Once Dark Rolls dies?
- 2 (28.6%)
Wouldn't sequelitis kill it?
- 0 (0%)
Obligatory joke option!
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166

Author Topic: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - The End  (Read 167783 times)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - Afterworld
« Reply #2445 on: June 03, 2018, 05:58:32 pm »

Dennis waves to Serrana with one hand, while cradling his injured leg with the other.

"Hey, uh, before you ascend or whatever it is you're doing, would you mind healing my leg? It got hurt...somehow."
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2446 on: June 04, 2018, 10:09:27 pm »

Serrana apologizes to the spirit and notes her lacking understanding with certain terms, and states her happiness about the current situation.

Dennis waves to Serrana with one hand, while cradling his injured leg with the other.

"Hey, uh, before you ascend or whatever it is you're doing, would you mind healing my leg? It got hurt...somehow."
"Of course! ...Before I ascend, I would also like to confess that I'm merely an initiate, a newly fledged Exorcist, so certain terms did not make sense to me. If anyone asks."

Do so! Then...respond politely to the spirit and Erlath! Help all out!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2447 on: June 05, 2018, 04:33:14 am »

"Alright. Send me where I am needed."
Go with them.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #2448 on: June 05, 2018, 03:56:29 pm »

Turn 92

Dennis and Serrana Weraldfaren

[2] Hey, uh, before you ascend or whatever it is you're doing, would you mind healing my leg? It got hurt...somehow. - Dennis waved to Serrana with one hand, while cradling his injured leg with the other. He could hurt himself even more by simply rubbing the broken limb.

Serrana apologized to the spirit and noted her lacking understanding with certain terms, then stated her happiness about the current situation. Of course! ...Before I ascend, I would also like to confess that I'm merely an initiate, a newly fledged Exorcist, so certain terms did not make sense to me. If anyone asks. - she said.

[6 +2] Then she used her faith healing skill to fully cure everyone in the cathedral. Suddenly, she felt presence of countless spirits around her and felt that they're taking her to the realm of spirits! Your connection with spirits was always very strong. This is what makes you a best candidate for a spiritual guide, a link between the realms! - the spirit exclaimed.

Reynald Smithson

[3] Alright. Send me where I am needed. - Reynald agreed to enter the chariot while Serrana was taken by spirits. The vehicle moved extremely fast, yet Reynald was able to see how he's leaving the world below. They had entered High Heavens shortly, where Jeremiah, Pguhyuh and his demonic companion were awaiting him.

[3] You approach the gates of High Heavens broken... purposeless... Yet tuly you are the victor! If it wasn't for your forbearance and tenacity, Cilber would never have been defeated - in this way or another. You are the long awaited emodiment of justice, so easily forgotten within the corrupted chains! I believe it is your purpose to cleanse the corruption from all the chains, with fire and sword! Do you accept this responsibility? Are you ready to stand equal among gods as a symbol of conquest and justice? - Jeremiah asked.

Players:

Dennis: Fully cured!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2449 on: June 05, 2018, 04:25:26 pm »

"I cannot in good faith stand as a equal with any god, for I am but a man. I am a tenacious man, but my origin and flaws are clear to me and to deny those facts would only further strip away my meaning. However, I am prepared to accept responsibility, to purge the corrupt and evil from the chains, till I can no longer perform my duty."
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2450 on: June 05, 2018, 04:25:58 pm »

"And here we go again..."

((To both of them, mostly Jeremiah.))
"Why does it must be with fire and sword? Does that truly makes us better than the corruption? So now we kill and destroy things because we don't understand them? Because they're different, we must erradicate them? Is this truly what you call justice? Now, before we do anything, I want you to explain what truly is the corruption and where did it come from. Because if creation was truly perfect, "flaws" like this shouldn't exist at all because there wouldn't be a concept for it in the first place unless it originated from it's creator. In which case, it wasn't truly a perfect creation."
((To Reynald.))
"But keep in mind: If you feel that this is the right choice, I will let you follow this path and won't object. I don't have the right to make the choice for you."
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 04:30:40 pm by randomgenericusername »
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2451 on: June 05, 2018, 05:50:36 pm »

" Because if creation was truly perfect, "flaws" like this shouldn't exist at all because there wouldn't be a concept for it in the first place unless it originated from it's creator. In which case, it wasn't truly a perfect creation."

((I don't really think any of the gods and cosmic beings we've interacted with have suggested the universe is perfect, more like it's an endless cycle of mistakes and entropic apocalypses run mostly by ascended mortals and other substitute deities because the creator was driven mad and basically killed by the effort of holding back the void that spawned him and a cancerous fallen angel was constantly corrupting worlds until just now.))

with fire and sword!

((WHEN THE WINGED HUSSARS ARRIVED))
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 05:57:49 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2452 on: June 05, 2018, 06:04:27 pm »

" Because if creation was truly perfect, "flaws" like this shouldn't exist at all because there wouldn't be a concept for it in the first place unless it originated from it's creator. In which case, it wasn't truly a perfect creation."

((I don't really think any of the gods and cosmic beings we've interacted with have suggested the universe is perfect, more like it's an endless cycle of mistakes and entropic apocalypses run mostly by ascended mortals and other substitute deities because the creator was driven mad and basically killed by the effort of holding back the void that spawned him and a cancerous fallen angel was constantly corrupting worlds until just now.))
Axeworth said that it was all supposed to be perfect, and it was for a while, and then Cliber somehow manifested and corrupted everything.
I'll go back into my PMs and find the applicable passages.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2453 on: June 05, 2018, 06:10:07 pm »

"there is a place for words and deeds, and there is a place for bloodshed and battle. They will not always be in equal measure, but do not mistake my actions to be bloodshed for the purpose of bloodshed alone.

You might not have seen the beginning of my fight with Cilber, but the moment I had arrived he descended upon me with his glaive poised to pierce my heart. Had I not been trained to expect combat, his attack may well have ended me, and in turn ended everyone else as he absorbed my power."

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2454 on: June 05, 2018, 06:17:43 pm »

Axeworth said that it was all supposed to be perfect, and it was for a while, and then Cliber somehow manifested and corrupted everything.
I'll go back into my PMs and find the applicable passages.

((You're right. Still, Jeremiah isn't suggesting that the universe is perfect now.))

((*Actually, reading more carefully, I get RGN's point. Never mind.))
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 06:42:13 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2455 on: June 05, 2018, 06:51:13 pm »

"there is a place for words and deeds, and there is a place for bloodshed and battle. They will not always be in equal measure, but do not mistake my actions to be bloodshed for the purpose of bloodshed alone.

You might not have seen the beginning of my fight with Cilber, but the moment I had arrived he descended upon me with his glaive poised to pierce my heart. Had I not been trained to expect combat, his attack may well have ended me, and in turn ended everyone else as he absorbed my power."

"Yet, Cilber must have originated from something or someone that was already corrupted. Don't you think so? Cilber, he probably is just one of many. Many will probably come after him. There's no dobut that the corruption itself isn't exactly "good" for us, but shouldn't we be looking for the reason of it's existence and origin instead of treating it's symptoms? I would rather not participate of another meaningless conflict against something we don't even fully understand."
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2456 on: June 05, 2018, 07:16:27 pm »

Dennis carefully gets up and looks to the sky while addressing Serrana.

"Hehe. Those two stuck in the same chariot ride. That'd be somethin' to see. Well Sarah, looks like we did it. The world is safe, and you're probably goin' off to become a goddess-type somewhere or another. I'd come with, but...I don't really want to? Now that I got myself my ox and a world where things aren't dyin' constantly under a black sun, I think I'd rather stick around and enjoy this place. I'll see you off, and then I'm goin' back home. Thanks for fixin' the leg, by the way."

Like I said, watch Serrana ascend. Once she's gone, take my ox and head back to my village.
My mods and forum games.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2457 on: June 05, 2018, 07:18:21 pm »

You need to go talk to your dad.
Or something to that effect.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2458 on: June 05, 2018, 07:29:25 pm »

To ascend, right? Dennis is consciously turning that opportunity down in favor of a normal life.
My mods and forum games.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2459 on: June 05, 2018, 07:39:34 pm »

To ascend, right? Dennis is consciously turning that opportunity down in favor of a normal life.
Yes.
And fair enough.
Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166