Once Dark Rolls dies?
- 2 (28.6%)
Wouldn't sequelitis kill it?
- 0 (0%)
Obligatory joke option!
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 166

Author Topic: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - The End  (Read 167790 times)

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us: First Blood [6/6]
« Reply #135 on: June 18, 2017, 11:40:16 am »

That's right. Brimstone chunk only makes it not attack, but not flee. Amulet makes it run away, but won't stop it from using ranged attacks if it has any.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 18, 2017, 11:40:32 am »

Sorry, I edited my action now.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 18, 2017, 11:41:48 am »

You have a good chance for the bond to succeed with aid of Nix's prayer anyway.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 18, 2017, 11:52:45 am »

If the demon becomes a companion, Will we learn about his weaknesses and resistances too? Does it count as a kill for leveling up? Can we talk to the demon for information?
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 18, 2017, 11:56:40 am »

Get 'utside, and Study what ever is going on, perhaps I'll learn somthin'. Town fool's luck.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 18, 2017, 12:02:19 pm »

By the way, I've already got an idea for what I want my new ability on level-up to be. Do you want me to run it by you first, Dark?
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 18, 2017, 12:09:12 pm »

If the demon becomes a companion, Will we learn about his weaknesses and resistances too? Does it count as a kill for leveling up? Can we talk to the demon for information?

You will learn about his weaknesses and resistances as a bond between you and the demon acts also as a two-way data exchange. It'd count as a kill only if you won't need him as companion anymore - this would just banish it. Only you will understand the demon after bond.

By the way, I've already got an idea for what I want my new ability on level-up to be. Do you want me to run it by you first, Dark?

If you want to check if it'd work good with current class and fit in skill advancement system, then you can either PM me or post it somewhere here.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 12:17:23 pm by Dark One »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 18, 2017, 12:33:02 pm »

I sent you a PM.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 18, 2017, 01:11:49 pm »

With prayer and 4xFaith WoG bonus, that'd be about 104 damage against undead. This skill is extreme crowd killer, but the cooldown is long.
Unless a second wave of undead arrives from outside it's AOE, this should not only kill off the current undead, but deter/destroy any hidden undead close to joining the fight. I wouldn't expect to gain kills for any hidden zombies killed, though.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 18, 2017, 02:05:44 pm »

Turn 6

[5] Smoke imp cautiously stared at the party, waiting for their move.

[5 +2] Jeremiah undisturbed by demonic appearance continues his prayer: Give our forlorn souls strength, in our hour of need... - holy aura strenghtened and started slowly healing his companions!

[Reynald: 4 +1, Zombie that ne'er shut up: 3] Mortem et plaga tua serpit! - inquisitor shouted giving undead a powerful kick at it's chin so it'd lie flat on the ground, and then raised his shortsword. With one swift move he impaled the zombie and his sword started faintly glowing in teal colour. A powerful wave shot out from the sword in all directions, obliterating impaled zombie and coming quickly towards zombie Tom!

[Aaron: 4 +1, Smoke imp: 1] The imp was about to lunge at wanderer, but he took out a brimstone chunk out of his equipment and held it against it. Upon seeing the stone, demon immediately stopped and muttered out: Ekshon ak, thi hien! - with a metallic voice.

[Dennis: 4 +1, Zombie Tom?: 2] I win, Tom. - peasant said throwing zombie off himself to the side, then quickly stabbing his pitchfork through it's head right before the Wrath of Gods reached them!

[4] The wave of energy shot far from the alley constrained by buildings, and destroyed two other zombies that were running towards the group!

[Pguhyuh: 5 +2, Smoke imp: 2] Is that a demon!? I think that is a demon! This is so exciting! - demonologist exclaimed in excitation. He turned several pages in his Dark Tome and read aloud: Uryy shpxvat lrf! An envelope of arcane energy formed around the imp and then a powerful beam shot out of his tome. Suddenly everything stopped moving, as if someone literally stopped the time. Smoke imp teleported in front of Pguhuyh and grabbed his throat, his grab getting stronger as if it wanted to choke him to death. But then the pressure stopped, and demon screamed at Pguhuyh: Yt ophais ost ab an ihrel ost nefv! - small clouds of smoke getting out of it's maw when it was speaking. The demon kneeled down before demonologist and the time started running again. Thousands of thoughts rushed towards Phughuyh's head and suddenly he started to understand language of demons!

[6] Jacob left the cellar and got to ground floor of destroyed building. From hole in a wall on the right a zombie with cudgel in it's rotting hands entered the building and ran right at peasant, pushing Cobbs at nearby shelves, and was just about to smash his brain out, but a sudden wave of energy turned it into ash! Jacob got on his feet again and went to the right, stumbling upon a group of people, several dead zombies and a demon kneeling before a man fully covered in dark sheets.

Zombie that ne'er shut up: - 35 HP, dead [0/40]
Zombie Tom?: - 10 HP, dead [0/40]
Far away zombies: Dead
Ruined building zombie: Dead
Smoke imp: Bonded to Pguhyuh

Dennis: +5 HP, -1 holy charge
Reynald: +5 HP, level up
Pguhyuh: -10 HP, bond with Smoke Imp
Jacob: -5 HP

OOC

WoG AoE is blocked by buildings and objects on it's path, but has rather long reach anyway. There can be only one active bond at a time.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 02:21:43 pm by Dark One »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 18, 2017, 02:20:47 pm »

"Nicely done. Now, let's be getting to that keep." Advance toward the keep, with my crossbow readied as usual.

From now on, actions are in bold, speech is in quotation marks, and OOC is like this, because doing it the other way is annoying and can be confusing.
Anyway, congrats on the level up, Dustan!

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 18, 2017, 02:35:40 pm »

Whatever works for you. An easy way is to add colour to character talk and bold for actions, rest would be easily recognisable as OOC.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 18, 2017, 02:37:12 pm »

Whatever works for you. An easy way is to add colour to character talk and bold for actions, rest would be easily recognisable as OOC.
A fair amount of my posts get done on my phone or tablet. Colors aren't very convenient in those mediums.

[Especially since I like using Cyan, which isn't in the color menu.]
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 02:39:26 pm by Glass »

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 18, 2017, 02:38:58 pm »

"Well, that's taken care of. We'll be seein' that explosion trick again, I hope?"

Advance toward the keep.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: June 18, 2017, 02:40:14 pm »

A fair amount of my posts get done on my phone or tablet. Colors aren't very convenient in those mediums.

Yeah, changing colours, font face or size is a nightmare on mobile devices.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 166