Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 29

Author Topic: MINIMALIST MAGE RTD  (Read 77444 times)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: MINIMALIST MAGE RTD
« Reply #255 on: July 17, 2017, 08:16:18 pm »

Erase Baba Yaga from reality, in the past, present, and future.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: July 17, 2017, 10:02:35 pm »

Alright, summon Revolution

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: July 18, 2017, 02:26:04 am »

Yes!
Now let's summon the apocalypse becuse why not
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: July 18, 2017, 04:31:04 am »

Be a reality cop.

[4] You are now a reality cop. You no longer have access to magic, you have pimping chrome looking armour, and an Anti-magic shield. Plus a collapsible baton.

You are in front of ziizo and Satan, along with your other reality cops. You may want to pay attention to ziizo's turn.

Summon the staff of Gandalf the Grey.

The GM is disappointed in the lack of bolding in your action.

[2] You attempt to summon Gandalf's staff, unfortunately its lying in a million pieces below where the Bridge of Khazad Dum was. If you want to fix it, you'd have to go there yourself.

Alright, magically revise Coffee Puppy. Firstly, complete control over it, secondly, replace that complete do-nothing mind control with "thou shalt become a regular customer of the coffeehouse. If this is your first time hearing the jingle, go to the coffeehouse NOW".
Try again ASAP!

[3] ( wow )

Try as you might, you just cannot reconfigure Coffee Puppy's mind, and any further actions to its psyche would be equally ineffective. Maybe a different tactic would be best.

try to rip off the souls of the reality cops and if successful exchange them to Satan for healing.

[4] You try to tear out the souls of the reality cops, and succeed mostly, except for one ( It's Egan_BW, check his turn ). The cops stand there, drooling, completely without will or spirit. Taking the chunk of souls and holding it weakly in front of Satan, you see the devil inspect them.

"Not bad. Stuffy bastards, but not bad. Whaddya want for them?"

Erase Baba Yaga from reality, in the past, present, and future.

[3] You attempt to erase the Russian witch from all simultaneous existence, but right now that sort of thing's beyond you. Any further attempt would require a large sacrifice, some external magical power source, etc. Getting rid of an ancient power like her don't come cheap.

Alright, summon Revolution

[2] You decide to summon Da Revolution. Closing your eyes, you envision your grand People's Army. Opening your eyes...you see like three stoned looking dudes with Che Guevara shirts on, the price tags still attached.

"So, dude, what are we like, doing again?" the head hippy asks.

Yes!
Now let's summon the apocalypse becuse why not

[2] Deciding to celebrate your return back to a sane body, you proceed to try and kill fucking everyone else. It doesn't succeed. You get the magical equivalent of a brain fart.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: July 18, 2017, 02:58:44 pm »

Well shit that didn't work,try to summon the raiders of apocalypse
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: July 18, 2017, 03:04:08 pm »

Rip Coffee Puppy's mind out of its body(and delete the mind), then replace it with the mind I want. If that's not possible, teleport it into some alternate dimension and create a new one according to my specifications. See below for specifications.

Firstly, complete control over it, secondly, replace that complete do-nothing mind control with "thou shalt become a regular customer of the coffeehouse. If this is your first time hearing the jingle, go to the coffeehouse NOW".
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: July 18, 2017, 03:07:05 pm »

Well, fine then. Teleport to Middle Earth. Carefully. Land in Durin's Tower, at the top of the Endless Stair, if possible. It's a nice tall landmark.
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: July 18, 2017, 03:30:42 pm »

Finally.
The first batch of young ants are workers, who tend to the eggs and gather food.
Hunt for something to feed them with.

Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: July 18, 2017, 04:01:25 pm »

"No. Nope. That is illegal sir. Stop that. Stop resisting!"

Doink ziizo upside his resisting head to break his concentration and cause my buddies' souls to return to their bodies. Use antimagic shield to prevent further tomfoolery from ziizo or Satan.

"healing please" bodyslam Edgan with my dragon body while saying that.
When he says this dive between ziizo and Satan and block the heals using my shield.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 06:56:33 pm by Egan_BW »
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: July 18, 2017, 04:09:16 pm »

Become sufficiently powerful.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: July 18, 2017, 04:35:41 pm »

GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: July 18, 2017, 09:37:30 pm »

Fix their Revisionist ways

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: July 18, 2017, 10:55:00 pm »

Well shit that didn't work,try to summon the raiders of apocalypse

[1] Instead of summoning the Raiders of Apocalypse, you instead summon the Girlscouts of Salvation, who quickly proceed to go around giving life-extending cookies and causing flowers to grow wherever they tread.

Rip Coffee Puppy's mind out of its body(and delete the mind), then replace it with the mind I want. If that's not possible, teleport it into some alternate dimension and create a new one according to my specifications. See below for specifications.

Firstly, complete control over it, secondly, replace that complete do-nothing mind control with "thou shalt become a regular customer of the coffeehouse. If this is your first time hearing the jingle, go to the coffeehouse NOW".

[1] Rooting around further in Coffee Puppy's blank mind, alarms suddenly start blaring in his psychicspace. Quickly backing out, you are alarmed to see all of your customers with blank looks in their eyes, holding coffee with completely still bodies. They all turn to face you. Coffee Puppy raises his arm, and the Caffeinated Mob advances towards you...

Well, fine then. Teleport to Middle Earth. Carefully. Land in Durin's Tower, at the top of the Endless Stair, if possible. It's a nice tall landmark.

[4] You teleport to the highest peak of Durin's Tower. FUCK it is cold. At least you've made it in one place, and the view is really fricking cool. Peter Jackson ain't got shit on the real thing.

You're gonna have to remind me of the overall layout of Moria's structures, cause I can't remember them much and cannot be bothered to research everything.

Finally.
The first batch of young ants are workers, who tend to the eggs and gather food.
Hunt for something to feed them with.

The first generation are, quite reasonably, workers, meant to provide the backbone of your new Anthill.

[6] You manage to find a den of fat wild boars! Killing even one of them will feed your brood for a good long time. But even a single one of them would give a pack of wolves or even a bear pause. Let's see if a Praetorian ant is made of sterner stuff.

"No. Nope. That is illegal sir. Stop that. Stop resisting!"

Doink ziizo upside his resisting head to break his concentration and cause my buddies' souls to return to their bodies. Use antimagic shield to prevent further tomfoolery from ziizo or Satan.

When he says this dive between ziizo and Satan and block the heals using my shield.

[4] vs [1]
[2-1] ( penalty due to having to make a split second decision that your character has not prepared for )

Ziizo attempts to slam into Egan whilst wishing for full corporeal rejuvenation. Egan ain't having none of that, bashing Ziizo in the face with his shield, further wounding the dragonoid. However, Satan's Cure Major Wounds is too fast a spell for the unprepared Egan to deflect in time, [4] and Ziizo is restored back to full functionality, slight soreness aside.

"Welp, bye." Satan says, as he takes his leave back into Hell.

The battle is on!

Become sufficiently powerful.

[1] ( probably should have been a bit more specific )

Before you can do anything to actually bolster your power, one of the chicken legs of Baba Yaga's house grabs you! Not only does it really frickin hurt, but to your horror, you can feel your magic being drained into the house itself. From inside, you hear cackling.

GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: July 18, 2017, 11:22:10 pm »

Spend some years teaching world the Way of Coffee.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: July 18, 2017, 11:34:13 pm »

"Sir, stop resisting arrest or I might have to hurt you."

Bash the dragonoid with the antimagic shield. Dragons are magical creatures, so the antimagic aura should incapacitate it.
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 29