Once Dark Rolls dies?
- 2 (28.6%)
Wouldn't sequelitis kill it?
- 0 (0%)
Obligatory joke option!
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 166

Author Topic: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - The End  (Read 167842 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - Fiery Aftermath [7/10]
« Reply #1785 on: November 01, 2017, 06:02:21 pm »

What the hell is wrong with you? You don't trust anyone ever. A group of gods took over and banished the rest. We have to kill those so the demigods and good gods can regain control. Also Cilber said he knew something about restoring her powers, and link. I don't know what is wrong with just a short visit to the place? We have multiple ways to just open portals to go everywhere. I just asked her if she wants to go and you are again trying to kill somebody. If you don't want to trust me, don't come. It's a short visit to the place and Lyirah can return here whenever she wants.
(You know that siphon only works on undead, that both of us are immune to holy and that the rest of the team is with me and the first thing they will see of you is you trying to attack me? I don't even want to fight you and you are just splitting the team and forming sides again after all the time it took me to reunite everyone.)
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1786 on: November 01, 2017, 06:04:21 pm »

Just a warning, if combat starts, Aaron is putting all involved in time-out, and he's getting Lyirah to help him with it.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1787 on: November 01, 2017, 06:08:07 pm »

(It's not my fault, he just keeps trying to start a fight and I'm not going to stand there doing nothing while he kills me. If I attack it would just be in self defense since Pguhyuh is a pacifist. Siphon is still failing since Smoke is a demon and not undead.)
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1788 on: November 01, 2017, 06:10:57 pm »

I'm aware. Just safer to keep the aggressor and the aggressee separate.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1789 on: November 01, 2017, 06:18:26 pm »

(It's not my fault, he just keeps trying to start a fight and I'm not going to stand there doing nothing while he kills me. If I attack it would just be in self defense since Pguhyuh is a pacifist. Siphon is still failing since Smoke is a demon and not undead.)
(You are aware that he told Pguhyuh that if he saw them again he would kill them, right? Just before liyrah flew off? He is keeping his word. Pguhyuh's ignorance of such is his own problem.

Also, that's where you're wrong kiddo, I upgraded it on my last level up. He just hasn't added it to upgrade to the sheet. Maybe we will discover if binding counts as a curse.)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1790 on: November 01, 2017, 06:23:53 pm »

If Reynald attempts to attack Pguhyah, restrain him, and get Lyirah to help me talk some sense into him.
(I have +1 to diplomacy and a +4 to everything total, so if I don't have a +5 on the second part and a +4 for the first I will be miffed)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 06:25:33 pm by Glass »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1791 on: November 01, 2017, 06:41:23 pm »

(Why do you do this?) (Note: this was directed to Dustan not you whoops.)
If Reynald attacks me, do spoilered action. Don't look please.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 04:17:15 pm by randomgenericusername »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1792 on: November 01, 2017, 06:50:27 pm »

Spoiler: New Character (click to show/hide)
((I think my luck I had on heros of tenath is gone, that or I keep making dumb decisions :P ))
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 06:53:28 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1793 on: November 01, 2017, 07:07:01 pm »

What the hell is wrong with you? You don't trust anyone ever. A group of gods took over and banished the rest. We have to kill those so the demigods and good gods can regain control. Also Cilber said he knew something about restoring her powers, and link. I don't know what is wrong with just a short visit to the place? We have multiple ways to just open portals to go everywhere. I just asked her if she wants to go and you are again trying to kill somebody. If you don't want to trust me, don't come. It's a short visit to the place and Lyirah can return here whenever she wants.
Serrana just stood by with her halberd and staff.
"What's your idea of his problem and trust? His advances seem credible in their own context." She addressed the fighty-guy. "I'm an exorcist, and I can at least vouch for this demonologist here. I'd like cordial relations to remain as we're still all together; you will see people's true colors in either times of tension, or times of battle, and it is best we do not divide our group."

...Automate me to do something useful while waiting. Healing, Prayer/Faith restoration, or scrounging up the environment for ingredients or something to help me use my weapons better or such. Maybe even boosting my bolt-staff and all. I'm out of ideas at this moment.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1794 on: November 01, 2017, 07:35:10 pm »

"I've already seen his true colors. He abandoned liyrah and her quest in favor of seeing that fallen angel, instead of seeing his charge through to the end as I did. Would you trust someone who would give up on their commitments to others over an argument that was unrelated? Would you willingly side with someone who would join your enemy the moment he did not like you? That does not even begin to touch on the differences between my beliefs and his, and why I will not tolerate his presence."
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1795 on: November 01, 2017, 07:42:25 pm »

"I've already seen his true colors. He abandoned liyrah and her quest in favor of seeing that fallen angel, instead of seeing his charge through to the end as I did. Would you trust someone who would give up on their commitments to others over an argument that was unrelated? Would you willingly side with someone who would join your enemy the moment he did not like you? That does not even begin to touch on the differences between my beliefs and his, and why I will not tolerate his presence."
Damnit Reynald this is not the time for this crap.
(EDIT: Please remember that I am a full-sized ghostly dragon saying all of this)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 07:47:51 pm by Glass »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1796 on: November 01, 2017, 07:48:04 pm »

"Stay out of this, Arron. This is on him, and I am giving him a chance to walk away and not come back."
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 07:51:07 pm by Dustan Hache »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1797 on: November 01, 2017, 07:58:54 pm »

Stay out of it? Reynald, Pguhyah has been a member of this team since the beginning, the same as the two of us. He is one of the strongest people here, and his knowledge makes him even more valuable. Yes, he's probably too trusting of this "Cilber" person, but that's not a reason to declare him your mortal enemy! He is a valuable ally, nigh-irreplaceable!
Lyirah, all of us respect you. Please, I implore you, help our friend regain his lost wits!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1798 on: November 01, 2017, 08:03:02 pm »

(Pre-spoilered action)
Wanderer guy is right. Stop this crap. The undead and the Archangel Cilber wish to help Lyirah regain her link and powers. They didn't insult. They didn't ibsult me or try to kill me, unlike you. They have helped us and many other demigods just like Lyirah. I don't even understand how did you argument makes sense. You were the one who said that if I followed you to help Lyirah,
you would kill me. You were the one who forced me to leave the caverns and go with the undead to avoid your murderous rage. If you keep doing this, we will have to stop you.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1799 on: November 01, 2017, 08:08:35 pm »

"I don't know either of your pasts, but what matters is he's here--if he was truly what agitated your nerves, he wouldn't be here in continuation of being exposed to us, you, or what you're concerned about. It sounds like he was more shackled by the burden of action; too little time to act to do several things, and I can feel like that has happened to all of us recently.

"I would rather like less an ultimatum, and more a resolution--give him one chance, and let him stick with whomever you designate. You bear the mark of the Inquisition and I understand there are values you hold closer than other people and profession; this is not the time for dividing us apart. Until we have a point in time where we need people, now, and see people abscond, that is where you can push your point. But not now, when we're in between any goal. Consider that in turn, Inquisitor."
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 166