Once Dark Rolls dies?
- 2 (28.6%)
Wouldn't sequelitis kill it?
- 0 (0%)
Obligatory joke option!
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 166

Author Topic: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - The End  (Read 167737 times)

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - Ending is near
« Reply #2295 on: March 30, 2018, 11:23:34 am »

Lysander is not fully revived, he's just a spectral projection of what he'd be if he succeeded, brought by Axeworth to motivate Reynald.

That may be partially because you've followed pacifist path. But still, it was Pguhyuh that triggered most of interaction and allowed them to follow their paths.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2296 on: March 30, 2018, 11:36:09 am »

Lysander is not fully revived, he's just a spectral projection of what he'd be if he succeeded, brought by Axeworth to motivate Reynald.

That may be partially because you've followed pacifist path. But still, it was Pguhyuh that triggered most of interaction and allowed them to follow their paths.

I guess, but I feel like that all of his efforts were in vain.

If I even finish the Lyirah quest I'm doing and get a level, the first thing I'm gonna get is an instant teleport or super-fast flight to anywhere in the world because portals were somehow slower than all the others means of travel. Then I'm gonna pray I have enought time to get there before Reynald ends the game.

Question: Did you expect that quest to actually take this long or this happened because we screwed up something at some point of the game?
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2297 on: March 30, 2018, 11:44:09 am »

The quest line wasn't really planned. It just popped up mid-game and I had decided to roll with it. It only takes long because of all the bad rolls.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2298 on: March 30, 2018, 12:42:59 pm »

To be fair, I am kinda hoping to see pguhyuh before I kill cilber. Either as a secondary part to the fight, or as a reason for Reynald to go "I told you so".
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2299 on: March 30, 2018, 12:54:04 pm »

I hope Dennis finds somebody soon, so I can annoy them.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2300 on: March 30, 2018, 12:58:05 pm »

Go annoy your dad.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2301 on: March 30, 2018, 01:17:34 pm »

I hope Dennis finds somebody soon, so I can annoy them.

There's a portal open at the Keep. It stays open until I make another portal. You can join Pguh and Serrana.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2302 on: March 30, 2018, 01:23:27 pm »

His dad's at the Keep, though.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2303 on: March 30, 2018, 01:26:38 pm »

Can I see Pguhyuh's portal from where I am, Dark?
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2304 on: March 30, 2018, 01:44:13 pm »

The portal is next to the fountain. There's also an undead knight NPC at the keep probably looking for you.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2305 on: March 30, 2018, 04:46:54 pm »

Can I see Pguhyuh's portal from where I am, Dark?

Yes, it's quite close. You'd need to dodge the undead to reach it though, and it may follow inside.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2306 on: April 04, 2018, 02:53:05 am »

((Funny how Reynald suddenly became the main focus of the plot despite having absolute no idea about what's going on.))

Continue searchin for that portal.
Serrana approached Pughyuh and asked him quietly: "While we were back there, Erlath seemed transfixed--the Abyss and the fortress only made him say two words. Height, and Altar. Do you know what this means? I feel like I'm very close to a path we can all take but I don't understand it. I can't ask him either because it's either something he sees and senses, or it's something we're close to and are missing."

As buddy finds the portal, ponder more on what Erlath and that one other turquoise voice meant!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2307 on: April 04, 2018, 06:48:40 am »

"He must have been talking about the Heights Keep. I didn't see any altar inside, but the village next to the Keep had an altar. When we link the two portals, you can return directly to the Keep with the portal without crossing the Abyss again."

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2308 on: April 05, 2018, 08:39:14 am »

Turn 87

Reynald Smithson

[4] Can you hear that? Your little charade is coming to a close. We are alone, and the eyes of the gods are upon us both, now! - Reynald exclaimed, rallying himself!

The gods are nothing, Reynald! It is the attention of Axewrath himself that has been drawn to this blight! - Aaron shouted.

Man, it feels good to be able to talk again. So first I want to say, I told you we shouldn't trust this prick! Secondly, I'd just like to say, Cilber you are screwed, go get him Quiz! - Lysander spoke with otherworldly voice.

[Reynald: 2 +3, Darkfallen Cilber: 1] The inquisitor charged, first slashing the fallen archangel in his face with a demon-clawed gauntlet then following with a series of blade attack, gaining more and more momentum! When he had reached great speed, he stopped and released the Wrath of Gods on his opponents!

[Darkfallen Cilber: 3 +2, Reynald: 6 +3] When you'll lose all your strength and powers, I'll smash you like a bug! - the fallen archangel screamed and set himself ablaze with dark flames, then charged! Reynald was able to dodge his attack, but Cilber now moved twice as fast!

Pguhyuh Sugnta, Fzbxr, Serrana Weraldfalen & Erlath's Spirit

Serrana approached Pughyuh and asked him quietly: While we were back there, Erlath seemed transfixed--the Abyss and the fortress only made him say two words. Height, and Altar. Do you know what this means? I feel like I'm very close to a path we can all take but I don't understand it. I can't ask him either because it's either something he sees and senses, or it's something we're close to and are missing.

He must have been talking about the Heights Keep. I didn't see any altar inside, but the village next to the Keep had an altar. When we link the two portals, you can return directly to the Keep with the portal without crossing the Abyss again. - Pguhyuh replied.

[3] Pguhyuh then led the group to the portal after a long while of wandering around abyssal wastes.

[2] Serrana tried to think what Erlath's spirit and the strange voice meant, but she couldn't come up with anything.

Dennis

Hey, wait a second, will you? You seem like a nice enough...pile o' my dead neighbors! You want dead folks to add in? There's a tough-lookin' demon back down the hill. Come on, you should go kill him! - Dennis said.

[4 +1] His masterful persuasion seemed to work! Yeeesss! A demon we sssshalll killll! - the brutemass hissed and hastily ran down the hill!

Enemies

Darkfallen Cilber: -512 HP, Dark Frenzy! [352/1024]

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2309 on: April 05, 2018, 09:42:05 am »

((I sure hope Cilber has a second phase, otherwise I'm screwed.))

Enter that portal! We're almost there!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 09:44:31 am by randomgenericusername »
Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 166