Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 72

Author Topic: Survive (10/10, Endgame)  (Read 134009 times)

Dwayna DragonFire

• Bay Watcher
  • DragonFire Forever
    • View Profile
Re: Survive (10/10)
« Reply #180 on: September 04, 2017, 03:42:34 pm »

Sorry for taking a while, it's been busy at home.

Spoiler: GM Only (click to show/hide)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Continue fishing, and continue to use my Charm Animals spell to increase fishing output.
5+1 Your spell is enhanced so much that you manage to attract a good amount of fish to your fishing spot! Unfortunately, it takes twice the Mana and it also makes you more tired than usual to catch all those fish. -2 Mana, -2 Hunger. You Obtain Fish x8. Fishing Level Up! Choose One: +1 Maximum Health or +1 Maximum Hunger. Next Rank: 0/20 EXP. Enchantment Magic Level Up! Choose One: +1 Maximum Health, +1 Maximum Hunger, +1 Maximum Mana, or Learn New Enchantment Magic. Next Rank: 0/15 EXP

Poke my head back down the ladder and shout:
"Thanks for the spider, by the way. It's delicious.
... last I checked, we were making a campsite just a little ways off. If you'd like to come out and speak to me again, perhaps trade for fresher surface-foods, follow my scent. If you can do that.
"
Return to the camp, taking note of the surroundings as I do. Collect any plants I see.
3 You head out, unsure if the dragon heard you or not. Regardless, you come back to camp to see plenty of other people around, with a decent campsite and a small house made from rock. You collect the potatoes laying on the ground, as well as a ripe berry or two. -1 Hunger. You obtain Potato x2, Strawberry x1, Blackberry x1. Foraging: 2/10 EXP.

You feel a nudge against your leg. It's Kalith, still looking sad. "I'm sssorry... I got angry and wanted to ssshow you what I can do. But I hurt you... Mother sssaid that a good dragon has lotsss of ssservantsss and vasssalsss, loyal to their caussse. I'm not sssure how to earn your trussst..."

Cook one of my fish and smoke two of  them
 Eat the cooked one. Then, go into that house thing, and take a short nap.

4 You cook your fish as specified and eat a fish. You have a nap and feel refreshed. +1 Health, +2 Hunger, +3 Mana. -3 Fish. You obtain Smoked Fish x2. Skill Unlocked: Cooking Rank 0. Next Rank: 0/10 EXP.

eat another, and go hunting again.
1 You eat another mouse, but it seems like something was wrong with this one. It unsettles your stomach and you puke it back up, not going very far in the process. -2 Hunger. Gain Status Effect: Ill

Continue hunting, see what the noises are.
1 You don't get very far before you stumble upon a big, four-legged pile of black fur. It's a bear, and it doesn't look happy that you're trespassing on it's territory. -2 Hunger. Black Bear: 20/20 Health.

Choose gain new fire magic
Meditate next to the charcoal to regain mana.
You gain Ray of Fire, 3 Mana Cost
You take a break to meditate. -1 Hunger, +1 Health, +2 Mana.
You hear the sounds of an angry bear nearby.

Rest for a while,maybe this will give me back my mana
6 You take a long rest and regain all of your mana back! You're a lot hungrier than before, though. -2 Hunger. Regain all Mana.

I'll forage a little bit, then rest in the stone room.
3+1 You forage and find quite a few more ripe berries, leaving them at the camp. You then have a rest, which replenishes some health and mana, but causes you to be hungry again. -1 Hunger, +2 Health, +3 Mana. Lost Status Effect: Full. Foraging Level Up! Choose One: +1 Maximum Health or +1 Maximum Hunger.

Go outside and practice my sword skill while trying to transmute my sword to a better (harder, sharper, more durable) material.
4 You practice some more and concentrate really hard. You learn how to shape stone to metal through arcane inspiration, and spend the energy to do so. -1 Hunger, -3 Mana. Combat Rank 0: 8/10 EXP. Transmutation Magic Level Up! Choose One: +1 Maximum Health, +1 Maximum Hunger, +1 Maximum Mana, or Learn New Transmutation Spell. Gain Spell: Stone to Metal/Metal to Stone, 3 Mana Cost. Next Level: 0/15 EXP

Set-on-fire another piece of wood, and throw it at the slime!
5 Though the fire still doesn't do much, the torch hits it's mark, making the ooze completely destabilize. You won! Combat Level Up! Choose One: +1 Maximum Health, +1 Maximum Hunger, or a one time permanent +1 bonus to Combat. Next Rank: 0/15 EXP

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: September 04, 2017, 03:54:04 pm »

Hunger and spell, please.
Eat two pieces of cooked fish, then cook 5 of my fish and smoke the other 5.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: September 04, 2017, 04:09:20 pm »

bleck. Guess that one was a bit too old or had some sort of infection. Go hunt some fresh food.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: September 04, 2017, 04:10:03 pm »

Grab the charcoal and climb up a tree. Meditate in the tree branches.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: September 04, 2017, 04:27:54 pm »

Learn new magic. Continue working on my sword skills while pondering a way to improve my Blink spell to control when I drop in and out of ethereality.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Transcendant

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: September 04, 2017, 04:46:38 pm »

+1 Health, Please.

Build another room from mud, see previous diagram, namely one of the corners (5x3 based on the foundation I made before). Then turn it to stone. Eat one of the strawberries.

Provide more for the group. Eventually I'll complete that diagram and there will be plenty of rooms in the extended building with the central area eventually being covered as well. After that,expansion, including what I'm sure will be a place for people to train various combat skills to keep us safe, and fortifications. I'd rather have several skilled, well fed fighters and stone walls protecting us than not.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 04, 2017, 04:48:19 pm »

Trans, do you think you could make me a pier or small fishing tower on the river at some point?

Transcendant

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: September 04, 2017, 05:27:57 pm »

Probably? Right now we're working on shelter as priority. Not impossible.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: September 04, 2017, 05:28:54 pm »

Eat some berries and use my growing magic on any berry bushes that have already been picked. Continue conversing.

"The best way to learn is to do. First, what is trust? How can one build it with another? Figure those basic steps out before attempting to excel. One cannot run before they can walk."
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: September 04, 2017, 05:33:54 pm »

If someone can tell me where the best fishing spots areI can use shape object to make an earthen berm towards it, hopefully for a +1 to fishing.
Continue fishing, and think on how I could go about constructing a forge.

@gm can shape object change what the material is? If so,
Create a Pier for Glass, according to his specifications,
out of wood or something, using shape object.

Also, I can make people items on request. Glass, would you like to partner with me to make enchanted weapons?
« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 05:40:36 pm by johiah »
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: September 04, 2017, 11:40:34 pm »

Get something to eat
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: September 05, 2017, 01:33:08 am »

Nix

Stick bear with pointy end of sword.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: September 05, 2017, 10:22:27 am »

+1 to combat. Ask Glass for some cooked or smoked fish to eat, and eat it.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: September 05, 2017, 11:35:07 am »

Have some cooked fish.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: September 06, 2017, 02:09:00 pm »

Sorry to double-post, but... hello?
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 72