Once Dark Rolls dies?
- 2 (28.6%)
Wouldn't sequelitis kill it?
- 0 (0%)
Obligatory joke option!
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 166

Author Topic: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - The End  (Read 167823 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - For whom the bell tolls [10/10]
« Reply #1635 on: October 10, 2017, 12:50:16 pm »

I'll update this evening, taking spirit's move and faith healing as Tiruin's actions.
Or you can update my action now as I've had 2 days outside of bay12 and internet :P

That's definitely a spirit. Does it remind you of the Gods? Because I feel it pretty much here that those aren't the Gods I think in mind when you say Gods, Serrana thought as she picked herself up from the pain.

It's that charm. Power from charms. If there is anyway to disrupt it or get it away from it physically; please do! But for now, we're moving for support roles.

I'll update this evening, taking spirit's move and faith healing as Tiruin's actions.
Do that and let the spirit cast Fear upon the foe.
Also if I can do some telekenesis, that'd help--convert my 'banish spirit' into telekenesis onto that charm!

Whaaaat??? The spirit already has a telekinesis skill. You just have to faith healing and try to banish it.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - Between lightning and dread [9/10]
« Reply #1636 on: October 10, 2017, 03:01:08 pm »

Turn 68

[4] Huh, something bad is probably happening in there. Best to avoid that for now. - Roboson said, taking a few steps back and moving along the border of dark field. After a while of moving towards Height Keep, he moved away and towards a tree stump. There was a corpse lying beside it. It seemed that it was a soldier during life, a broken sword in it's dead hands and a war axe lodged in it's chest.

[4] Roboson heard something moving nearby. It was a zombie, it seemed that it was unaware of his presence.

[3] Reynald rallied himself as the dragon flied in front of them and was about to unleash of breath of miasma!

[Undead dragon: 3, Reynald: 5 +1] Just as the rotting dragon started spewing miasma at them, Reynald called upon Wrath of Gods, sending a powerful wave of energy that obliterated flock of undead eagles and significantly wounded the dragon!

[Lyirah: 5, Undead dragon: 3] Demigoddess gestured at a mountain peak in the distance and dragged her hand backwards, dragginng the enormous chunk of rock and tossing it at dragon!

[6] Demonologist wandered around courtyard of Height Keep, searching for minor demons to bind to his will. He couldn't find any there and couldn't gather enough courage to explore the keep. He decided to leave it and moved to the south. He reached a hell pit, when suddenly it opened and an impling jumped out of it!

[Stan: 6, Impling: 2] Demonologist instantly attempted to bind the demon that jumped out. Trying to mimic his moves, the impling tried to bind him as well! Primal arcane energy of impling mixed with the more orderly type used by Stan, resulting in a strange phenomena that mixed bodies of Stan and impling!

[4] Nope, not today, not now, a fine foe for the future but not today. - Renald thought to himself, moving away from chapel and collapsed grave. He left the abandoned graveyard and started moving towards a village in the distance. There was some kind of energetical dome over it.

[4 -1] Dennis decided to move away from the dread knight and rest. He sat down on the ground, keeping his glaive at bay and rested.

That's definitely a spirit. Does it remind you of the Gods? Because I feel it pretty much here that those aren't the Gods I think in mind when you say Gods. - Serrana thought as she picked herself up from the pain.

[6] Serrana started a healing prayer. A blue-ish glow enveloped everyone that was wounded, instantly closing everyone's wounds. However, energies started mixing up under the dark field and after healing, taint started building up!

It's that charm. Power from charms. If there is anyway to disrupt it or get it away from it physically; please do! But for now, we're moving for support roles. - exorcist said to Erlath's spirit.

[Serrana: 1 -1, Dread Knight Kupameth: 3 +2] Exorcist tried to banish the dread knight, but charge of banishing energy she shot after focusing just bounced off it! Kupameth instantly reacted and caught up to Serrana, slashing her twice with it's sword!

[6] Suddenly a powerful lightning stroke the ground just close to dread knight! It went through the dark field like a knife through butter, completely disrupting it!

[2] I am Thunderlord, demonic master of lightnings and storms. Return arcane embers at once, and I shall leave you in peace. - a powerful demon composed of lightnings spoke with electric voice.

[Aaron: 2 +3, Dread Knight Kupameth: 6, Thunderlord: 4] Aaron attempted to persuade the dread knight to join them. I will join you, if you get rid of that fool! - dread knight shouted, pointing it's sword at demon lord. Fancy a battle? I will give you a war! - Thunderlord shouted and snapped it's fingers. Several more lightnings stroke nearby - darkriders and lightning spawns have arrived to aid their demonic master! Kupameth shrieked horrifyingly and flied up, flesh with different appendages and maws instantly growing up on whole village, each of the maw yelling maddeningly: Their souls are mine!

[Erlath's spirit: 2 -1, Dread Knight Kupameth: 3 +2, Naablvat: 3 -1] Erlath's spirit tried to use telekinesis to steal dread knight's charm, but dark spirit telekinetically counter-attacked and managed to pull away some of it's essence! Horned demon was caught by some of the hands sticking out of the flesh!

[6] Fzbxr entered smoke form and vanished instantly, blown away by sudden powerful wind! Pguhyuh instantly backed off to find a resting spot, but a flesh wall emerged in front of him! Separated from his companion, he left the wall and sat down on the ground to rest.

Dread Knight Kupameth: [502/512]
The Flesh: [256/256]

Thunderlord: [256/256]
Lightning Spawn: [128/128]
Lightning Spawn: [128/128]

Darkrider Alexander: [512/512]
Darkrider Gehletosh: [256/256]
Darkrider Eskelton: [256/256]

Undead dragon: -128 HP [128/256]

Dennis: Rested
Aaron: 3 turns for shadow dragon to end
Reynald: Zealous Rally
Pguhyuh: Rested
Vivian: Moved to cold storage!
Serrana: -45 HP [15/60]
Stan: Fused with impling - received it's resistances, learnt Mimic skill

Erlath's Spirit: -25 HP
Fzbxr: Regenerated

OOC

Now you have a nice smackdown you wanted. Dread Knight + The Flesh vs Thunderlord + Alexander + their pals.

Wolfchild's character is moved to cold storage, freeing a character slot.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 03:08:37 pm by Dark One »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: October 10, 2017, 03:05:21 pm »

I'm confused, what's going on?
Is the battle as it pertains to us over? And we being affected by the charm anymore?
Also, shouldn't that have been a +4 for me? It'd normally be a +5 (+4 from my dragonform and fire, +1 to diplomacy from being Dragonruler), so with the -1, it should be +4, yes?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 03:10:05 pm by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1638 on: October 10, 2017, 03:06:42 pm »

Effects of the charm are over - Thunderlord broke them. Now it's you + buffed up demon/dark spirit team vs dread knight and it's minion.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1639 on: October 10, 2017, 03:10:24 pm »

Effects of the charm are over - Thunderlord broke them. Now it's you + buffed up demon/dark spirit team vs dread knight and it's minion.
Alright, thanks. Also, I did a small extra edit question in there.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1640 on: October 10, 2017, 03:14:01 pm »

. . .
Okay, I'm going to try this.

Kupameth! Thunderlord! Why are we fighting? We don't even know one each other but we are now in combat as if we were sworn enemies. We could stop this fight and just continue with our lives since no one here has a motive to continue this stupid conflict.
We are not enemies. Do you do this just to show your strenght, risking your life for just a dumb missunderstanding.
Thunderlord! I have the ashes. I found them after an inquisitor slayed Maelstorm. If you want them so much I will give them to you. But please, end this fight. No one needs or wants more enemies here.
Kupameth! We didn't knew you were in the keep and if we sealed your place we are sorry. We can give you the whole place now since all of his original inhabitants are gone. You don't have to fight, if you need something we can help you.

Use diplomacy and give Thunderlord the ashes if he accepts to leave in peace. Then try to use Grand Cleansing on Alexander while waiting for Smoke to return to me. If I still have time, make the portal to the mountains with my shard but don't enter yet.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 04:46:38 pm by randomgenericusername »
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1641 on: October 10, 2017, 03:18:14 pm »

Alright, thanks. Also, I did a small extra edit question in there.

Forgot about the bonus, but it won't change the outcome anyway, as dread knight rolled [6].

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: October 10, 2017, 03:26:16 pm »

I do believe leaving would be a good idea.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: October 10, 2017, 03:31:11 pm »

Loot that waraxe from the dead soldier. Then go and kill that zombie.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: October 10, 2017, 03:34:01 pm »

. . .
No. Shpx guvf. We're leaving.

Mkae the portal to the mountains using my shard. Don't leave yet until Smoke is back with me. If he is still on Smoke form he can probably phase thorugh the walls and return to were we are with his infravision. If he doesn't come try to summon him back to me. If that fails, wait for him to return and call him back telepathically to hurry up.
Nonono, wait, we don't have the debuffs anymore. You know what that means:
Cleanse Alexander.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1645 on: October 10, 2017, 03:39:30 pm »

I mean, I don't want to stay here for another turn because the Thunderlord specifically wants to kill me and take the ashes, and I don't know Alexander IC so unless someone can guarantee my safety I won't risk my life for what will probably be an NPC and neutral at most since he never joined the team and right now he has other allies.

Also we have a lot of enemies, all of them with more health than everyone in the party.

If it worked, could Crazyabe return to be Alexander as a Darkrider?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 03:43:29 pm by randomgenericusername »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: October 10, 2017, 03:47:11 pm »

By the holy light! I just indirectly saved the day by telling the thunderlord to look for Pguhyuh! How about that.
Edit: you could give the embers back. You have the et anferne tome still. It would only be a slight step down in damage.

"we need to land and take shelter before it can recover. If you can force it to land too, I can slay it and we can continue unthreatened."
siphon the dragon. If we land, take a defensive stance and try to goad it into attacking me.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 03:50:59 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1647 on: October 10, 2017, 03:56:56 pm »

But the ember could be important, maybe they could make Smoke strong or even ascend and become a demon lord. Also I think he wants to revive Maelstrom. That is a bad thing.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1648 on: October 10, 2017, 04:07:43 pm »

Defend all of the players in the village from attack, and go in and take over the diplomacy if Pguhyah fails at it.
There, go purify Alex now Random.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 04:50:22 pm by Glass »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1649 on: October 10, 2017, 04:29:47 pm »

But the ember could be important, maybe they could make Smoke strong or even ascend and become a demon lord. Also I think he wants to revive Maelstrom. That is a bad thing.
He said he would leave you in peace. So either you have a rematch with Maelstrom later, or you piss off thunderlord and his army of badasses now. Which is worse? Personally, I feel that getting Everyone in your area killed is much worse than a potential rematch.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 166