Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Would you support Iridium's rebellion if he becomes an animal person of some sort?

Yes
- 13 (46.4%)
No
- 15 (53.6%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 203

Author Topic: (SG) SPAMOVERLORD: Epilogue: Guest Week  (Read 291893 times)

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) SPAMOVERLORD: Chapter II: Ice and Fire: Get rid of Padelheb
« Reply #1695 on: July 15, 2018, 01:28:33 pm »

If we say plans here is mine
We shoot David in non-deadly spot and shout acusingly at him that we had to shoot and kill David because of him saying his plan out-loud.
We find a reason that we yake the "body" and that all three rebels will stay toghter and we give him fake\not nearly enough gas, we get David alive and the rebals have high chance to escape in  their ride.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1696 on: July 15, 2018, 01:46:06 pm »

Ahh, discussion.
At least we killed the boy and hurt an old man.
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1697 on: July 15, 2018, 01:51:09 pm »

We shoot David in non-deadly spot and shout acusingly at him that we had to shoot and kill David because of him saying his plan out-loud.
We find a reason that we yake the "body" and that all three rebels will stay toghter and we give him fake\not nearly enough gas, we get David alive and the rebals have high chance to escape in  their ride.

...wait wait wait. How is this helpful? The rebels get away, and David hates our guts.
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1698 on: July 15, 2018, 01:52:33 pm »

...wait wait wait. How is this helpful? The rebels get away, and David hates our guts.
It's not. Ergo, -1
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1699 on: July 15, 2018, 02:01:44 pm »

Not 100% on this one, but I have this assuumptions
1. We prefer the rebels to be free then him getting Jullia, espacily that she can't do any predictions
2. His man are too prepared for us to breack throgh with brute fource
And we can write it to him on a paper or get a Cacophony Cover-Up
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1700 on: July 15, 2018, 02:05:18 pm »

Not 100% on this one, but I have this assuumptions
1. We prefer the rebels to be free then him getting Jullia, espacily that she can't do any predictions
2. His man are too prepared for us to breack throgh with brute fource
And we can write it to him on a paper or get a Cacophony Cover-Up

...I have no idea how any of this helps, but I'm the GM, it's not my place to drag you sops out of terrible ideas.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1701 on: July 15, 2018, 02:16:44 pm »

I would argue but I do want to see what is gonna happend with the other plan, so let's see.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1702 on: July 15, 2018, 02:38:53 pm »

So Omada, do you agree with Glass's version or what?

And do Fallacy or Paxie have any ideas?

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #1703 on: July 15, 2018, 07:21:03 pm »

this other version is still okay

I suggested that genocide thing to make them think and whatever
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1704 on: July 24, 2018, 07:55:06 pm »

Okay, the general vibe I get from you is to ally with the rebels against Goonswarm

Celling turns back to the rebels. “Rebels, if you distract us, Goonswarm will get Julia and load her up with mind-controlling drugs, so please cooperate and postpone your other plans for later.”

The rebels look at each other and nod.

“Julia, David, go together,” says Celling. “We're evacuating you two out of here, unless you think Julia should fight.”

“I can fight,” says Julia.

“I can too,” says David. He snaps his fingers and miniature bolts of Protinam lightning split the air around him. “Figure out where they are so I can show them exactly what I think of their little organization.”

Fansworth steps up behind Celling. “May I remind you that Sir Padelheb already has you under suspicion of collusion with these rebels?”

“Circumstances change, Fansworth,” Celling answers. “We cannot allow Goonswarm to take control of the Visionaries.”

And that’s when Goonswarm opens fire.

Okay, so I haven’t been tracking the troops well lately, so here’s a rundown of forces we brought and forces we lost fighting the rebels:

Celling’s guards: 9
Fansworth’s men: 20-3=17
Fansworth’s snipers: 5
Dogs: 7-2=5 (of which 2 seriously injured)
Cherubs: 4-2=2

We lost 3 men before we figured out they were under the dock, but I didn’t tell you whose they were. So I rolled a random number generator. I got 24, 21, and 13, so they’re all Fansworth’s men. We lost 2 dogs and 2 cherubs in the jump.

And I’ve been slow because I’m taking time to think about what makes the most logical sense at this point, but then I remembered what you do if there’s no clear way to make it make logical sense - let the dice decide!

Spoiler: Rolls (click to show/hide)

Sniper rounds rain down from above.

Anna falls over as one hits her. “ANNA!” Jacob shouts. Another one catches him in the chest and he goes down. Dogs yelp as bullets burrow into their stomachs. Several lie motionless, holes burrowed through their brains.

A shot hits David Eborrenial’s leg. He gives a shout of anger and pain, clenching his left hand into a fist above his head and stretching out his right arm.

“I have SO HAD IT with you people!” he shouts. Bolts of Protinam lighting arc over his head and slam into the Goonswarm snipers above. They drop to their knees, clutching their skulls.

“Where are they?” shouts Julia, standing back to back with him. David gestures. Julia whips her hand around to launch a wave of fire, smoothly decapitating a building Goonswarm was using for cover.

Goonswarm soldiers charge madly out of the nearby buildings, shouting in rage. A bullet hits a Cherub, and it collapses to the ground, screaming. Another glances off the armor of the other one.

“We have to fall back!” shouts Fansworth. “There are too- augh!” he shouts, as he gets hit.

Who do you evac first? (pick any 2)

A: Let’s get our wounded out first!
B: Evacuate Jacob and Anna, they’re valuable prisoners!
C: Ensure that the Visionaries David and Julia get out safe!
D: Get the remaining Cherubs and dogs out of this fight!
E: Save the snipers with Andantesite-disabling weapons!

Doubloon-Seven

• Bay Watcher
  • You fool. You absolute buffoon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1705 on: July 24, 2018, 07:58:03 pm »

AB

Avanti!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1706 on: July 24, 2018, 07:59:37 pm »

CA
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile

BC the valuable prisioners are going to survive on their own I know, but captured is better

(and the less the others survive the less will know that we dealed with goonswarm)

if needed to stop the tie AC because the protagonists will already survive (and we don't care if they don't) and savin our man is better than saving the fansworth and his guys
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Still gonna wait for Fallacy.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

AC.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 203