Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 45

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Killing you with Kindness  (Read 57224 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: End of an Era
« Reply #180 on: January 13, 2018, 08:34:22 pm »

"The hell are you meatbags grousing about? I look like a fucking Siccapo painting and you don't see me complaining."

Get knives 1 and 7 out and get ready for potential combat while the others do fleshy meat sack things. That search light triggered my suspicions.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: January 13, 2018, 09:18:54 pm »

"Well, I think we should go greet the villagers. They already saw us."
Rex waves hi in the direction of the settlement and slowly walks there, guiding everyone else there. Unless no one wants to come along. If no one wnats to go down and greet the natives, I'll just stay here and try to fix my cart.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: January 13, 2018, 11:59:52 pm »

"Try not to start any violence."
((Oh boy, diplomacy, Omega's specialty. What can go wrong?))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: January 14, 2018, 12:31:04 am »

((Well, we've got trade goods.  Anyone who can speak with non-negative charisma?))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: January 15, 2018, 07:55:26 am »

Let the little metal guy go.  That wasn't nearly as much fun as it should have been.  Find an open patch of ground and try to burn the stench off me.  Spit a little fire into my mouth, swill it about, and then spit it on the ground, rolling in it until I no longer smell like that toxic waste.  Then follow the rest of the group.
(3) you burn a patch of ground about fifteen feet square. The heat radiates and you hear the ticking of metal bits expanding and contracting at different rates next to each other. you roll and scratch in that. The smell doesn't go away, but it diminishes. You lap some of hte napalm up off the burning ground but end up vomiting it back out. still, that burned hte taste out of your mouth at least.

Check on those effected by the fumes, see if there's anyway to help them.
"Alright who's poisoned?"
(4) you find some smelling salts, some detoxicant scrub, and some powders in one of the carts. Between the lot of them, you should be able to clean people up and ease their discomfort. the powders should be put on food and eaten, or in broth and drunk, for best effect.

"The hell are you meatbags grousing about? I look like a fucking Siccapo painting and you don't see me complaining."

Get knives 1 and 7 out and get ready for potential combat while the others do fleshy meat sack things. That search light triggered my suspicions.
I'm not seeing your knives in your character sheet. remind me what 1 and 7 do?

"Well, I think we should go greet the villagers. They already saw us."
Rex waves hi in the direction of the settlement and slowly walks there, guiding everyone else there. Unless no one wants to come along. If no one wnats to go down and greet the natives, I'll just stay here and try to fix my cart.
(6) you shout and wave at the oncoming crowd, making absolutely clear that they can see and hear you. Your team is a little under the weather, so this round you do not head into town. the crowd heading for you makes it about a quarter of the way this round. remember, you guys landed a couple miles away (and this round was a lot of short actions).
(1) as for fixing the cart, well, you manage to drop one wheel on your tentacle, and send another rolling downhill, back toward the toxic wasteland.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: January 15, 2018, 11:51:30 am »

try not to appear angry as the crowd approachez

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: January 15, 2018, 12:03:13 pm »

Wait for the locals to approach, try to see if they are armed and how they are acting but be ready to fight if needed
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: January 15, 2018, 12:08:55 pm »

Attemp to communicate with their leader using my ring of noble charisma. If everything fails and they are clearly agressive, use my ring of dance, my ring of smoke and my ring of fire at the same time while flailing around, screaming and spewing ink everywhere. Be the ultimate distraction.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: January 15, 2018, 12:17:01 pm »

Go grab that stray wheel.  Don't give it back unless treats are forthcoming.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 15, 2018, 03:59:36 pm »

Spoiler: Gak Knife Belt (click to show/hide)

1 and 7 are pretty much just super sharp daggers. I'll keep reposting this with subsequent actions.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: January 15, 2018, 06:03:14 pm »

Pre-contact actions
try not to appear angry as the crowd approachez
Will roll ahoy! (6) You sit down, cover your face with your hands, and start singing a gorillulaby to yourself.

Go grab that stray wheel.  Don't give it back unless treats are forthcoming.
You snatch up the wheel and trot off to the size. Yopu plop down and start gnawing lightly on the rim. The wood taste soothes your stomach. You're still pretty hungry though

Contact
(1) The crowd that arrives is a roiling, noisy mass of clanking, whirring little things with giant goggles, backpacks sprouting rubber hoses and glass tubes, and little mechanical claws. THey are all sayign something repeatedly as they approach - eventually, you recognize that they are saying variations of:
"Mine! Mine!"
"What's this? What's that?"
"bugger off! I was here first!"
"gimme food. gimme gimmee gimmeee."
as they swarm around you and start climbing onto your carts, fighting among themselves, and making a general mess of things.
(1) the first hint that these are not the entire welcoming committee come as a volley of gunfire erupts from about a hundred yards settlementward.

Post contact actions
Wait for the locals to approach, try to see if they are armed and how they are acting but be ready to fight if needed
(hidden) well, either it's a raiding party, or you've goten caught up in  hte strangest clan war ever.

Well, whatever it is, it's impeding your party's path to the objective, and your hunger awakens. You grab the nearest of the little things, rip off some metal bits, and begin devouring it's flesh. Others of the small creatures immediately snatch up the parts of your prey that you drop, completely indifferent to their fellow's suffering. Before you know it, the little guy is gone, but your hunger is far from satisfied.

Hunger timer activated. You are at hunger: 5/10 lower is bad, higher is better. Your objective: clear the area of the little monsters.

Attempt to communicate with their leader using my ring of noble charisma. If everything fails and they are clearly aggressive, use my ring of dance, my ring of smoke and my ring of fire at the same time while flailing around, screaming and spewing ink everywhere. Be the ultimate distraction.
(1) well, now the little monsters are setting upon you as well. that's nice. Guess they must be peasants after all.
Rings: (6)(2)(6) A dozen of the little beasts start hopping rhythmically, grabbing onto your tentacles and spinning. You sputter out a small puff of mist, almost, but not quite a smoke ring, and promptly set everything within five feet of yourself, including yourself, on fire. Meanwhile you spray ink like a motherfucker. Well done. You've created a zone of madness about fifteen feet in diameter.

Spoiler: Gak Knife Belt (click to show/hide)

1 and 7 are pretty much just super sharp daggers. I'll keep reposting this with subsequent actions.
You leap into the fray against some enemies that  are about your own size, for a change. You off four of them immediately, though that dex malus has you stumbling and falling over some stray bit of machinework.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: January 15, 2018, 06:54:06 pm »

((How many carts are functional?))
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: January 15, 2018, 07:58:56 pm »

(1, but these gnomes should have some tools on them that will help with the fixing.)

Recoil momentarily at the sight of gnomes.  Then fire some napalm at the ones with the guns shooting at us, arcing it over the distance.  Then jump into the fray, eating the first gnome I see, and then grabbing another one with my mouth to use as a club against the others.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: January 15, 2018, 08:08:13 pm »

(Who cares about the carts? Rex is burning alive, Vladen is berserk and the creatures are shooting at us.)
Keep using the 3 rings and flailing my tentacles around to hit as many of the monsters as possible. Spread the fire.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: January 16, 2018, 11:50:57 am »

if there are any creatures not swarming Rex, keep them away from the carts. Otherwise, attempt to free Rex from the mass and then attempt to start a chain reaction by smacking a few of the creatures with one of the gauntlets
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 45