Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 99

Author Topic: You are a Monster - Turn 63  (Read 214836 times)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster - Turn 47
« Reply #1305 on: October 24, 2022, 04:04:09 pm »

(Got distracted by Rimworld, ah ha ha... I will be working on the turn today!)

Legendary Marksdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: May 05, 2023, 02:12:07 pm »

(It's been three months since Nakeen was last on, but I'm still holding out hope.)

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: May 05, 2023, 09:57:44 pm »

Sounds legit

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: May 08, 2023, 10:37:02 am »

Could not contact via Discord as well in this year. Let us hope Nakéen is fine, just overworked  ::)
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: May 08, 2023, 03:04:20 pm »

just for reference, Nakeen hasn't been on discord this year, bay12 this year, and was last seen on Steam 45 or so days back. I hope they are just without time, but I suspect its far worse.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: September 08, 2023, 12:51:10 am »

Sorry and thank you everyone for your concern. I'm fortunately all well and in good health, I just was overworked and lost track of time.

I'm working on the next turn. The next few days will tell us if updates will resume at a steady rate or not, although I'm aiming for the former!

Cheers to all. Hope you have been well.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster - Turn 51
« Reply #1311 on: September 15, 2023, 02:19:57 am »

Update 51:

Squacks the Carrion Bird - (Devastator)
Use Hit and Run on the wounded tree to take back to the skies and disengage.

..once there, review what happened mentally.  There's two points.  Have I learned anything?

1.  It's a tree, there should be a top to it so maybe I can aim at that bit instead of going well down into the canopy?

2.  They're vines, I'm really good at flying, and I'm not very big.  Is it really that difficult to fly down there?

Go over this, visualizing what I want to do, where I want to hit with my claws, etcetera, planning out what to do in my mind's eye.  Take advantage of the lack of fliers to do this at my own time.

Oh and..

3.  ..How long until my claws are ready again?  Are they ready now?

[Squack: Diamond Claws]
Spoiler: Detail (click to show/hide)
Attack Roll: 16=[16]
Defender Roll: 14=[14]
[Successful Attack]
Damage (1d4): 4=[4]
[Infighter STR vs CON]: [1] vs [7]
Infighter failed to apply.

[Tentacle Tree: Vine Volley]
Spoiler: Rolls (click to show/hide)
Attack Roll: 8+2=10
Defender Roll: 10+4=14
[Failed Attack]
[Tentacle Tree is open for a Counterattack (Medium Advantage)]

You returned for another round of bark shaving, further damaging the hostile tree with your sharp talons. The tree attempted to retaliate with a series of lashes, which you dodged without exerting much of an effort.

In the midst of dodging, you calmly assessed the situation.
1. The tree's canopy was a bit higher than your current altitude, but its canopy seemed much more well outfitted with natural weapons than the trunk level. Furthermore, flying any higher could open you up to attacks from other trees. Although you had already managed to cause them to entangle before, it was still a risky move.

2. Through the dense maze of vine, you could envision a path to ground level. That would definitely get you out of range from the mid level vines, but who knows what dangers lurked down there. Not to forget the bark/vine spawns chasing you, who by you could see with a glance at a lower altitude compared to you.

3. Luck Roll: [6]
As you pondered the state of your claws, a sharp and distracting pain stung you in the talons. As if answering to your question, a new set of pristine diamond claws regrew with painful eagerness.
[You are afflicted with a light disadvantage from the pain]

You pondered a bit more right as a vine shot grazed a feather. You could probably fight on like this for a good while, though to what end? Until that tree was dealt with, then what? If only there was something you could communicate with, with a mind beyond that of the savage and aggressive monsters you kept on crossing.

Situation Roll: [4] -Good-

In the corner of your eye, a group of bark/vine monsters suddenly left the main group. You kept an eye on them while strafing to make sure they weren't planning another ambush on you, and to your surprise, you saw them start fighting with a third party: a group of slimes of many colours.

It could have been luck, or maybe the commotion you created caused a sufficient amount of disturbance to upset the balance of powers in this jungle.

Nearby monsters:
-At least two "Tentacle Trees"
> Tree #1 [-8HP]
[HP? MP? STR2 CON4 POW? RES? INT? IND?]
[Some dendritic creature that is, well, a huge and venerable tree with an arsenal of vicious vines at its disposal. Immobile but dangerous nonetheless, it seems to have some close relationship with the bark/vine spawns.]

-A dozen "bark spawns?" Vinelings
[HP? MP? STR? CON? POW? RES? INT? IND?]
[Creatures of bark and vines with a close relationship with the "tentacle trees". Innately adept at tridimensional movement in the dense and treacherous jungle.]

-A group of coloured slimes
[Slimes, seemingly featureless bar their many individual colours.]

Spoiler: Squacks Status (click to show/hide)

Moretti the Mimic (Knightwing64)
BAD NUMS, OW

Eat the body for extra health and activate mimicry. Sneakily search for more food and weaker targets.

(First turn, almost dead.  Lol)

With a mimicky sigh of relief, you relished in the knowledge you survived another fight. To the victor goes the spoils, so one would say, and as the victor you ate the spoils with a vengeance. If one were to disregard the annoying bits and larger bits of inedible metal in that body, the flesh was rather fresh and extra firm and filling.

After this decadent meal, you rested for a bit until you felt back in shape.
Fully Healed
[Minor Mimicry]: you obtained the properties of the metal rods you ate, making you feel extra sturdy. You have obtained the trait [#Metal Chest].
GM note: I'm thinking of having the mimicry obtained traits be limited and replaceable. For now let's go with two traits, and we will see from there?

And you were already a bit hungry. A snack, if only you had a snack...

Sneakily looking for food: [2]
Habitually, you would sneakily wait for food to come to you. But peckish as you were, you broke from habit and decided to wander rather than wait. You didn't really keep track of the corners and corridors and rooms you passed through, but you wandered enough to become, well, lost.

And as if lady luck smiled on you, you stumbled (sneakily) on a large hall with a large metal armor of sort guarding a closed gate. At a glance it didn't seem edible, though maybe it hid some tasty surprise beneath this layer of metal?

Nearby Monsters:
-Rusted Guardian
[A quite massive complete set of armor fit for an ogre. Rust and grim cover the dull metal, giving it a... vintage look I guess.]

Spoiler: Moretti Status (click to show/hide)

Eximius Res, the Rusty Ring (Hawk132)
"A new user? What do you mean?"
While they were on the move, Eximius clarified himself somewhat. "That wielder I sensed. I have no clue what they're going to do with their newfound power, but I felt enough to know that they're a dangerous and unpredictable variable in the already dangerous and unpredictable Deadland... Perhaps that other..." He paused for a moment, futilely attempting to grasp onto a word that he should know, before giving up, "... weapon... could've sensed my existence just as I have sensed it?"

The ring felt itself and its own wielder thoroughly threatened by this mighty existence unceremoniously appearing so uncomfortably close to their stomping grounds and Safara by extension, which Prias could easily pick up through their bond.

"Hm. I don't think we can dig a pit without getting its attention, can we? A simpler trap might have to do."

Suggest preparing a tripping hazard with wire or a vine for the Howler—with perhaps some spikes or thorny brambles laid down for it to either fall into or run across if it manages to evade our trap, assuming we have the resources for it. Eximius will keep watch and be ready to alarm Prias if something unexpected happens.

Once the trap is sprung, be ready with Sever—the quicker we're done the better.

[Is it just me or is Eximius' combat style pretty much 'burn all the mana'? I don't remember having such MP management issues with Ferratus and Caedan. ._.' Though I suppose it's fitting in a way.]

There are alternatives, like Corruption, but with Dahak disappearance, we don’t know much about it and it seemed less of a danger compared to “Outer Gods”
[There's always a chance that the Armor gets bored of stomping undead in Easenval and leaves the Fog to embrace its destiny as a roaming raid boss with an endless hunger for Essence. We might learn something new about Corruption if that happens. Me saying this is totally not entirely motivated by me wanting to see it again.]

Prias instinctively tensed as you recounted your feeling on that unknown threat. A part of him was morbidly curious to know what in existence could trigger such a worrisome response from you, but his the more cautious part of him took the message to heart. Survival was more important than some futile curiosity.

He agreed with your suggestion without a fanfare.
"Simple is good. I will get to preparing a trap."

[Setting a Trap (Experienced Hunter)]
[Medium-Hard 12]: [8]+4=12
Outcome: [1] -Success-

Moving downwind, Prias found a place suitable for a place and an ambush. Picking sharp thorns from a nearby blackened tree, he set them in an area next to the tripping wire made from a stout rope he had set a bit earlier. Next was the bait. Prias decided to use one of the pungent organs obtained from a Roamer. He placed it in an exposed spot, and hid to wait for the wind to turn.  Everything was going according to plan so far.

Once the wind changed, the Howler ears perked. It turned immediately toward the smelly organ, rushing toward it with reckless and slavering abandon. Prias set the trap, causing the rope to be pulled taut. The Howler didn't stop and probably didn't even realise anything was up as it stumbled on the rope and fell in a confused mess on a tailor made bed of thorns.

[1d6]= 2 damage inflicted

[Prias&Eximius: Sever]
Attack Roll: 13=[5]+8
Defender Roll: 5=[9]-4
[Successful Attack]
Damage (2d8): 10=[10]

Your host sprung forth with your bladed form raised high, bringing it down in a head splitting strike on the confused Howler's skull. This singular strike wasn't enough to finish the creature, which jerked and flailed in vain retaliation, but it was still within expectations.

Prias who had put some distance between him and the monster was already rushing in for a second strike, weaving past the predictable lashing of the Howler who had managed to stand back up.

[Prias&Eximius: Sever#2]
Attack Roll: 19=[15]+4
Defender Roll: 12=[12]
[Successful Attack]
Damage (2d8): 8=[8]

Slashing in a rising arc, your Host carved a deep wound in the flank of the Howler. It staggered, and entered a defensive stance, attempting to protect its vitals. You noticed its chest bulging, preparing to roar. Sensing an attack coming, you advised Prias to cover his ears.

[Howler: Stunning Shriek STR vs CON]
Attack Roll: 8=[10]-2
Defender Roll: 12=[11]+1
[Failed Skill]

[Prias&Eximius: Sever#3]
Attack Roll: 12=[8]+4
Defender Roll: -1=[1]-2
[Successful Attack]
Damage (2d8): 9=[9]

The shriek shook Prias' bones, but overall had no lasting effect. Seizing the opportunity, Prias lunged for the head of the Howler. Pushing all his weight and momentum behind the blade, he stabbed straight into the mouth of the monster. The blade exited from the wound on the opposite side, skewering the head of the Howler who instantly fell on the ground, twitching.

Once he was sure the monster was dead, Prias exhaled, letting go of all the tension. With a smile he looked at you with a hint of disbelief, covered in blood and bits of flesh.

"That went well? Somehow!"

10 Medium Essence gained

Nearby Monsters:
-Aged Howler [Hostile/Tripped]
[HP?-27 MP? STR4 CON2 POW? RES? INT? IND?]
[A creature with the body of a giant hyena with white chalky skin. Very aggressive and simple minded, making it easy to lead into traps. Excellent sense of smell and hearing.]

Spoiler: Eximius Res Status (click to show/hide)

Ulkas, the Horned Demon (Sarrak)
Ulkas could not help but be mesmerized by relentless slaughter. This was Astrosa’s dominion, such as his was the mind and control of others. And while slaughter was mot main pursuit, it still has beauty of its own, doubly so with his companion as main actor.

”I think you’ll see the most improvement from essence we gather right now. My speciality allows to bypass defenses to hack the minds, anyway. I suggest we hunt some more for you and then it would be my turn.”

All Essence to Astrosa. After checking for anything of interest here, we shall travel to next Ancient installation, hunting for Essence and training along the way. Exchange of Knowledge & Power, ahoy!

You decided to relinquish all Essence gains to Astrosa, who still relishing the ecstasy of her bloodlust, accepted completely unabashed. With the main hall cleared, you moved on to make the other areas of the ruined facility of Endorfos a bit tidier.

Along the way you studied the Levemite inscriptions within which were stored the history and purpose of the place. Endorfos was some sort of fortified medical facility apparently renowned in the ancient world judging from Liel's reaction. The place must have at some point been discovered and studied (plundered) by a human civilisation, that is judging from the more recent traces of activity (albeit those were still dated a century or so). Most likely they earned something from it, but what, difficult to say.

Sometime during your cleaning session, Liel downloaded a map of Endorfos. Only the core part of the facility had never been breached, inside of which were located the stasis vault, the research wing, and the command center of the facility.

"A stasis vault... according to Xatares, it is unlikely anyone survived after such a long time passed. Still if there were survivors... Would it truly be for the best? Still, I have to see if Endorfos can be restored. Ulkas, I will need your help to disable the shutdown system. It would be similar to what you did back in Sateris when you opened the gate."

Oblivious to Liel's concerns, Astrosa gave you some feedback on the weapon she obtained from Last.

"This one is incredible. It's the first time I'm using something that feels like a natural extension of my self. It speaks, but it's not talkative and always goes to the point. I apppreciate that! It says it is still adjusting to my characteristics."

Spoiler: Ulkas Status (click to show/hide)

Skee, the Insect Parasite (Legendary Marksdorf)
(Ahhhh, missed your return again ;-; glad to see you back though)

Spoiler: Stage 3 evolution (click to show/hide)

The battle went exactly as Skee planned, his pack even surpassing his expectations. After congratulating the other makralians for their battle prowess, Skee examined the arachnastinian's body, looking anything to learn from its anatomy that might help Skee in its future battles against its brethren. Are there any hidden weak spots ? Where are the vital organs under that thick carapace ? After that, if the meat from the fallen foe seemed edible, Skee and the pack would take a short break from the carnage to feed on it, after which they would look around for traces of other nearby Makralian packs to try and join up with them. After all, they were pretty deep into arachnastinian territory already, and the multitude of simian bodies scattered around the arachnastinian champion proved that a little caution wouldn't hurt. Then, regardless of whether or not they found friendly company, they would advance deeper into arachnastinian territory, looking for more enemies.

You congratulated the pack for this well-earned victory against a fierce foe, beckoning them to rest and recover some energy before venturing deeper. They roared and howled in delight and pride, unaware of the change you had just gone through. Before letting them feast on the carcass, you examined the Archnastinian's body.

Heavily armoured as it was, light blows would only glance on its thick exoskeleton. Its joints were weaker and prime targets for attacks, but there were no clear or hidden weak spots beyond that. It did possess a heart and some sort of brain, all localized in a heavily protected chest cavity. Its many-eyed head was full of nerves and sensory organs, which made you think a sufficiently powerful blow to the head could potentially stun them from pain and sensory overload.

After the pack had scraped off all edible bits of flesh from the body, you resumed the careful advance into enemy grounds.

Deeper into the fray: [4,3] -Good, Passable-

The further you got, the more bodies of both sides littered the ground with gore and blood. Both nearby and afar, you could hear calls from other packs from which your Host could process useful information: other packs had advanced deep, and it seemed the packs led by the Greater Leaders were still active and at the forefront. Some of the calls even forewarned you of potential enemies ahead, allowing you to avoid ambushes and instead get the drop on them.

Using one of the calls from a defeated pack, you managed to sneakily circle around an ambush spot. Hidden in the trees were four Arachnastinians armed with their characteristic bows using a reverse chitin blade in their arms with their own webs to shoot crude but deadly arrows made from wood and chitin.

Four archers in the trees, and three spear users on the ground.

Nearby Beings:
[Immediate Surroundings]
-Arachnastinian Ambush Squad [Unaware of your presence]
-> Archer#1
-> Archer#2
-> Archer#3
-> Archer#4
-> Spear#1
-> Spear#2
-> Spear#3

[Makralian Horde]
-The Horde Leader: Krauraka
-The 7 Greater Leaders
-The 39 Lesser Leaders
-The 24 last contestants
-Nearly a thousand of Adult Makralians
-Your own pack (numbering 5)

[Arachnastinian "Spiderfolk" Kingdom]
-Countless Arachnastinians

Spoiler: Skee Status (click to show/hide)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: September 15, 2023, 02:20:15 am »

Kori, the Elemental Spirit of Ice  - (TricMagic)
The newly formed sprite stretches their limbs hands above their head as they limber up. The air is crisp and wonderful. The memories from their time as a chunk of ice, less so as they 'speak' for the first time in their language.
"So dumb... I get that I'm not that tough, but trying to beat that giant of a thing. Needs something more if I want to pierce that armor..." They think/speak for a bit before deciding to get used to their new power boost out of combat. Rather than inside of combat where things are more likely to go wrong. Between their hands they hold a ball of elemental energy.

"What's ice.. Snow, cold and brittle. Slowing."
Spell Development has been added to the character sheet. These Posts now include the current character sheet.

"Compress it into a spear of energy," till it's sharp, and then send it forth. It's good for improving spell power too. Hopefully."
Code: (Developing Spell: Arctic Spear) [Select]
Single Target - Focuses elemental energy, compressing it down into a spear of energy, like ice. Ranged Spell, Piercing?
Testing: Plenty of frozen trees around the edges of the field.

"Next. How far will it spread.. Try and get the flowing right so it can stick together?"
Code: (Developing Spell: Snowstorm) [Select]
Wide AoE around self - Elemental Energy from Arctic Wind is spread across the battlefield without significant energy compression. Somewhat continuous once set up around self.
Focus -  Slow buildup of ice to make targets sluggish and easier to hit. Not likely to impact much larger targets, more effective against smaller ones.
Testing Notes*: Tiring to keep up for long periods of time. Attempt to set up, then dismiss once it can maintain itself off MP spent.

After some rest and recovery, plan is thus. Practice casting Arctic Wind against nearby trees/targets. Finish up with attempting to cast Antarctic Wind in the same wide configuration Arctic Wind can do.

Entering into Spell Training and rest in-between. Interrupts from local monsters possible, though the stronger monsters stay away from the flower fields for whatever reason?

(Recap on previous stage's actions would be appreciated for audience/referral. Time for a Magic Arc to get a grasp on innate magical principles. Or in simple words, seeing just what this sprite can do to open up some more options beyond blast it with energy.)

(Missed multiple turns, haha. They're currently talking to themselves.)

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Short Tl:dr - Arctic Spear development, Snowstorm development, Arctic Wind practice, and transfering Arctic Wind's +MP=Range property onto Antarctic Wind as the capper of the training. Resting as needed with various buffs.

A newfound confidence in the powers of your new form made you feel freer than ever. A vast world waiting to be explored, and new powers to master and understand. You had the time and a drive to learn, and so you started planning ahead.

Timeskip (Training Arc)
Innate Ice Magic Spell Training [Arctic Spear]: [4,6] [Good, Overshoot]
Innate Ice Magic Spell Training [Snowstorm]: [4,2] [Good, Failure]

You spent the next few days and weeks honing your innate magic. The trees and occasional hostile trespasser made excellent target practices, and in these serene lands of cold you could listen to the force of nature you were so attuned to. One day in a most fortunate event, you found a node of magic very similar to the ice magic you wielded.

A singular tree of unmelting ice at the top of a hill covered in unchanging snow, it was the lone tree of that hill too. A colony of lesser ice sprites inhabited it, and they didn't seem too disturbed by your presence or activity.

Most of the passing time was spent here, allowing you to better understand your powers, making them grow.

Your Power increased by 1

In time you managed to gather ice into solid pebbles, similar to hail. A very cheap spell to cast, you temporarily named it [Ice Pebble]. Further working on that base, you finally managed to conjure a thin and sturdy spear of ice, finalizing your [Arctic Spear] spell.

New spells developped: "Ice Pebble" and [Arctic Spear]

More days passed, but you barely noticed the passage of time with the fun you were having. There was still so much to play with, to improve on. Your next project was a variant of your Arctic Wind, a way to make it cover a wider scale passively while balancing its cost. Further experimentations and failures eventually yielded a satisfying result: you could now magically conjure a storm of elemental energy that would cover a wide area around you with magical snow.

New spell developped: [Snowstorm]

"Ice Pebble" [Basic: +1 AL / +2 to Hit / 1MP]: Conjure a small ball of ice and hurl it at a target, inflicting physical damage. Deceitfully accurate and cheap to boot.
Arctic Spear [Intermediate: +4 AL / 6MP]: Conjure a spear of ice and launche it at a target, inflicting a mix of physical and ice elemental damage.
Snowstorm [Intermediate: 2MP base / +1MP per turn]: Conjure a localized snowstorm to hinder opponents, inflicting a light disadvantage on them. Increases the potency of wind based spells as a bonus.

Nearby Monsters:
-None

Spoiler: Spirit of Ice Status (click to show/hide)

Azarian, the Imbued Thoughtling (Dustan Hache)
Azarian’s ability to mimic the goblinoid form was disrupted by the bite, causing him to revert to his normal betentacled form as he gathered himself back together and grabbed on to the wolf’s head in hopes the more direct connection would assist his mind eater attack.
”tic toc! I fight, you get plant!”

[Azarian: Mind Eater]
Attack Roll: 11=[9]+2
Defender Roll: -2=[2]-4
[Successful Attack]
Damage (2d4): 6=[6]
Flavor: [2] -Failure to apply Disorientation-

[Toc: Goblin bite]
Attack Roll: 9=[8]+1
Defender Roll: -1=[3]-4
[Successful Attack]
Damage (1d4): 2=[2]

The wolf eyes widened as tentacles sprouted from your goblinoid body. Before it could process what had just happened, you latched on its head and got up close and personal, using the proximity to enhance your Mind Eater. A violent pain flared within the Wolf's mind as you eroded and devoured it, all the while Toc who had failed to hear you kept nibbling fiercely at the wolf's back.

After a fierce few more seconds of struggle, the Great Wolf collapsed lifelessly on the ground.

5 Lesser Essence obtained
You can transform to Stage 3

After giving a kick to the dead wolf, Toc triumphantly praised you.
"You strong!"

Something seemed to dawn on Toc as he remembered why the two of you were even here in the first place. He went to pick a few of the "healing sticks" from the dark blue brush. He showed them to you with a satisfied grin: they oozed thick and sticky sap from the broken end, and the leaves seemed to stick to fabric. Closer examination revealed countless light "hairs" on these leaves.

With this done, all that remained was bringing these sticks to the ailing goblins.

Nearby Beings:
- Lineine Great Wolf (Stage 2) [Dead]
[HP? MP? STR2 CON1 POW1 RES1 INT? IND0]
> -18HP/-2MP
[Spell Resistance]
- Toc the Teal Goblin

Spoiler: Azarian's Status (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 15, 2023, 03:48:06 pm by Nakéen »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: September 15, 2023, 02:20:41 am »

Active Players List

NPC Companions

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: September 15, 2023, 02:21:42 am »

Gosh.

Still to-do: clarify and update some of the skills and spells of a few players.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: September 15, 2023, 08:15:43 am »

Spoiler: Spirit of Ice Status (click to show/hide)

Will update action with fluff later.

Go explore the Frost Trees Grove further, keeping to the trees to stay out of sight and wind.

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: September 15, 2023, 05:15:56 pm »

If you don't mind taking another monster:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
she/her

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: September 15, 2023, 07:01:19 pm »

Well, I want to kill the big creatures, not the small creatures, and these trees are everywhere so they're clearly beating up the slimes.

But the slimes are all different colours, so they're probably are big special slimes too!

..It's too complicated.  Lets just focus on the now.

Attack the wounded tree, taking advantage of it's miss, with my newly-regrown claws.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2023, 07:07:15 pm by Devastator »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: September 15, 2023, 07:38:30 pm »

Sure! Let's hope for you (and everyone else) this was the last month long hiatus.

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: September 15, 2023, 10:32:48 pm »

Sure! Let's hope for you (and everyone else) this was the last month long hiatus.
Is it okay to change the second starting skill to Flight instead?
she/her
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 99