Once Dark Rolls dies?
- 2 (28.6%)
Wouldn't sequelitis kill it?
- 0 (0%)
Obligatory joke option!
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 166

Author Topic: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - The End  (Read 167838 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - Fiery Aftermath [9/10]
« Reply #1920 on: November 29, 2017, 02:03:22 pm »

(I know, just saying that other of your abilities have had similar effects too. Your dark fire breath healed the brute to almost full health too, and with the Cryptlord your fire damage ended making him even stronger. Having options is always better than just 1 or 2 powerful skills. We might find an enemy that is weak to plants.)
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1921 on: November 29, 2017, 02:19:43 pm »

A. Fire frenzy would have happened no matter what the source of fire was; you proved that yourself when you reignited him.
B. I know better than Dark fire breath now.
C. Plants are physical damage.
D. Elemental maelstrom now just auto-succeeds, so elemental stuff with that is accounted for. I'm considering using an upgrade to make it so I can also auto-shift all of my elemental damage to a specific damage type, just in case of too many immunities/resistances/etc.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1922 on: November 29, 2017, 02:24:04 pm »

Dark, is there any damage type that we haven't seen yet? Are angels, demigods and gods weak to specific elements? What are all the elemental damage subtypes (like fire and earth)?
What is the black alloy of Cilber's glaive?
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1923 on: November 29, 2017, 03:59:39 pm »

Sorry for it taking a bit too long. I'm going to have a real breather day tomorrow, so I will be able to finish the update and post it.

A. Fire frenzy would have happened no matter what the source of fire was; you proved that yourself when you reignited him.
B. I know better than Dark fire breath now.
C. Plants are physical damage.
D. Elemental maelstrom now just auto-succeeds, so elemental stuff with that is accounted for. I'm considering using an upgrade to make it so I can also auto-shift all of my elemental damage to a specific damage type, just in case of too many immunities/resistances/etc.

A. Yep, but intensity matters as well. He wouldn't get a fire frenzy from a candle flame.
B. Can work in numerous cases, especially against enemies weak to dark.
C. They can deal poison damage as well, as you can specify what kinds of plants sprout.

Dark, is there any damage type that we haven't seen yet? Are angels, demigods and gods weak to specific elements? What are all the elemental damage subtypes (like fire and earth)?
What is the black alloy of Cilber's glaive?

I don't think so, but new damage types might always come in the future. Isn't elemental damage self explanatory? Fire, water, earth and air. As for the rest, you'll find out in-game.

Anyone can get a resurrecting skill on level-up. Evil plants might need a new enemy type, or go off as arcane constructs (thought they don't have too much arcane element within themselves).

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1924 on: November 29, 2017, 06:04:25 pm »

Evil plants might need a new enemy type, or go off as arcane constructs (thought they don't have too much arcane element within themselves).
That could be explained as arcane energy leaking from the demon realm via hell portals and getting twisted by the curse making the dead rise. This might also classify them as "undead" because most plants need light to survive, and likely are short on it and thus dying off and reanimating.
What do I know, i'm just the undead slaying knight about to go up against a demon Lord.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1925 on: November 29, 2017, 06:09:06 pm »

(Remeber that if you challenge it to a duel and win you transform and become the new demon lord.)
(Forget I said anything, Demon Lord of Pestilence Reynald sounds badass as hell and if you become demon you might not hate Pguh that much anymore. Also having strong demon powers. Please do challenge him to a duel and win.)
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 06:19:28 pm by randomgenericusername »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1926 on: November 29, 2017, 06:22:51 pm »

(Remeber that if you challenge it to a duel and win you transform and become the new demon lord.)
(Forget I said anything, Demon Lord of Pestilence Reynald sounds badass as hell and if you become demon you might not hate Pguh that much anymore. Also having strong demon powers. Please do challenge him to a duel and win.)
Actually, I would become one of the four horsemen for the second time. The first time, I was famine in a war for milk.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1927 on: November 29, 2017, 06:28:13 pm »

(Best thing is that you even have a horse too. You totally can become Pestilence.)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1928 on: November 29, 2017, 06:28:37 pm »

So, what's the probability that I become War?

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1929 on: November 29, 2017, 06:32:50 pm »

Aaron=War
Pghu=Death
Reynald=Pestilence/Conquest
Dennis=Famine?(peasants don't eat a lot or something like that)

The best thing is that Reynald matches both Conquest AND Pestilence at the same time, and they are represented as a knight on a white horse.

Dennis could be Famine, since it is "the Lord" and it's related to wealth and poverty.

Aaron is War, which is commonly mentioned as "fiery" or even called demon. It has a greatsword as a weapon.

Pguh is Death and everyone knows why. He is the party demon whisperer and friend of the undead.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 06:43:21 pm by randomgenericusername »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1930 on: November 29, 2017, 06:33:33 pm »

Dennis will become the Anti-farmer, destroyer of crops :P

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1931 on: November 29, 2017, 06:45:23 pm »

He will raise the price of bread and starve millions.  :P

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1932 on: November 29, 2017, 08:05:17 pm »

I'LL DENY YOU MILK
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1933 on: November 29, 2017, 08:12:26 pm »

I'll just get giraffe milk instead.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1934 on: November 29, 2017, 08:54:39 pm »

Going to quote that turn where I got the info about demon lords for easier access
Et Aenferne - Demon Lords
Demonic lords are powerful demons that have their own spheres of influence.
There are demon lords of fire, poison, lightning, truth, lies, anger - just like gods with their spheres.
However, demons never govern more than one sphere, while gods can rule over several of them, splitting their power.
Thus a demon lord of lightning has much greater destructive potential than god of lightning, life and rebirth.
An interesting thing to note is how to become a demon lord, and that one doesn't necessarily have to be a demon to do it - anyone that wins a fair, one on one duel becomes a demon lord and receives it's power.
In case of demonic lord not being slain in a duel, a lower demon in the chain ascends to his position and to keep up his position, needs to seek out embers of his predecessor and return them to demonic fires.
Demon lord rules over all lesser demons of his sphere, and it is a very important rule that no lesser demon can attack demon lord without calling him for a duel first.
Demon lords are lower in demonic hierarchy than Demonic Barons, Dukes and Princes.
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 166