Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 72

Author Topic: Survive (10/10, Endgame)  (Read 134046 times)

Transcendant

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Survive (10/10)
« Reply #165 on: September 02, 2017, 07:11:18 am »

Elevators are possible, if controllable. Even in real life, stairs coexist with them. Potentially nice though. :)

Defend me; get fed, and sheltered. Specialization & focus. Same with industries I can't do. You'd rather be training instead of farming or building anyhow, right?

Dwayna DragonFire

• Bay Watcher
  • DragonFire Forever
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: September 02, 2017, 02:51:04 pm »

Seeing that the cat's things are now floating around him, try to remove my curse of only being able to speak with cats, also dont listen to the cat so i wont loose my mana
3 You think about it a lot and remove the curse. Unfortunately, you still use up some mana to do so. -1 Hunger, -1 Mana. Lost Curse: Speak Only to Cats.

Continue fishing, and ponder on how I could gain Mana back.
Oh, and I will take the new transmutation spell too.

Gain Spell: Creature Aspect, 2 Mana Cost With this spell, you can gain an aspect of a creature you specify (example: Bull's Strength or Bear's Endurance) and it may give you a bonus on certain rolls.
4 You think having a sleep will help you restore mana, and it may also help you restore health if you're lucky. Whilst contemplating these secrets, you gain some more fish. -1 Hunger. You Obtain Fish x3. Fishing Rank 0: 4/10 EXP.

meow in annoyance, then go dig up and eat one of my spare rats.
5 That is one annoyed meow. You dig up a rat that you buried. This one was particularly juicy. +3 Hunger, +1 Health. Digging Rank 0: 5/10 EXP.

Eat two of my pieces of fish. Then, continue fishing, using Charm Animal to make some of the fish come to me and be more likely to go onto my hook.
2+1 You eat two of your cooked fish. You cast a spell to attract more fish, but it seems like the supply is drying up again anyways. +1 Health, +4 Hunger, -1 Mana. -2 Cooked Fish. You obtain Fish x1. Fishing EXP: 11/15. Enchantment Magic Rank 0: 5/10 EXP.

Eat mangoes until full, try hunting for some meat.
3 You eat your mangoes. They're apparently not very refreshing when unripened or uncooked. Nonetheless, you go hunting and find a small lizard you can kill. +3 Hunger, -3 Mango. You obtain Lizard Meat x1. Skill Unlocked: Hunting Rank 0. Next Rank: 0/10 EXP
There are definitely more noises in these woods, though.

Exit the cave, taking the tools with me. Eat the roasted spider when I leave.
3 You leave the baby dragon after its rebellious act, at which it curls up to be sad again, probably not realizing the exact faux pas it made due to it being a baby. You remember to take back your tools and decide to eat the roasted spider. It's actually pretty good. +1 Health, +2 Hunger. You regain your tools.

Train fire magic by casting fire orb on a lone tree. Then use control fire to enlarge the flame in an attempt to turn the tree into charcoal.
6 You burn up a tree real good with all this fire magic you're using. The explosion of the tree is almost instantaneous, leaving you a bit singed in the crossfire. On the bright side, you didn't start a fire. one the other hand, you're now covered in ash as you look at the pile of charcoal left behind. -1 Health, -3 Mana. Fire Magic Level Up! Choose One: +1 Maximum Health, +1 Maximum Hunger, +1 Maximum Mana, or Gain New Fire Magic.

+1 Farming Please.
Plant the seeds from the strawberries I just ate. Begin digging/mining (whichever) the foundation for what will later become a central room linking several 15 x 15 ft or similar rooms.
3+1 You plant those seeds pretty well, and start digging that foundation. It's tiring work, but you pull through. Farming Rank 1: 7/15 EXP. Digging Rank 0: 4/10 EXP.

Slash at slice, while comprehending the nature of swords.
6 Critical hit! You manage to take a good chunk out of the ooze with your sword! However, it is now damaged because of the acidic nature of the ooze. Clear Ooze: 7/22 Health. Sword: Damaged. Skill Unlocked: Combat Rank 0. Next Rank: 0/10 EXP.
The ooze was significantly destabilized by your blow. It won't be hurting you this turn.

Continue training my sword skills and trying to have my skin/body take on the properties of the metal that the sword is made of. If I get hungry, go eat a potato.
5 You're doing a good job on that training. Through concentration on your stone sword, you learn a little something about protecting yourself. You also eat some potatoes. +1 Health, +4 Hunger. Gain Status Effect: Full. Combat Rank 0: 5/10 EXP. Skill Learned: Abjuration Magic Rank 0. Next Rank: 0/10 EXP. Gain Spell: Stone Skin (2 Mana)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 03:53:37 pm by Dwayna DragonFire »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: September 02, 2017, 02:55:27 pm »

Continue fishing, and continue to use my Charm Animals spell to increase fishing output.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: September 02, 2017, 03:12:39 pm »

Poke my head back down the ladder and shout:

"Thanks for the spider, by the way. It's delicious.

... last I checked, we were making a campsite just a little ways off. If you'd like to come out and speak to me again, perhaps trade for fresher surface-foods, follow my scent. If you can do that.
"

Return to the camp, taking note of the surroundings as I do. Collect any plants I see.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: September 02, 2017, 03:42:28 pm »

((GM, I think you accidentally put me down as fishing level 1, when I am fishing 0.))
Cook one of my fish and smoke two of  them
 Eat the cooked one. Then, go into that house thing, and take a short nap.
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

Dwayna DragonFire

• Bay Watcher
  • DragonFire Forever
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: September 02, 2017, 03:54:21 pm »

((GM, I think you accidentally put me down as fishing level 1, when I am fishing 0.))
Thanks for pointing that out. Edited correctly.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: September 02, 2017, 04:05:36 pm »

eat another, and go hunting again.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: September 02, 2017, 05:29:45 pm »

Nix

Continue hunting, see what the noises are.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: September 02, 2017, 05:41:51 pm »

Choose gain new fire magic
Meditate next to the charcoal to regain mana.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: September 02, 2017, 05:58:31 pm »

Rest for a while,maybe this will give me back my mana
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Transcendant

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: September 02, 2017, 06:26:19 pm »

I'll forage a little bit, then rest in the stone room.

Hopefully that'll provide food for others and maybe mana for me.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: September 02, 2017, 06:53:52 pm »

Go outside and practice my sword skill while trying to transmute my sword to a better (harder, sharper, more durable) material.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: September 03, 2017, 09:26:11 am »

Set-on-fire another piece of wood, and throw it at the slime!
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: September 03, 2017, 09:44:00 am »

Spoiler: GM Only (click to show/hide)
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: September 03, 2017, 10:37:03 am »

((Oi Oceansoul! Move in the end of a Cycle!))
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 72