Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 215 216 [217] 218 219 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 754133 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: King Cyl I of Methiant!
« Reply #3240 on: November 19, 2017, 10:08:01 am »

You decide to seek aid of a Wizard.

This is all rendered moot when first travelers from the north come; the Smoke Mountain is no more.

A powerful explosion torn apart the ever-smoldering peak, with mighty flames, fiery rocks and pillar of smoke raising up to the heavens. The dust and ash has turned the skies in the north dark red and even ashen, causing people to believe it is end of the world. Many a coastal settlement in Helliste and Albion has been flooded by the tsunami propelled by the earthquake that followed.

A) Even more appropriate to seek a Wizard so who can fix the Smoking Mountain.
B) The gods are angry! We ought to donate to the Pantheon so that the deities fix the Smoking Mountain.
C) This doesn't sound like it will pass quickly... we better stockpile on supplies.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3241 on: November 19, 2017, 10:09:18 am »

Oh! That's perfectly fine then. Volcanoes do that now and again. It ought to clear up soonish, no human sacrifice required (ours or anyone else's).

C!

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3242 on: November 19, 2017, 10:19:11 am »

Haspen, any word on why the pretenders burned the city despite that being the exact opposite of what they decided to do?

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3243 on: November 19, 2017, 10:27:42 am »

C.  The gods are probably unlikely to help us here, since they clearly blew up the Smoke Mountain because we didn't send them enough sacrifices.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3244 on: November 19, 2017, 10:30:48 am »

C

Everyone else can pay for the wizard.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #3245 on: November 19, 2017, 10:35:22 am »

C

The rest of the world will solve this. We just need to be prepared for the backlash.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3246 on: November 19, 2017, 11:15:14 am »

... Haspen. I definitely said we were going to
Play Card 2, discard 1 and 3.

I specifically vetoed changing this.

Well, I guess we're stuck with it now, so C.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3247 on: November 19, 2017, 11:36:36 am »

A fair point - and normally in such a situation, the risk would be lower. If we hadn't just gotten out of a civil war, I would vote A. But we did - and losing the king so immediately would be terrible for the kingdom, maybe even leading to it tearing itself up in such a way it can't recover from, and I don't know that we have any options of new rulers if Cyl fails, unless we were allowed to put one of Cyl's sisters on the throne.

There is another son of Yoe II, Aethled. Incidentally, it's clear that Aethled is the one Yoe feared during his descent into madness. Whether that fear had any basis or is connected to –
The holy books of Pantheon do speak that this is the Decade of Blood, where blood is ought to manifest
– we're about to find out.

I assume the first Wizard seeking is already under way. We do want a wizard. Sorry, didn't catch on that it was "moot" on the first reading.
Then for this choice, C, start packing up the emergency cellars. I don't expect a fix will soon be had.

Card game feedback for Haspen:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 11:54:34 am by mightymushroom »

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #3248 on: November 19, 2017, 11:42:53 am »

Can we have a Dispair option and do everything?

"HOLY FUCK CALL THE WIZARDS DONATE TO THESE PANTHEON WHO LET OUR FATHER DIE AT THE HANDS OF THE STAG STOCKPILLE RESOURCES USE CONICAL HATS OF METAL SO WE CAN COMUNICATE WITH ALIENS"

but anyhow C our scepter shall protect us, the dwarves surely have counter measures for their lands and any problem else arsing we can solve with luck and helping them

let's hope this disaster goes way down till damdamians land

(Fun fact, i dreamed that things like this would happen but coming from Eldrican lands)

At least this shall be soon an opportunity, somehow
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3249 on: November 19, 2017, 12:23:28 pm »

B Cause I'm paranoid and assume that the scepter might not be able to hold back the effects of a volcano. At the very least I'm going to assume that people will not be pleased if we do nothing while they think it is the end of the world.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #3250 on: November 19, 2017, 12:25:01 pm »

C Stock up on food, this could get rough!
Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3251 on: November 19, 2017, 12:28:38 pm »

Haspen, any word on why the pretenders burned the city despite that being the exact opposite of what they decided to do?

I... might've mixed up Twinwolf and Maximum Spin's sides :T

You decide that this natural event will not come pass easily nor quickly. A great stockpiling of foodstuffs and other supplies is ordered.

1115 Ad, Late Spring

You marry Esta in a great ceremony that is shadowed by the calamity currently occuring across the lands. The darkness and blood of the skies persists, and the Scepter continues to pulsate.

2*

Unfortunately, the stockpiling of supplies simply doesn't work; foreign merchants do not want to give up foodstuffs easily nor cheaply, and the peasantry is too afraid for their own safety to share with others on governmental rules.

A) It seems that we ought to force the peasants to give up supplies. Don't they understand that it's for their own good?
B) It seems that we will need to toss money in the faces of those unscrupulous merchants after all.
C) Fine then, we will continue on as if nothing happens. Let's see how it will be when THEY will come begging for help!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3252 on: November 19, 2017, 12:29:51 pm »

B, no use in stealing food from the people we were going to distribute it to.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #3253 on: November 19, 2017, 12:30:14 pm »

C

Geeze our luck has been awful.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #3254 on: November 19, 2017, 12:30:35 pm »

Well, shit. B will have to do.
Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS
Pages: 1 ... 215 216 [217] 218 219 ... 1087