Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 45

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Killing you with Kindness  (Read 57064 times)

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Bargaining with a stone
« Reply #540 on: April 27, 2018, 10:48:26 am »

Go use my speed to find a suitable way forward.  Check out what is in the downward direction, as well as the other end of the hose tube.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 01:54:50 pm by Devastator »

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: May 01, 2018, 06:44:24 am »

Still there?

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: May 01, 2018, 06:50:49 am »

I think we're still waiting on Xan and Spazyak

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: May 01, 2018, 06:57:24 am »

((Sorry, been busy moving stuff))
move the cart away from the spiders, try and cut down any that get close
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: May 03, 2018, 01:22:50 pm »

welp...down it is. But if the spiders are obviously following me, then fry their circuitry...or...whatever they have.
You move down, leaving the spidermechs behind. You descend for a while, until the walls fall away and you are climbing on giant gears, axles, pumps, control arms, and the like.

How many turns until I return to the rest of the team? Keep climbing to the place I fell from, fend any spiders off in the way with my strenght and rings of dance/smoke and continue to regenerate in the way.
Well, see, here's teh thing about moving while your brain's broke: You have no idea where you are going. (6) Well, you come out of your fog to a painful reality: you are lost. You stop climbing immediately, sure that wherever you are going - it's the wrong direction. also, to be clear, you never see any mechaspiders, and have lost sight of the others completely. you are in some small shaft. a steady, rapid ticking sound is coming from somewhere. It's just loud enough to drown out ambient noise and cause all sounds to be distorted.

Go use my speed to find a suitable way forward.  Check out what is in the downward direction, as well as the other end of the hose tube.
(1) you climb up into the tube, but your club foot slips repeatedly, threatening to tear this end of the tube away from the wall as well. You slink back out and stump after Kongor and the others, into the machinery below.

((Sorry, been busy moving stuff))
move the cart away from the spiders, try and cut down any that get close
(5) you follow Kongor down. the spidermechs seem to ignore you completely. Once you are in the machinery, you spy an access hatch along a wall. It's large enough for the carts.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: May 03, 2018, 03:44:15 pm »

Continue climbing. At least I remember falling from a tall place. Maybe I'll find everyone at the top.
Continue searching for the others. It's been already 4 turns searching without any results. At least find the place I fell from.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: May 03, 2018, 04:04:52 pm »

Open the hatch, shout for everyone to get inside
"EVERYONE! I FOUND THE WAY OUT! HURRY OR I'M LEAVING YOU!"
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 06:41:44 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: May 03, 2018, 05:57:30 pm »

"Damn mind being not attached to this tin can of a body! I keep phasing out. Where the hell am I? Oh fuck, metal spiders. Not good."

Follow Vladen down to the access hatch thing. If any spiders try to eat me or whatever, use my zappy dagger on them.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: May 03, 2018, 10:52:03 pm »

Speed happily to the exit.  Make some noise so that the others know where I am and where the exit is.  The marks should help guide the way.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: May 04, 2018, 07:12:29 am »

Follow Vlad and give him a compliment

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: May 04, 2018, 08:23:11 am »

Continue climbing. At least I remember falling from a tall place. Maybe I'll find everyone at the top.
Continue searching for the others. It's been already 4 turns searching without any results. At least find the place I fell from.

"I am absolutely certain this is the wrong way! I'll keep going anyway!"  (1) It's getting hot and cramped in this little tunnel. You see a warm red light ahead, around a bend, and hear something like a distant roar of wind or like a waterfall. Suddenly, the area you are in shakes, and the tunnel behind you twists closed. You crawl forward to the turn and discover a passageway to the left, and one going up, as well as one going straight forward. the one going straight forward is dark. The one going up looks bent, like it was damaged by the same quake. The one going right ends a few yards on in a grate. Bond the grate is an active furnace. Charcoal is being dumped in from a conveyor on the other side of the room. It's uncomfortable to be even this close.

Open the hatch, shout for everyone to get inside
"EVERYONE! I FOUND THE WAY OUT! HURRY OR I'M LEAVING YOU!"
"Damn mind being not attached to this tin can of a body! I keep phasing out. Where the hell am I? Oh fuck, metal spiders. Not good."

Follow Vladen down to the access hatch thing. If any spiders try to eat me or whatever, use my zappy dagger on them.
Speed happily to the exit.  Make some noise so that the others know where I am and where the exit is.  The marks should help guide the way.
Follow Vlad and give him a compliment
"Vlad, you are barely as ugly as most humans."

You all head out through the hatch into a wide corridor. It is a long one that bends slowly to the left and down, and to the right and up, as if you entered from the side of a long spiral.There are no apparent exits immediately visible. To the right and up, the corridor is destroyed, torn open and smashed closed, so you head left, and down. You walk for some time. There are signs that this tunnel is used: from the wide, shallow twin grooves worn into the center of the floor, to the piles of trash strewn about along the walls, to the small vermin scurrying about - little scavengers living off the detritus of other beings lives.

Then you come upon a wide, clear window in the outer side of the tunnel. You find that you are near the top of a deep cavern. The ceiling above looks curved, like the inside of a sphere. You can see in the distance pillars, networks of passages, and machinery too big to be real. There are pipes larger than rivers, presses big as small hills, furnaces large enough to burn mountains. You see some kind of gondola transportation system as well. You can't tell if the gondolas are occupied, but many are moving along suspension cables that crisscross the space out there. You try to look below, but the window does not give a good view of directly down.  As you look, your view is suddenly obscured by what looks to be a school of rust red, dull steel grey, and vivid orange fish. Some of them even have flashing red patches on the tips of their fins, like some bizarre warning system. Each fish is larger than Freddie, andthere are hundreds in the school that passes by.

Besides the window, you find, on the inside curve of the tunnel, two exits. One appears to open directly into that space, and is wide enough to fit the carts, should you manage to open the hangar door. the other, further up, looks like a more normal sized door, with a little vertical window. it looks to open onto a stairwell. Freddie could fit down the stairs, but the carts could not navigate the space.

so, basically, you have a choice:
1) continue down the spirally corridor, riding the carts in luxury and style. Deal with the wildlife or whatever uses the tunnels.
2) risk the open underskies with machinery, unknown beings being transported everywhere, and schools of flying fish - or perhaps it's all underwater and the fish are swimming
3) ditch the carts and go by foot, down the stairs.

Also, you can try to figure out what happened to Rex. You never saw him on your way down.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: May 04, 2018, 09:52:57 am »

"I need food...think we can stop and get some fish?"
Try and go grab a fish to munch on
« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 04:50:35 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: May 04, 2018, 11:40:09 am »

Seriously, it's been 5 turns with 0 progress at all. Go search for the rest of the team somewhere else.
Maybe try using that Omega Brand to feel where everyone else is?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 03:31:58 pm by randomgenericusername »
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: May 04, 2018, 03:23:02 pm »

(Use the mark, it supposedly loosely directs members towards each other.  And you fixed your brain, at least.. Freddie's still got his broken foot.)

Fred's hungry, isn't he?  Snag a meal from the cart supplies.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 03:27:38 pm by Devastator »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: May 04, 2018, 03:33:41 pm »

(Sure, thanks. Edited my post.)
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 45