "...It is hunting twolegs.  And lizards.  Varikodesh can help by killing.  And by not stalking this one."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: July 14, 2017, 01:01:54 am »

Vlad b team,
 Follow clunkers and just work to keepmup a protective shield for him.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: July 14, 2017, 06:48:02 am »

"Statement: This one shall provide a distraction."

Put up my hood and go stand at the side of the road. Lean on my staff and hunch over, as if I'm an old person using it to support me.

if/when the caravan comes relatively close, cast assume direct control to stop the lizard rider's hearts.

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: July 14, 2017, 01:12:52 pm »

"I am not contagious, I think... except if greatness is contagious. Then watch out."

Try to move.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: July 14, 2017, 03:31:44 pm »

Dar skirts away from Valyrie sideways, clearly trying and failing to keep both her and his goal in view at once.  "...It is hunting twolegs.  And lizards.  Varikodesh can help by killing.  And by not stalking this one."
((No, she has proper legs and such. her form is that of a bat-winged female with a spaded tail, it's just that she shows as a shillouette. also, right now she's translucent, simply because she's very much so not healthy at this time.))
"I would, but I'm really weak right now. I can't fight on my own. Can I have your permission to help you instead? I... can't really make you actually any stronger right now - I think you're stronger than I am - but I can give you the ability to fly if you want."
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 44