Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 99

Author Topic: You are a Monster - Turn 63  (Read 214837 times)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster - Turn 30
« Reply #840 on: June 24, 2018, 04:46:48 am »

The storm has passed. My life has returned to a calm and reasonable pace, and as such, updates will resume in about 2 days!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: June 24, 2018, 07:28:41 am »

The storm has passed. My life has returned to a calm and reasonable pace, and as such, updates will resume in about 2 days!
That sounds great!  :D
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Jbehler64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: June 25, 2018, 03:50:05 am »

Glad to hear you are good

Legendary Marksdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: June 25, 2018, 06:01:56 am »

Ah, that's nice to hear :)
Looking forward to these updates :3

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: June 28, 2018, 11:31:40 pm »

Sorry for the lack of news! As soon as the storm passed, the relatively manageable cold I was carrying decided to bring out the big guns and suddenly worsened to such an extent I have been in a horrendous state for the past 4 days.

Once the fight against disease is over, I will finish the turn!

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: June 29, 2018, 07:25:56 am »

"..."

Translation: Sorry for the cold.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: June 29, 2018, 06:33:35 pm »

Ouch, hope you feel better soon.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Jbehler64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: July 02, 2018, 02:55:51 pm »

The Perfect Storm

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: July 19, 2018, 07:06:55 am »

Got my laptop fixed today, which means I can finally write! Erm story time I guess? A bit after recovering from a week worth of sickness, my laptop made a bad fall and ended up in a sorry state. The repair should have taken a few days at most, but the repair shop didn't have the available piece yet and was supposed to have it within a week.

Because I thought the repair would be done in a matter of days, I decided not to tell you about it even though I still had internet access via my phone. As it turns out, the piece didn't arrive within a week. Neither did it in the second. It actually arrived two days ago, and I promptly went to fix my computer.

Anyway here we are. And now to find that tidbit of motivation to kickstart the engine... For now I just browsed my notes and added some stuff to make the lore of some nations more coherent in my head. I'm hoping I will find that motivation tomorrow.

For now, I must sleep. A long day awaits!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: July 19, 2018, 07:53:34 am »

Got my laptop fixed today, which means I can finally write! Erm story time I guess? A bit after recovering from a week worth of sickness, my laptop made a bad fall and ended up in a sorry state. The repair should have taken a few days at most, but the repair shop didn't have the available piece yet and was supposed to have it within a week.

Because I thought the repair would be done in a matter of days, I decided not to tell you about it even though I still had internet access via my phone. As it turns out, the piece didn't arrive within a week. Neither did it in the second. It actually arrived two days ago, and I promptly went to fix my computer.

Anyway here we are. And now to find that tidbit of motivation to kickstart the engine... For now I just browsed my notes and added some stuff to make the lore of some nations more coherent in my head. I'm hoping I will find that motivation tomorrow.

The world seems to be conspiring against the GMs of various forum games that I want to play. Darn.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: July 19, 2018, 08:23:29 am »

Well, here to updates all around! Sometime.. Hope fate lets you work.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: July 19, 2018, 08:26:09 am »

The world seems to be conspiring against the GMs of various forum games that I want to play. Darn.
Sorry.  :-[

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: July 31, 2018, 06:54:07 am »

Update only about 70% done... I'm helping for a wedding's preparations this week and don't have much free time :/

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: July 31, 2018, 05:08:27 pm »

Update only about 70% done... I'm helping for a wedding's preparations this week and don't have much free time :/
How I feel as one of your players
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Legendary Marksdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: August 06, 2018, 06:17:07 am »

No sweat Nakéen, we all know by now that your real life is quite eventful. We'll wait ^^
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 99