Once Dark Rolls dies?
- 2 (28.6%)
Wouldn't sequelitis kill it?
- 0 (0%)
Obligatory joke option!
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 166

Author Topic: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - The End  (Read 167716 times)

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us: The Unavented [8/10]
« Reply #1245 on: September 02, 2017, 08:38:23 pm »

I didn't like people trying to drill into my backstory, I respect people's backstory privacy, though if you are fine with saying, I would like to know, I thought it was just because you are an inquisitor.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I知 running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: September 02, 2017, 08:38:47 pm »

Yeah, that is one of the reasons I am still waiting. Anyway, he hasn't ruled the demons for forever.
I would think you'd ask why, but whatever. I'll just keep it under wraps.
Dude, you're a paladin. He doesn't need to ask why you'd have an issue with him being the freaking demon king.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: September 02, 2017, 08:41:27 pm »

Actually, that's precisely why you should be asking. Being a inquisitor means that his focus is on bringing an end to the tide of undead, not demons. If anything, he'd rather just avoid demons currently.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: September 02, 2017, 08:46:42 pm »

Ok, sure, why would you try to kill him since you have a malus to fighting him? What, is he your dad?
But still, the assumption is that you'd flip your shit if one of your teammates was secretly a demon, anyway. (We don't know that Pguhyuh's not...)

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: September 02, 2017, 08:49:43 pm »

Na, he's a lovecraftian monstrosity.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I知 running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: September 02, 2017, 08:50:25 pm »

(what the fuck lysander the demon king how did this even happen thats so mary sue like god damn)
(Pguhyuh is not a demon btw that would be quite stupid.)
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: September 02, 2017, 08:52:37 pm »

Random, the rest of us are having a pleasant conversation, if you would like to join us, name calling is not allowed. As for how it happened, you can ask Dark One, he approved it.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: September 02, 2017, 08:53:16 pm »

It happened because SM came up with it and Dark One gave him to go-ahead. Don't worry, he's no more powerful than he appears, just far more knowledgeable.
And dude, your name is literally Cthulhu Fhtagn.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: September 02, 2017, 08:55:10 pm »

Yeah, you really want to be throwing around insults about my backstory is Mr. elder god?

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: September 02, 2017, 09:07:57 pm »

Ok, sure, why would you try to kill him since you have a malus to fighting him? What, is he your dad?
But still, the assumption is that you'd flip your shit if one of your teammates was secretly a demon, anyway. (We don't know that Pguhyuh's not...)
Title. He already knows that titles hold power, being a former noble and all. Additionally, if he were to take power over demons, he could potentially lead them in cleaning the undead from the world. step from footsoldier all the way up to commander of his own army. Even if he wasn't able to take control, there is a reason people are afraid of "kingslayers" most times.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: September 02, 2017, 09:11:11 pm »

If I had any control over demons besides binding them, they would have packed their bags and gone back to the underworld a while ago, most demons, as Smoke showed, don't even know that they had a king, the idea of a single, stable monarch has dissipated into myth.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: September 02, 2017, 09:12:17 pm »

*sigh*
Former demon king. He's the former demon king.
Please note that he can't get demons to pay any more attention to him than Pguhyah can. In fact, it's Pguhyah who has the demons always start out neutral to him.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: September 02, 2017, 09:20:55 pm »

*sigh*
Former demon king. He's the former demon king.
Please note that he can't get demons to pay any more attention to him than Pguhyah can. In fact, it's Pguhyah who has the demons always start out neutral to him.
Nobody knows that yet though, not even the demons.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: September 02, 2017, 09:23:07 pm »

Yeah, if you killed Lysander, you wouldn't have killed the king of demons, you would have killedsome guy forced to wander the earth without his powers until his death or until he somehow gets them back.

Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 166