Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 72

Author Topic: Survive (10/10, Endgame)  (Read 133813 times)

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Survive (10/10)
« Reply #435 on: October 09, 2017, 09:22:29 pm »

Mine some random stone, and head back to the forge.
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: October 09, 2017, 09:25:37 pm »

Have Canadia the beaver go fishing while i rest on the rivershore and Redwing keeps watch. Some fish will be ready for the wolf if they end up coming here.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: October 09, 2017, 09:32:20 pm »

The owl shall be named Perciev if male, and Atemia if female. It shall become my Simple Animal Companion. I will gather a few twigs, grasses, etc. on my way back to the buildings, so I can build a nest for them.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: October 09, 2017, 10:05:05 pm »

Chop a tree and make a door for my hermit cave, then continue digging.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: October 09, 2017, 10:07:43 pm »

eat my fill of fish, and then continue exploring the surrounding area till my magic detection wears off again.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: October 10, 2017, 12:33:03 am »

How does it work, exactly?

Keep fighting the spiders, crush em.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Transcendant

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: October 10, 2017, 02:47:07 am »

Forage from the bushes with the +1. Sleep inside. Ask dragons what the heck that was about.

Feel drained. "Y..your domain? I wanted food and a house...."

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: October 10, 2017, 07:54:59 am »

Get myself and the wolf a fish to eat
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: October 10, 2017, 01:53:24 pm »

+1 Max Spirit

Keep practicing combat while working on a technique to change Spirit to Mana and Mana to Spirit.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Dwayna DragonFire

• Bay Watcher
  • DragonFire Forever
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: October 11, 2017, 05:13:35 pm »

Mine some random stone, and head back to the forge.
5 You mine some stone and find a couple bits of copper ore in there. Bonus. You head back home safely. You obtain Copper Ore x2, Stone x5. Mining Rank 0: 5/10 EXP.

Have Canadia the beaver go fishing while i rest on the rivershore and Redwing keeps watch. Some fish will be ready for the wolf if they end up coming here.
2+1 The beaver goes fishing and you have a quick rest whilst the bird watches over you. You give some fish to your friend Jeb and his wolf.
You obtain Fish x1. Mana replenished, -1 Hunger. -1 Smoked Fish, -2 Cooked Fish.

The owl shall be named Perciev if male, and Atemia if female. It shall become my Simple Animal Companion. I will gather a few twigs, grasses, etc. on my way back to the buildings, so I can build a nest for them.
6 You make the young owl your Animal Companion, feeling some more energy come out of you in doing so. It doesn't have a lot of health, but perhaps it will grow over time.
-2 Mana, -1 Hunger. Earth Magic Rank 1: 10/15 EXP. Owl data updated

Chop a tree and make a door for my hermit cave, then continue digging.
6 You chop the heck out of that tree so much that you break your axe. Oops. At least you made that door. -1 Hunger, Axe (Broken). Skills Unlocked: Crafting Rank 0 and Lumberjack Rank 0.

eat my fill of fish, and then continue exploring the surrounding area till my magic detection wears off again.
5 You eat some of your fish and you're filled up. When you look near the ruins, you see the outline of a glowing box before the Detection fades. It's a chest. -3 Fish, Hunger Filled.

Keep fighting the spiders, crush em.
You may sometimes gain inspiration, but you can't use abilities / magic you don't know yet.
4 You kill the last of the spiders. It doesn't help your posioning, but that doesn;t take effect this turn. -1 Hunger. Combat Level Up! Choose one: +1 Maximum Health or +1 Maximum Hunger.

Forage from the bushes with the +1. Sleep inside. Ask dragons what the heck that was about.
Feel drained. "Y..your domain? I wanted food and a house...."
3+2 You forage a bunch of berries, and Auraj the Brass Dragon Wyrmling speaks up.
"Well... if it's true that they're stealing power from the Great Dragon, then this mage has likely aligned itself with Earth Magic, claiming domain over it, sort of like a god... It's scary to think about." Despite this, you feel as if the mage's attention is now directed elsewhere.
Lost Status: Watched. You obtain Strawberry x5, Blackberry x5. Foraging Level Up! Choose one: +1 Maximum Health or +1 Maximum Hunger.

Get myself and the wolf a fish to eat
4+1 You eat a smoked fish and give some cooked fish to the wolf. It seems happy. +1 Health, +4 Hunger. Ally: Wolf (+1 to Familiar / Animal Companion Spell Chance)

+1 Max Spirit
Keep practicing combat while working on a technique to change Spirit to Mana and Mana to Spirit.

6+1 You keep practicing combat and break your nice Iron Sword. You learn how to change Spirit to Mana and back again, which you're eager to try out.
-1 Hunger. Sword: Broken. Warning: Low Hunger. Mana refilled, Spirit depleted.
Combat Rank 2: 15/20 EXP. Spirit Power Rank 1: 5/20 EXP. Gain Ability: Spirit to Mana/Mana to Spirit (1 Spirit for 1 Mana or 1 Mana for 1 Spirit.)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 06:14:11 pm by Dwayna DragonFire »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: October 11, 2017, 05:19:40 pm »

an entire chest was glowing? Interesting. Nap for a bit, and then go looking for it again.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: October 11, 2017, 05:27:42 pm »

We're all fishing now! (that is, both me and Canadia)
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: October 11, 2017, 05:27:55 pm »

Smelt the copper ore into bars. Try to channel my transmutation magic to make extremely pure bars.
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: October 11, 2017, 06:30:00 pm »

Continue digging my hermit cave.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: October 11, 2017, 11:55:27 pm »

+1 to health please. Sit and meditate, focus on purging the poison from my bloodstream.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 72