Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 45

Author Topic: The Masked League Of Lucha Liberty: "Gentle Persuasion"  (Read 75829 times)

SamSpeeds

• Bay Watcher
  • ah ah ah oooh yeah
    • View Profile
Re: The Masked League Of Lucha Liberty: On a Bullet Train to Slam Town.
« Reply #60 on: January 23, 2018, 08:08:54 pm »

ptw and eventually Sheet

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #61 on: January 24, 2018, 11:29:15 am »

"Strength, Justice, Honor, aaaaaaannnnnnd Puuuuuuuuunnnnnching!"

Punch the stabbybot right in the botbits.

[4]
You duck a stab and step in with a full power uppercut. Stab Bot jerks back but you catch its left arm with the blow and the force severs it, sending the arm spiraling off to embed itself in the wall. (Stabbot attack damage reduced by half, 400/500 HP)

"Emphasis on the punching!"

3 Acclaim

"Haha! Say goodbye, evildoer!"

Kick the dickens out of the drillbot while it's vulnerable!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

[3,4: 4 taken]
You, in perhaps a very literal pun on word choice, kick the dickens out of the robot by performing a kick off style exaggerated kick straight to the robot's crotch. The metal crunches inward and the robot bounces up into the ceiling before falling back down. It rights itself a moment later, though now far more bowlegged than before with a partially crushed lower body. [Drill Bot 300/500 HP]

5 Acclaim!

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)

"Defiler of the Flame, you shall feel the force of my muscles and you need a time out!"

Grab onto Flame Bot's arm and make a twirl and throw the robot out of the train with one of those little windows. He needs a time out!
[10]
You stand up, dust yourself off, and grab the flamebot by the arm. You yank the bot straight off the ground and spin around like an Olympic hammer tosser . You build up speed through faster and faster rotations, smashing the bot into chairs before finally tossing it into the far wall. It punches straight through and tumbles off into the distance.

10 Acclaim!

"..."

Pull myself back through and use my motion to spin into a robot. If successful, say A mighty attempt,
sir with the saw! But to no avail!"

[5]
You Tighten your grip on the hole and yank yourself in with a single movement,  rolling to your feet away from the hole and the screaming winds beyond it.

"Intermission is over!"

Stab bot suddenly jumps back and points its remaining arm not at Hero but at the innocent passengers behind him. The arm jerks and then shoots forward, rapidly extending.

[1] Drill Bot steps forward and delivers a drilling uppercut straight to Apoptosis' jaw. The blow tears his head clean off his shoulders and sends it bouncing of the ceiling before rolling under the nearby chairs. Due to his bizarre physiology Apoptosis isn't killed, but his body is left blindly groping around, trying to find the severed head. [-200 HP, -2 Acclaim]

Sawbot is more than willing to continue its fight with Threnody and swings a buzzing blade at the man's head. [6] Threnody ducks the blow and easily dodges the follow ups, slipping through them while humming a melody.

3 Acclaim!

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2018, 12:54:26 pm »

"I may be Russian and have no morality when it comes to "unnecessary casualties", but what your doing Stabbot is uncalled for!"

Rush to Stabbot's position and than tackle him, and beat him into a pulp against his usage of non-combatants as hostages!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2018, 10:51:46 pm »

*Gurgle*

Screw sight, I'll just navigate by hearing using my great big liquid body! That is absolutely a thing that Apoptosis can do and I won't hear you say otherwise.
Bodily intercept stabbo-bot's spikes (with my body), and use those spikes to spin it in a circle and throw it out the window!

It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 25, 2018, 01:03:51 am »

"I hope you used the rests I gave you!"

Deliver a chorus of punches and knock sawbot out the same hole flamebot left the train through.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 11:06:02 am by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 25, 2018, 08:03:01 am »

"You villain! You vile ... evil ... villain!"

Grab stabby's arm. Deflect the attack (preferably toward drillbot). Defend the innocent at cost of body, acclaim, and even mask.

((Egan, I think you shorted yourself 100 HP.))
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 08:05:18 am by Ozarck »

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #66 on: January 25, 2018, 12:21:02 pm »

(Because everyone is basically doing the same thing, I rolled speeds to see who did it first.)

"I hope you used the rests I gave you!"

Deliver a chorus of punches and knock sawbot out the same hole flamebot left the train through.

[2]
You run straight up to the saw bot and take  running swing at its head. And miss. You take another shot and  it ducks the meandering haymaker with ease. You try for an uppercut and the bot doesn't even move as you seriously pummel the air about 6 inches from it. At that point you stop  and just stare at the robot, a half annoyed, half confused look on your face.

"I feel like a guitar player whose been handed a mandolin."

-2 Acclaim!

*Gurgle*

Screw sight, I'll just navigate by hearing using my great big liquid body! That is absolutely a thing that Apoptosis can do and I won't hear you say otherwise.
Bodily intercept stabbo-bot's spikes (with my body), and use those spikes to spin it in a circle and throw it out the window!

[1]
Your body does an excited fist pump gesture before running straight out the hole hole in the wall and bouncing down the tracks. Luckily you are immune to blunt damage so it doesn't kill you, but it does mean you're now nothing but a severed head under a chair with a body some increasing distance away.  Hope the shuttle grabs that.

"You villain! You vile ... evil ... villain!"

Grab stabby's arm. Deflect the attack (preferably toward drillbot). Defend the innocent at cost of body, acclaim, and even mask.

((Egan, I think you shorted yourself 100 HP.))
[1]
NO! FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION! [-100 HP]
[5]
You step directly in front of the blow and the spike punches straight into you. [-100 HP]

"Innocents will not be harmed!"

You catch hold of the robot's arm with  one hand and yank it towards you, pulling the robot off its feet and sending it flying at you.

"NOT WHILE I'M AROUND!"

You step to the side and leap forward, bringing your arm out to intercept the bot's head.

"HERO LARIAT!"

The robot's head is torn clean off and remains in the crook of your arm while the body somersaults through the wall.

30 Acclaim!

"I may be Russian and have no morality when it comes to "unnecessary casualties", but what your doing Stabbot is uncalled for!"

Rush to Stabbot's position and than tackle him, and beat him into a pulp against his usage of non-combatants as hostages!

Your target got killed, so you instead turn your attention to the Sawbot currently menacing your teammate.
[4]
You slip in along the robot's periphery and bring the clamp down on its head. Its not a perfect blow, you only catch it by the side , but its enough to tear half the bot's head away and send it spinning a few times before collapsing to the ground in a heap. [250+50 Damage.]

The drill bot turns from where Apoptosis used to be and rushes over to the center of the car. It raises both hands and then drills them straight through the floor. A moment later there's a metallic clang as they catch hold of the tracks and the bot is pulled straight to the ground. The entire train car jerks violently and the damaged sections suddenly widen, metal tearing beneath the strain of dragging the bot's hands through the ground like an anchor. Its trying to rip the train car in half!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: The Masked League Of Lucha Liberty: The spirit of Self Sacrifice
« Reply #67 on: January 25, 2018, 08:32:45 pm »

"Whack-A-Mole!"

Leap into the air, taking stabby's head in both fists, and powerdrive it straight into the top of drillbot, with the intention of driving drillbot straight through the floor. Use the momentum to end up on the front half of the damaged car.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 25, 2018, 08:41:39 pm »

"In harmony!"

If Hero's action fails, punt drillbot out the side instead. Use the punt to backflip to a handstand and then forward flip into the intact section of car.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 10:47:07 pm by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #69 on: January 25, 2018, 09:57:13 pm »

Guys, did you miss this?

"The robot's head is torn clean off and remains in the crook of your arm while the body somersaults through the wall. "

The part where the robot is decapitated and his body flies out of the train? He's dead and gone/

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 25, 2018, 10:02:28 pm »

Guys, did you miss this?

"The robot's head is torn clean off and remains in the crook of your arm while the body somersaults through the wall. "

The part where the robot is decapitated and his body flies out of the train? He's dead and gone/
I'm using stabby's head (which remained in the crook of Hero's arm) as a hammer to whack drillbot - our one remaining opponent in this cart.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 25, 2018, 10:47:21 pm »

Action Edited.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 26, 2018, 12:02:59 pm »

"Now it's time for your turn to be removed Drillbot!"

Rush to Sawbot's position and uppercut him to the ceiling!, that will show it for trying to destroy the train!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #73 on: January 26, 2018, 08:54:26 pm »

"Whack-A-Mole!"

Leap into the air, taking stabby's head in both fists, and powerdrive it straight into the top of drillbot, with the intention of driving drillbot straight through the floor. Use the momentum to end up on the front half of the damaged car.

[5]
You take the robot's head from your elbow and promptly slam it straight down on the Drillbot. The robot head shatters into countless pieces and the drillbot is punched straight through the floor. The traincar groans with the new damage but holds together.

5 Acclaim.

TRAIN CAR CLEARED!
RATING: B
BONUS: ALL INNOCENTS UNHARMED (+200 HP TO ALL LUCHADORS)

The shuttle has returned with Apoptosis' body and Audaz (Who has been healed to full)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 26, 2018, 09:21:17 pm »

Go into the next car. And stop rolling ones.

It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 45