Once Dark Rolls dies?
- 2 (28.6%)
Wouldn't sequelitis kill it?
- 0 (0%)
Obligatory joke option!
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 166

Author Topic: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - The End  (Read 167814 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - Fiery Aftermath [7/10]
« Reply #1815 on: November 01, 2017, 09:45:32 pm »

Reynald would shake his head slowly, ignoring the attempts to make him pity the demonologist. He remained silent as he took his defensive stance and prepared for combat, direct or indirect.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1816 on: November 01, 2017, 09:50:38 pm »

immediately check the alchemy supplies and look for hidden compartments
this is good with this i might be able to make something dangerously useful
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1817 on: November 02, 2017, 10:39:40 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1818 on: November 02, 2017, 12:07:35 pm »

YOU'RE BOTH IDIOTS! P! Do not believe the word of those you speak to without question. Reynald! Do not fight within the team! This benefits no one! This moronic issue can be settled LATER! After we are done! You both screwed up and you are both idiots, but that is not the issue here! The issue is helping Lyirah, and this fight, DOES NOT ACCOMPLISH THAT GOAL!
Have my followers restrain those idiots.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1819 on: November 02, 2017, 12:30:09 pm »

What are you talking about?
We were both there! We both saw the demigods and undead working together at the Cathedral. The demigods have reunited at the Cathedral and Cilber wishes to help Lyirah. Cilber hasn't said anything that could be considered a lie or has attemped to betray us. He even gave me this shard to create portals. I trusted him because he helped me.

Look, I don't care about this argument anymore. I'm trying to make him stop killing me but I can't. I am forced to defend myself or die.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 12:47:20 pm by randomgenericusername »
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1820 on: November 02, 2017, 12:46:10 pm »

*facepalm/claw*
Lysander, if you're going to get worked up like this about this then I'm going to restrain you too.
Follow the if-then clause I have just described, in addition to everything else I'm doing.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1821 on: November 02, 2017, 04:38:55 pm »

Updating and adding players to the list will be done either tomorrow or this Saturday.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1822 on: November 02, 2017, 08:37:10 pm »

"Inquisitor, I believe you know as much as I, that one's own internal forces also contribute to the justness of our cause and our actions: Our thoughts and emotions, our presumptions and impressions. I'd like you to dwell on that when the situation we're facing now has become tense and rather...curdled.

"Basically I see that you're pushing away an ally for not meeting expectations you have had. And expectations are one way by which impressions can get the better of us. The others are prepared to restrain both of you--only to impede this from getting worse. But if you'd like, since we're just on our way with little to do in between, I can try to peer into your souls for any darkness of the spirit.

"That is, only if both of you are of open mind and cannot think (after the first thought) of any other solution to your qualms with each other. Does our vouching for safety and peace not tell you that you may be mistaken?"

Err, DO THAT. If BOTH only agree.
If "Exorcism" = Soul healing instead of partition and removal, do it to the more tainted one :P

Also get some words of insight from vengeful spirit dude.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 09:42:52 pm by Tiruin »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1823 on: November 02, 2017, 09:09:41 pm »

I think just restraining him is better. I'm not even going to resist or try anything if anyone wants to restrain me too. I just think that it would be pointless since I don't want to fight, unlike him.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1824 on: November 02, 2017, 09:22:16 pm »

I think just restraining him is better. I'm not even going to resist or try anything if anyone wants to restrain me too. I just think that it would be pointless since I don't want to fight, unlike him.
Serrana moves over and starts tying up them hands, in a way that looks firm and sturdy, but also easy to release given a certain technique, aptly learned from all the times braiding hair and otherwise. "A show of faith then."

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1825 on: November 02, 2017, 09:24:58 pm »

"I agree that it would be pointless, but not because he doesn't want to fight. The darkness on my soul is clearly apparent to me, and possibly to others. Additionally, I know that  there is no true evil in his heart, but a misguided mind twisted by words that cannot be trusted.

His mere presence and foolish belief that peace and violence are mutually exclusive would put us in more danger than he cares to realise. As a wise man once said, 'the road to the abyss is paved with good intentions'.

That said, I will willingly submit to what you have in mind, if only to prove that I am not doing this out of ill intent."
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 09:26:48 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1826 on: November 02, 2017, 09:41:18 pm »

You are wrong yet again.
I have been like this since I bonded with Fzbxr. This event changed my perspective about the world and made me understand that what we had been fighting weren't monsters. They were people, sentient beigns just like us. I swore to myself to never fight them unless it was in self defense and to find a way to save them from the curses of the gods who forced them to become feral and mindless. Archangel Cilber just happened to have similar objectives to me. Don't you see that fighting is pointless?
The corpses are not going to stop getting up every time we strike them down. Demons are not going to stop being born from the arcane. Spirits are not going to stop haunting this realm. The fight would be endless to them and we are the only mortals here who can permanently die. Only by archiving peace we would be able to prosper and since the gods that cursed us were the ones who started this whole mess they are the true enemy. Now, when I say "the gods" I am not talking about "all" the gods. I hope everyone understood that.
Fighting is pointless and we are all going to die. The more we fight, the faster we die. That is why I don't think we should fight.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1827 on: November 03, 2017, 02:52:56 am »

Just so you know when you mention darkness upon Reynald's soul, you talk about taint. Evil has actually nothing to do with ones soul, it's simply an indicator of evil* actions taken, but can raise due to other factors. For Reynald, it's sacrifice and juxtaposition. Dennis got a point after rolling [1] when resting, it was caused by a dark spirit. It affects contacts with NPCs the most.

*Evil can mean: against characters beliefs, against morality, a blasphemy, or in rare cases - what gods may see evil. It is likely that anyone following Cilber's plan may get a significant raise in evil.

Exorcism won't work on Reynald - it's destined for dark spirits, and he's not possessed. His soul is just as clean as Aaron's. In fact, Serrana had much more taint than Reynald ever had. Nothing stops you from roleplaying the darkness on his soul, but gameplay side - he's perfectly fine.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1828 on: November 03, 2017, 02:56:11 am »

Just so you know when you mention darkness upon Reynald's soul, you talk about taint. Evil has actually nothing to do with ones soul, it's simply an indicator of evil* actions taken, but can raise due to other factors. For Reynald, it's sacrifice and juxtaposition. Dennis got a point after rolling [1] when resting, it was caused by a dark spirit. It affects contacts with NPCs the most.

*Evil can mean: against characters beliefs, against morality, a blasphemy, or in rare cases - what gods may see evil. It is likely that anyone following Cilber's plan may get a significant raise in evil.

Exorcism won't work on Reynald - it's destined for dark spirits, and he's not possessed. His soul is just as clean as Aaron's. In fact, Serrana had much more taint than Reynald ever had. Nothing stops you from roleplaying the darkness on his soul, but gameplay side - he's perfectly fine.
((Ouch, I'm more tainted :I))
Serrana finishes staring at the two fighting men after doing some subtle gestures (like tapping Pughyuh on the forehead and making hand gestures at the Inquisitor [a clenched fist, while pointing her index fingers and raised thumbs at him])

"Alright, exorcism over. Both of you are clear as day. Now is there any other arguments you'd like to bring up other than self-morals in light of this bigger picture we all have to face?"
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 02:59:23 am by Tiruin »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1829 on: November 03, 2017, 06:08:28 am »

(Yeha that was just roleplaying the fact that he has the highest amount of evil and that he got most of it by killing. While taint seems to come from external sources, evil is connected to the player choices and actions.)
I think it's rude that we haven't let Lyirah say anything at all yet. Shoudn't we let her express her point of view? All this time we have been arguing over stupid stuff and haven't let her say a single word yet.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 07:44:11 am by randomgenericusername »
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 166