Once Dark Rolls dies?
- 2 (28.6%)
Wouldn't sequelitis kill it?
- 0 (0%)
Obligatory joke option!
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 166

Author Topic: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - The End  (Read 167776 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us: Fall of the demon lord [8/8]
« Reply #915 on: August 07, 2017, 09:23:31 pm »

We should go slowly, never know when useful or dangerous things may be hidden

Follow the PeasantDuke through the Dungeon, be on the lookout for anything out of the ordinary/useful
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: August 08, 2017, 08:48:29 am »

Tiruin didn't post an action, so I auto-pilotted his character this time....
Her character is thankful :P
Also I didn't have good internet connection x.x I'm hoping that the line to our area would be better off later on, in the coming week.
I was sure I posted to rest and check up on others, but the post didn't go through it seems. Again. :(

Follow up right behind the Duke.

"Slowly to map our area in our mind. I also believe it's better if we announced our presence."

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: August 08, 2017, 09:04:49 am »

New poll added. I'm thinking about new enemy types to spice things up a bit.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: August 08, 2017, 09:09:40 am »

I will never say no to things that are literally made of raw magic energy. I play an arcane construct in another game.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: August 08, 2017, 09:11:12 am »

Alchemist can have a bonus to the arcane constructs.

Hey, can I be told what the gargoyle is? As in its enemy type. Is it pure dark spirit, or is it something else?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 09:17:58 am by Smoke Mirrors »
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: August 08, 2017, 09:16:41 am »

He said it could either by a demon, or a stone gargoyle possessed by a dark spirit. Try binding it.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: August 08, 2017, 12:07:02 pm »

Dark spirit or demon or mix. Waiting only for crazyabe. Looks like the we already have a winner...

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: August 08, 2017, 12:52:09 pm »

If my friend is awake, Search for a forge or smith of some sort, theirs bound to be one around here somewhere. Otherwise wait for him to wake.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: August 08, 2017, 01:20:04 pm »

I added binding it to my action.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: August 08, 2017, 03:50:09 pm »

Turn 42

[2] Sorry, Lyirah, but inquisitor guy is too impulsive and I had to stop him before he did something reckless. - demonologist said to demigoddess, resting.

[3] I think that it was a misunderstanding anyway. Let's rest and move. - Lyirah said, taking a seat and resting.

[3] I will stand watch and wake you if anything approaches. Hopefully nothing will want to come here for the moment having seen that demonic Maelstrom, or will turn and flee upon seeing the ember of its remains in our friend's possession.. - Reynald said, watching passage entryway and checking entrance once in a while.

[3] Pguhyuh examined arcane embers, thinking about a better way of channelling it's power or making it more controllable. It seemed that it wasn't that hard to do it, as it was easily adjusting to will of it's user, but only for a very short time.

[1] Then demonologist tried to see what would happen if embers got even close to amethyst rod or Et Aenferne tome. The ember instantly started to shake violently, other items were shaking as well.

[1] The amethyst rod cracked and exploded, leaving only amethyst dust!

[2] The tome burst with fire, but it wasn't damaged.

[4] Pguhyuh quickly hidden the embers away from tome. Smoke was watching all of that while resting. Mixing wild arcane energy with it's more orderly form wasn't a good idea it seems. - he said.

Joy. - Lysander said unimpressed.

[Lysander: 3, Gargoyle: 5] He sent a blast of dark energy at the gargoyle, but it flied away!

[Naablvat: 1, Gargoyle: 5] Horned demon charged at stone gargoyle, but it smacked it at face with it's tail and stabbed at chest with it's spear, the kicked it off it's weapon!

[3] Lysander tried bonding the gargoyle and it fell on the ground shrieking, as if it felt intense pain. The bonding wasn't successfull however, which means that something else is dominating within this monster.

Group stopped by the entrance.Wonder where Lysander's got to...Welp, let's head on in. - duke said. We should go slowly, never know when useful or dangerous things may be hidden. - Vivian replied, then Serrana said: Slowly to map our area in our mind. I also believe it's better if we announced our presence. - then everyone moved in.

[4 +2] The dragon descended first. Instead of walking, it bravely flied into caverns and stopped halfway to catacombs, waiting for others.

[5] Dennis was next. Seeing that there was no danger in caverns, he quickly caught up to Aaron.

[4] Vivian went next, trying to spot anything useful or unusual on her way. She picked up a few small chunks of titanite - a mineral that absorbs energy well, then joined dragon and duke.

[3] Serrana followed shortly and caught up with rest of group.

[4] Ghatzu was awake, so Alexander grabbed him by arm and they went in search of a forge.

[5] Wandering deeper into west wing they found what they wanted - the forge. Peasant and sightless man entered it and saw that it was completely untouched by apocalypse. The tools were still there and in good shape, there were numerous iron ingots ready to be forged into a weapon or tools, and there was enough coal in nearby room to smith for a month!

Gargoyle: Stunned [120/120]

Naablvat: -60 HP [80/140]
Aaron: 2 turns for dragon form to end
Pguhyuh: Lost amethyst rod, received amethyst dust, learnt Wild Attunement
Vivian: Found 3 small titanite chunks

OOC

So arcane constructs make it into the game.

Alchemist can have a bonus to the arcane constructs.

I don't think so. I'd have to counter it with some weakness, and I don't see how any other enemy type could be weak against alchemy. It asks for a new class instead....

Wild Attunement - remove penalty for 2 turns, 6 turns cooldown, works on items basing on wild primal energy
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 03:54:55 pm by Dark One »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: August 08, 2017, 04:08:49 pm »

I'm torn between using my upcoming level-up to make my shadow dragon form stronger, becoming capable creating arcane constructs, becoming capable of binding arcane constructs (maybe both of those), or getting a skill that doubles the effectiveness of every single skill or item I have that is somehow thematically involved with dragons.

Anyway, ONWARDS! We shall conquer this keep and take it back for humanity! We will demolish any enemies that we come across!

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: August 08, 2017, 04:14:45 pm »

Activate dark bolt, and then once again attack the gargoyle with my dark bolt. Order Naablvat to stay back and rest.

Why is banish on cooldown?

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: August 08, 2017, 04:17:08 pm »

Why is banish on cooldown?

Typical mistake during update/turn writing. I make a lot of those lately... You lose 5 Faith and HP for reminding me though...
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 04:20:41 pm by Dark One »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: August 08, 2017, 04:35:29 pm »

No he doesn't.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: August 08, 2017, 05:01:11 pm »

No he doesn't.

Quote from: Lysander's Sheet
Enhanced Make bond - turns demon into companion as long as player wills it, then banishes it, first bond is without price, every next takes 5 Faith and HP more with each bond

One may argue that I shouldn't take Faith and HP from him cause I mistaken it, but the mistake was done not when writing turn but updating character sheet. I'll sooner or later could get to fix that...
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 166