Once Dark Rolls dies?
- 2 (28.6%)
Wouldn't sequelitis kill it?
- 0 (0%)
Obligatory joke option!
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 166

Author Topic: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - The End  (Read 167197 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - Fiery Aftermath [7/10]
« Reply #1800 on: November 01, 2017, 08:13:40 pm »

"Then where was he when the Duke arrived? What has he done to merit your trust between then and now aside from doing portal magic? He might be valuable, but he is definitely not trustworthy, and I see no reason to keep them around since liyrah is capable of making portals  too. She might need practice, but perhaps there is another reason it didn't work standing in front of us, unintentional or not.

His knowledge is equalled by the other demonologist, and strength means nothing to me. He is not my mortal enemy, but I will not let this traitor remain in my midst unpunished."

« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 08:34:38 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1801 on: November 01, 2017, 08:19:29 pm »

Have you forgotten that it was he that found Lyirah? And for that matter, where have you been as we cleared the Keep? He returned to us, and was instrumental in removing the strongest of our opponents. Meanwhile, this is the first time we have seen you since the battle with the Duke!
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1802 on: November 01, 2017, 08:26:40 pm »

(Pre-spoilered action)
Wanderer guy is right. Stop this crap. The undead and the Archangel Cilber wish to help Lyirah regain her link and powers. They didn't insult. They didn't ibsult me or try to kill me, unlike you. They have helped us and many other demigods just like Lyirah. I don't even understand how did you argument makes sense. You were the one who said that if I followed you to help Lyirah,
you would kill me. You were the one who forced me to leave the caverns and go with the undead to avoid your murderous rage. If you keep doing this, we will have to stop you.

"Your twisted words do not deceive my memory. I said that I would turn my blade against you if I saw you again after the quest. It was you who chose to abandon it in favor of listening to the fallen one's lies."
"I don't know either of your pasts, but what matters is he's here--if he was truly what agitated your nerves, he wouldn't be here in continuation of being exposed to us, you, or what you're concerned about. It sounds like he was more shackled by the burden of action; too little time to act to do several things, and I can feel like that has happened to all of us recently.

"I would rather like less an ultimatum, and more a resolution--give him one chance, and let him stick with whomever you designate. You bear the mark of the Inquisition and I understand there are values you hold closer than other people and profession; this is not the time for dividing us apart. Until we have a point in time where we need people, now, and see people abscond, that is where you can push your point. But not now, when we're in between any goal. Consider that in turn, Inquisitor."

"he had his chance. If you wish to remain with him, that is your right, exorcist. It is mine to shun him for his actions and words. If liyrah wishes to go to the cathedral, then that is her choice, and I will attend by her side warily, but I will not risk this traitor leading us into an ambush, or worse."
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1803 on: November 01, 2017, 08:32:15 pm »

Have you forgotten that it was he that found Lyirah? And for that matter, where have you been as we cleared the Keep? He returned to us, and was instrumental in removing the strongest of our opponents. Meanwhile, this is the first time we have seen you since the battle with the Duke!
"I gave my word to protect Liyrah to the conclusion of her quest, and I have been doing exactly that. The fact that you decided to stay and clear the keep was your decision, and yours alone. That was your choice, and I cannot control it. I only control my own and the company that I keep, provided they are willing to keep me."

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1804 on: November 01, 2017, 08:35:03 pm »

-_-
Lyrirah, would you please help me with this?
(Note: this is bolded, it is an action, Dark please have Lyirah make Reynald stop being an idiot about this)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1805 on: November 01, 2017, 08:46:27 pm »

Serrana is right too. This fight is stupid. I asked if Lyirah wanted to come with me and you just said that if she wants to come then it's her choice, not yours. Then shut up and let her make the choice. If she doesn't want to come we will just leave.

Serrana, inquisitor guy has been corrupted.
I can feel evil in his soul. If he turned his blade against me, will you support me?
I just wanted to be a pacifist and stop the war between undead, demons, spirits and humans. I feel that my words are falling on deaf ears and all my options are gone. If I have no choice but to fight, will you help me fight him? I can't do this alone. I am not a warrior, but a diplomat. I do not start fights, I end wars.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1806 on: November 01, 2017, 08:53:11 pm »

"Woah, Quiz, calm down! Nobody needs to die right now! Come on, don't you remember the good old days, back when we were in the village, killin' my neighbors, and everyone cheered when you killed the Duke? Come on, we don't need t' kill each other, there's lots of other stuff to kill first!"
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1807 on: November 01, 2017, 09:07:24 pm »

"Woah, Quiz, calm down! Nobody needs to die right now! Come on, don't you remember the good old days, back when we were in the village, killin' my neighbors, and everyone cheered when you killed the Duke? Come on, we don't need t' kill each other, there's lots of other stuff to kill first!"
"If I recall correctly, you provoked the Duke and made him even harder to kill. That said, I am aware that it was not Intentional and do not hold it against you. The demonologist's actions on the other hand.."
Serrana is right too. This fight is stupid. I asked if Lyirah wanted to come with me and you just said that if she wants to come then it's her choice, not yours. Then shut up and let her make the choice. If she doesn't want to come we will just leave.

Serrana, inquisitor guy has been corrupted.
I can feel evil in his soul. If he turned his blade against me, will you support me?
I just wanted to be a pacifist and stop the war between undead, demons, spirits and humans. I feel that my words are falling on deaf ears and all my options are gone. If I have no choice but to fight, will you help me fight him? I can't do this alone. I am not a warrior, but a diplomat. I do not start fights, I end wars.

"I am not objecting to her going to the cathedral. I am objecting to you being present if we do travel there. I am objecting to you being present at all.

You mock me with your words on the evil that gnaws at me. I am well aware of it, and I fear that with each sacrifice of my life force in protection of others I draw a little bit more of whatever dark influence has taken hold into me. I am tainted by it, yes, but not corrupted. my reasoning and purpose remains, and I have faith that the gods will protect my mind and will. If you do not wish to leave, then face me yourself. If you have any faith if any gods at all, then my distrust and will cannot have any hold on you."

« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 09:09:04 pm by Dustan Hache »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1808 on: November 01, 2017, 09:12:03 pm »

I'm trying to explain this to him but he won't listen me! He won't listen to anyone. Duke, He is going to kill me unless someone stops him. Will you help me stop him? I do not wish to kill him, but if I have to fight I won't be able to defeat him alone. I will need help. Will you stay in my side? I will avoid causing any permanent damage, but I feel that he won't stop until I'm dead.

Inquisitor guy, if you has any reason or sense in your head, we wouldn't be having this discussion. Stop. This. We are not your enemies.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1809 on: November 01, 2017, 09:14:13 pm »

Ok, everyone, stop. This is not the time for this petty infighting, and I am sick of listening to it.
Lyirah, if you would kindly assist me in ensuring that my charges do not attack each other or continue throwing arguments at each other, it would be greatly appreciated.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1810 on: November 01, 2017, 09:20:13 pm »

I'm trying! He is not stoping! He is the one shouting death threats and insults! I just wanted to ask Lyirah if she could just vist the Cathedral.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1811 on: November 01, 2017, 09:24:22 pm »

Both of you need to stop. Each time one of you says something, the other feels the need to respond. Wait until Lyirah can weigh in on this.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1812 on: November 01, 2017, 09:29:37 pm »

I'm trying to explain this to him but he won't listen me! He won't listen to anyone. Duke, He is going to kill me unless someone stops him. Will you help me stop him? I do not wish to kill him, but if I have to fight I won't be able to defeat him alone. I will need help. Will you stay in my side? I will avoid causing any permanent damage, but I feel that he won't stop until I'm dead.

Inquisitor guy, if you has any reason or sense in your head, we wouldn't be having this discussion. Stop. This. We are not your enemies.

"None of the people around me are my enemies. Not even your demon. It is you, and you alone who have drawn my ire. The demon is bound to your service and I will not hold anything it does against it. You respect it as another rational being, and so do I. The difference is that I am not attached to it, mentally or magically."
Ok, everyone, stop. This is not the time for this petty infighting, and I am sick of listening to it.
Lyirah, if you would kindly assist me in ensuring that my charges do not attack each other or continue throwing arguments at each other, it would be greatly appreciated.

"She has already tried twice before. I doubt that a third or a fourth intervention will lessen this feud until blood has been spilt, one way or another."
Both of you need to stop. Each time one of you says something, the other feels the need to respond. Wait until Lyirah can weigh in on this.
"Enough words then. He has two choices: Leave, or face me."
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 09:31:17 pm by Dustan Hache »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1813 on: November 01, 2017, 09:31:08 pm »

"Enough words then. He has two choices: Leave, or face me."
You are wholly missing the point of the issue. Stop trying to fight - or provoke a fight - or there will be consequences for all involved.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1814 on: November 01, 2017, 09:38:54 pm »

You are right, wanderer guy. But I'm not going to stand here doing nothing while he is trying to stab me with his sword. If you stop him,
I won't do anything. I understand that he is very distrustful and that he hates me. But I do not hate him.

Inquisitor guy. Please. You are the only one here who wants to fight. If you don't fight, no one is going to do anything to you. No one has to be hurt here. No one has to die.
Have I betrayed you before? Have I tried to kill you before?  Did I hurt someone you loved? Steal something you valued? I am trying to reason with you so that you don't make a mistake you might regret in the future. I'm trying to help you.

(Note: I'm going to sleep now so if I don't answer, I gave up on trying to reason with him IC.
I'm still not going to start fighting until Reynald starts combat.)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 09:41:20 pm by randomgenericusername »
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 166