Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 99

Author Topic: You are a Monster - Turn 63  (Read 215743 times)

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster - Turn 29
« Reply #795 on: May 30, 2018, 03:50:10 am »

((I kinda hope Tri-Surger to become a prominent threat - on its own or as species leader. Neophytos fought well, but difference was too big to overcome. RIP.

I still want to know how Unit-0 fares currently, heh.))
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: May 30, 2018, 03:55:17 am »

((Thanks for pointing out the omissions Sarrak.))

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: May 30, 2018, 04:08:13 am »

"Thanks for assistance, Liel, I think I'm getting more precise in my control with your observations. Seeing that many Essence being completely useless to us gave me an idea. What if we use Lesser Essence to farm monsters with my mind-control?"

"Let me elaborate. Astrosa, do you remember how we met initially? Your strategy was betting on luck heavily, but we can make it much more refined. Not all mosters we have met could consume Essence, but whose who did, might use this free Essence to evolve to the stage that is of use to us. Obviously, herding many weak monsters would be pointless, but stage 2 shows promise. Liel, how many of those weaklings a stage 2 monster would need to evolve into a passable snack?"

Ulkas grinned devilishly before adding:

"And in case we find someone as unique and understanding as myself, who knows? We could use some capable minions. What do you think?"

If controllers are too weak, kill them. Else, feed all Essence to one without brain to see what happens and if it can still evolve. Then, rush to our destination, using Astrosa eyes to seek good prey - or numerous stage 2 pack.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: May 30, 2018, 04:54:39 am »

ogres are smarter than they look, and being dead probably didn't change that. Devour the mind of one, and try to turn them on eachother. Hopefully it will weaken or kill the one that I dont control.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: May 30, 2018, 07:05:18 am »

((that guy waaay too strong and there was nothing I could have done. Escaping or fghting, both would have gotten me killed no mather what because of the area spell.))

Spoiler: New Monster (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 08:25:02 am by randomgenericusername »
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Legendary Marksdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: May 30, 2018, 07:06:59 am »

((Holy heck. 20 Essence. I was expecting a lot, but not this much ! Seems like the Banera was reaallly strong.))

Claim the essence, then Transform : ((if I counted right, this should be enough for Skee to reach stage 2 right away))

Spoiler: 'Stage 2, here we go' (click to show/hide)

Then, make your host say : "Against all odds, we've managed to defeat this fearsome beast through teamwork. Even though we lost several brothers tonight, this goes to show that if we stand united, nothing will be able to stop us. Now if just five of us were able to defeat a Banera, imagine what all Makralians would be able to do if they worked together. If any of you weren't convinced that reuniting all the packs was a good idea, I'm sure they've changed their mind now."

Before leaving, cut off the bladed part of the Banera's tail, then skin it and take its pelt. If you can't carry these alone, ask the other Makralians for help. With these, you should be able to craft something interesting later, such as a weapon for your host and possibly even armor. Have your host wear the Banera's head on his own. ((In a similar fashion to this))

Finally, head for the Makralian reunion.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 07:12:03 am by Legendary Marksdorf »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: May 30, 2018, 07:53:53 am »

I might need to read this now. Bad luck, you fought --- no clue yet honestly. Better luck next time.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: May 30, 2018, 08:35:19 am »

((Holy heck. 20 Essence. I was expecting a lot, but not this much ! Seems like the Banera was reaallly strong.))
((Stage 4. Which is pure murder against stage 1 (so, impressive victory!), but is a mere 1/36 of Astrosa/Ulkas Essence requirements.))

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: May 30, 2018, 08:43:47 am »

(Neophytos was a Stage 1 and the wasp was probably a Stage 2 and was still an one sided battle, even with more monsters on my side...)
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: May 30, 2018, 08:53:41 am »

(Neophytos was a Stage 1 and the wasp was probably a Stage 2 and was still an one sided battle, even with more monsters on my side...)
I think Tri-Surger was stage 3. Not entirely sure, but it had -17 HP at the end, which, considering all elemental MP attacks it was throwing around... Not very probable (he needed to take two HP advances to stay alive). You were close to killing it, but still, no sane stage 2 would try to kill entire camp of weaker monsters. Not enough power

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: May 30, 2018, 12:13:36 pm »

Go'Von
Ambush a small hunting party for snacks.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: May 30, 2018, 03:13:40 pm »

((It's a bit weird though. Neophytos odds of winning were far higher than Skee's. A single attack from the Banera would have been enough to one-hit-kill Skee and his Host.))

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: May 30, 2018, 03:32:23 pm »

((Maybe because it was able to ignore and shrug off my strongest and most reliable way of attacking. I hope Viridikion has enough luck to at least get to Stage 3 or maybe even 4.))

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: May 30, 2018, 04:06:01 pm »

"... Let's wait for a short while, Veras. I do not want to endanger the villagers unnecessarily. One of my effects lessens fatigue and dulls pain. If we're lucky, the kid'll wake up soon. But if he doesn't show any signs of waking up, use it."

Let's wait for a bit. If Prias doesn't wake up, use Veras' tool.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: May 30, 2018, 06:19:25 pm »

Well, I'm getting the short corner of this triangle.
Vel and the specter whose name I CANNOT remember are doing a lot better than I am; continue fighting, but focus more on defense; try to last until the others can give me a hand.
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 99