Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 45

Author Topic: The Masked League Of Lucha Liberty: "Gentle Persuasion"  (Read 75825 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Masked League Of Lucha Liberty: Doomblade's Infinite Misfortune
« Reply #300 on: May 16, 2018, 09:54:10 am »

Might as well let the reporter interview me too. Talk about how much I love my fans, my next movies and how I totally saved that train from a evil robot a few days ago. Also take a picture of both of us with the ship in the background, and sign it as a gift to the reporter.

Spoiler: Golden Star (click to show/hide)
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: May 16, 2018, 10:44:38 am »

HAP will scoop up his new buddies and jog after the ship toward the Ambassador. He'll also call out to Graceful Ninja as he goes, with a quick wave and glance toward the press to include them in the conversation:
"Hey, Ninja! it 's cool! Bring the Ambassador back out! It didn't attack. It just eyeballed us and beeped!"

Spoiler: mission briefing (click to show/hide)

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
Re: The Masked League Of Lucha Liberty: Choose your own Adventure
« Reply #302 on: May 16, 2018, 11:03:53 am »

"Let us dance!"

Follow the spaceship, communicate via dance. Also protect the ambassador if need be.

Spoiler: Threnody (click to show/hide)
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: May 16, 2018, 11:22:14 am »

Stand watchfully near the ambassador.

Spoiler: Graceful Ninja (click to show/hide)
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

SamSpeeds

• Bay Watcher
  • ah ah ah oooh yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: May 16, 2018, 07:24:03 pm »

Spoiler: El Escuchador (click to show/hide)

(((Isn't all the translation equipment and stuff for speaking every language possible back at the auditorium? We should prolly bring Mr. Ambassador back if we wanna talk to the thing.)))

Sprint after the ship! If it touches down and I can get near, Listen In from outside the electrical range. Given enough time, maybe I could piece together a sonic image of the workings of the thing?

This is the only useful thing I can think of doing.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #305 on: May 19, 2018, 11:05:02 am »

Stand watchfully near the ambassador.

You stick with the ambassador, doing various martial arts poses in what you hope is a convincing display of combat readiness.

Might as well let the reporter interview me too. Talk about how much I love my fans, my next movies and how I totally saved that train from a evil robot a few days ago. Also take a picture of both of us with the ship in the background, and sign it as a gift to the reporter.

You turn to speak with the reporter only to find that someone has carried him off. Huh. You turn to take a picture of yourself with the ship and find that the ship has also wandered off. Huh.

You shrug and take several pictures of yourself. Really, anyone else would just diminish the beauty that is you. This is what you tell yourself to cover over the feelings of loneliness and confusion.

"Let us dance!"

Follow the spaceship, communicate via dance. Also protect the ambassador if need be.

[9]
You run to where the stream of metal stops, presumably where the ship will coalesce again, and begin dancing. How exactly you dance is hard to say; interpretive dance is hard enough to describe on its own, let alone when its trying to communicate to aliens. Needless to say it is quite a show, with a great degree of wiggling and gyrating.

(((Isn't all the translation equipment and stuff for speaking every language possible back at the auditorium? We should prolly bring Mr. Ambassador back if we wanna talk to the thing.)))

Sprint after the ship! If it touches down and I can get near, Listen In from outside the electrical range. Given enough time, maybe I could piece together a sonic image of the workings of the thing?

This is the only useful thing I can think of doing.
[1]
You sprint straight over to the ship and cross into the smear of metallic whatever it is denoting where the ship is moving. The result is...unfortunate.  [5][-300 hp] A normal person would have been atomized or maybe transported to another dimension; you're just ejected from the metallic stream at supersonic speeds. You cross the length of the airstrip in less then a second and find yourself flying out over grass covered earth and then skipping across the ocean before your trajectory goes shallow and you smash down into the water several hundred feet out to sea near the colony's fake island.

Ow.

HAP will scoop up his new buddies and jog after the ship toward the Ambassador. He'll also call out to Graceful Ninja as he goes, with a quick wave and glance toward the press to include them in the conversation:
"Hey, Ninja! it 's cool! Bring the Ambassador back out! It didn't attack. It just eyeballed us and beeped!"

You run after the ship, staying behind it with the soldiers tucked under either arm. They don't seem particularly happy about the arrangement but your superhuman strength means there isn't a lot they can do about it.  You shout at Graceful Ninja  and are just in the middle of telling him the ship didn't attack when the ship solidifies and impales your shuttle with a long fluid metal tendril  and flicks it away with enough force to send it skidding through the opposite wall. It again extends a pseudo-pod toward the ambassador.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: May 19, 2018, 11:55:14 am »

"Hey! that's our ride! Oh no, did I initiate first contact? The Ambassador is going to be mad. Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry."

HAP deposits the guards next to the Ambassador and Graceful Ninja, then runs over to the shuttle, looking for the pilot:

"Golden Eagle! You okay, buddy? You in there? Need a hand?

If necessary, HAP will set the shuttle upright.

"Those dents will buff right out, I'm sure, buddy. It's still good, it's still good!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: May 19, 2018, 04:57:31 pm »

Wander around aimlessly, trying to find where everything went.

Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

SamSpeeds

• Bay Watcher
  • ah ah ah oooh yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: May 21, 2018, 06:55:03 pm »

Darnit! Tread water while trying to shake it (the hurty) off.

EDIT: Never was good at math. Woops! Thanks chief.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 08:02:35 am by SamSpeeds »

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: May 22, 2018, 07:17:04 am »

((you, uh, you should be at 150 hp. Sorry bout that))

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: May 22, 2018, 10:04:09 am »

After much indecision, forcefully halt the pseudopod.

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: May 22, 2018, 10:48:56 am »

No don't! It might be friendly! Well, probably not, but hey. Let's let the ambassador do his bit.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: May 22, 2018, 11:14:05 am »

"Ride the music, dude!"

Hop onto the psuedopod, surf it up to the main UFO and do a cartwheel on top of the body, then try and enter the UFO.

[/quote]
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #313 on: May 24, 2018, 04:11:52 pm »

"Ride the music, dude!"

Hop onto the psuedopod, surf it up to the main UFO and do a cartwheel on top of the body, then try and enter the UFO.

[1]
You leap up...right straight into the psudopod. It, of course, immediately swells out and encases you.

"REMEMBER ME...AS...A GO-GO DANCER!" you shout as your head disappears into the liquid metal.

After much indecision, forcefully halt the pseudopod.

[2]
You step up, get yourself into a horse stance, and begin punching and kicking with great vigor. Its quite a sight, fists and feet flying at super sonic speeds, startling martial arts yells, anime speedlines, everything you would expect.

Unfortunately you do it a good 10 feet from the pseudopod, seriously menacing the air but doing nothing at all to the ship itself.

Darnit! Tread water while trying to shake it (the hurty) off.

EDIT: Never was good at math. Woops! Thanks chief.
You shake off the stunning effects of being punted a mile into the ocean  and swim back to shore.

Wander around aimlessly, trying to find where everything went.

You wander forward about ten feet, put your hands on your hips, look around, squint your eyes, grumble, and then turn 90 degrees, and then repeat.

"You look away for half a second to admire your own stunning looks and suddenly  everyone is gone.  This is just like that time my parents abandoned me at a Denny's somewhere in rural arizona. Minus the aliens of course. And the super powers."

"Hey! that's our ride! Oh no, did I initiate first contact? The Ambassador is going to be mad. Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry."

HAP deposits the guards next to the Ambassador and Graceful Ninja, then runs over to the shuttle, looking for the pilot:

"Golden Eagle! You okay, buddy? You in there? Need a hand?

If necessary, HAP will set the shuttle upright.

"Those dents will buff right out, I'm sure, buddy. It's still good, it's still good!

You set the guards down behind Graceful Ninja. [1] You then run over to the shuttle. You tear open the front section and find it full of nothing but mechanical parts and electronics. Tears come to your eyes and you fall to your knees. You raise your hands to the heavens and scream "NOOOOOOO THEY TURNED THE PILOT INTO A ROBOT! AND THEN KILLED HIM! WHYYYYYYYYY?!"

The Ship pulls Threnody into its main body and then stops moving all together, making a series of low and high pitched beeps.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: May 24, 2018, 04:42:10 pm »

Initiate flashback episode of that time my parents abandoned me at a Denny's somewhere in rural arizona.

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 45