Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 45

Author Topic: The Masked League Of Lucha Liberty: "Gentle Persuasion"  (Read 75700 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: The Masked League Of Lucha Liberty: Choose your own Adventure
« Reply #435 on: August 03, 2018, 08:16:57 am »

"Gravity manipulator. Definitely."
Avoid any further projectiles using the unpredictability of a falling paper bag.

Spoiler: Graceful Ninja (click to show/hide)
[4]
You go spread eagle and use the resistance of the air to drift about in erratic patterns, weaving through the thrown clods of soil and garbage. A few clip you but none make solid enough contact to do any damage. The onslaught stops abruptly as you see your teammate suddenly arrive on the scene and divert the man's attention. You drift back to the ground an agonizingly slow few seconds later.

Now, use the roll of cable and superspeed to tie the guy while he's distracted with the ninja!

Spoiler: Golden Star (click to show/hide)
[1]
You take the cable in one hand and immediately rush towards the man, moving so fast you're little more than a blur of smug and metal cable. You make it precisely one quarter rotation around him before you run straight into  his outstretched arm and proceed to clothesline yourself at several hundred miles an hour. [12] You spin around his arm comically, rotating a few dozen times before suddenly slipping free and streaking off into the distance. Or at least you would have, had you not been still holding onto the cable. The cable had wrapped around the man's arm as you spun, so when you go flying he effectively acts as an anchor. You go about 20 feet and then the line snaps taunt. You stop and he gets jerked forward with amazing force, dragging him face first into the ground.

You land on your back and, after you realize that you're still alive, proceed to punch the air several times while making kungfu noises. You do this while still flat on your back.

"Hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm.... Lucha battle, wee-oo wee-oo!"

Shout a lucha battle announcement as I cross the beach, dive in, and retrieve combatants. Proceed to drag them onto land, smack them both,and say "Kiss and make up, you two."

Spoiler: Threnody (click to show/hide)
"BLURBLE? BLURBLE!"

HAP, being the good-hearted sucker Luchador he is, will try to locate and ensure the survival of his opponent while surfacing.

Spoiler: mission briefing (click to show/hide)
Threnody runs into the water, mimicking the soundtrack to baywatch, his upper body moving in faux-slow motion while his legs continued running at normal speed. Together he and Hap manage to find Hot Head, bobbing up and down, unconscious, on the surface of the water. They grab her and then head back to the beach. They're left with a question of how to restrain her; there is no telling when she might wake back up and cause more trouble.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: August 03, 2018, 09:40:48 am »

"You think you can use my own trick against mysefl? You make me laugh! I might not be very strong, but I am smart! Golden Star! The star of justice that hits at the speed of light!"

Start doing heroic poses and bragging, despite not having really done anything remarkable during the whole mission. Tag team attack! Be the shining and loud distraction while ninja sneaks and ties the guy with his speed!

« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 11:07:11 am by randomgenericusername »
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: August 03, 2018, 09:42:24 am »

Tag-team time! Use my own superspeed to tie up our opponent with the cable.

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: August 04, 2018, 09:45:53 am »

"She looks so peaceful. Let's play in the sand!"

Dig a hole in the sand and bury the girl neck deep, vertically. Then sit behind her with my hands on her shoulders (like, in the sand on her shoulders).

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: August 04, 2018, 03:57:30 pm »

"Sounds harmonious!"

Assist HAP.

In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #440 on: August 05, 2018, 08:55:58 am »

"Sounds harmonious!"

Assist HAP.

"She looks so peaceful. Let's play in the sand!"

Dig a hole in the sand and bury the girl neck deep, vertically. Then sit behind her with my hands on her shoulders (like, in the sand on her shoulders).

[2,+1]
You both drag her over and onto the sand and then proceed to cover her. And by that I mean you scoop handfuls of sand up and sort of pile them around her, forming a half inch or inch thick layer over most of her body, excluding her head.  After maybe 15 minutes you stand back and clap the sand off your hands with a smile. She wakes up a moment later and looks around, confused. Finally her eyes focus on the pair of you. You flash her a smile and a thumbs up.  Threnody nods sagely and whispers "Beach episodes bring everyone together."

"You think you can use my own trick against mysefl? You make me laugh! I might not be very strong, but I am smart! Golden Star! The star of justice that hits at the speed of light!"

Start doing heroic poses and bragging, despite not having really done anything remarkable during the whole mission. Tag team attack! Be the shining and loud distraction while ninja sneaks and ties the guy with his speed!

Tag-team time! Use my own superspeed to tie up our opponent with the cable.

[2+1]

Golden star spends his time doing various jojo poses and generally being as distracting as possible. It comes quite natural to him, he is very distracting in general so when he's actually putting effort into it, its hard to look away. Like a train wreck on fire crashing through a collection of disembodied boobs. I blame the fever for that analogy. Heh, ANALogy. Anywhoo, Golden star does his part, but Ninja can't quite work out how to wrap up this situation or this man in the cable. He grabs the cable end and runs around the man but instead of wrapping he just sort of drags the man around in a circle, forcing him to keep staggering around and keep himself vaguely facing you. Its not very useful but it does keep him so off balance he can't manage to counter attack.   

I forgot to give ACCLAIM For a while so

Hap: 7 Acclaim
Threnody: 3 Acclaim
Golden star: 3 Acclaim
Ninja: 5 Acclaim

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: August 05, 2018, 01:08:33 pm »

Okay, let's try this again. I think the trick is to leave some slack in the rope.

Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: August 05, 2018, 01:49:48 pm »

"Welcome back! How was your nap? Care to tell us what's going on on here?"

Press her further into the sand.

In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: August 05, 2018, 05:59:31 pm »

Help the ninja tie the guy. Once he's done with him, Golden Star stands heroically over his body for the cameras.

Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: August 06, 2018, 08:26:43 am »

"We won, right? You're coming with us, right? Our Fist Of Face ... no, that's not right ... what's it called? Threnody? Our Lucha Space Station? THE Hand of Fate! That's it. Where was I going with this?

Anyway, Miss, It was a lot of fun. I'm sure they'll take good care of you up on the Station.

Hey, do you like cactuses? I still have one. I bet it'd look good in the picture.

Threnody, I never got to use the weed whacker. Do you want a go with it?"

Babble about the benefits of imprisonment. Call Golden Eagle for a ride.
Also, try to get one of those photographers who makes keychains to take a picture of the three of us. Plant the Saguaro nearby so it looks like we're at a desert beach.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #445 on: August 06, 2018, 01:50:41 pm »

Okay, let's try this again. I think the trick is to leave some slack in the rope.

Help the ninja tie the guy. Once he's done with him, Golden Star stands heroically over his body for the cameras.

[1+1]

Ninja gives the line some slack and then gives it a good pull, along with golden star. The line immediately uncoils from around the man's arm and the both end up stumbling back. They stumble back a good two steps before the third step is violently jerked out from under them. Their backwards momentum seems to have been multiplied several hundred times and sent them hurtling backwards as though fired out of a cannon. They also seem to be arcing upwards, in a reverse parabola, spiraling upwards into the sky.

"Welcome back! How was your nap? Care to tell us what's going on on here?"

Press her further into the sand.

"We won, right? You're coming with us, right? Our Fist Of Face ... no, that's not right ... what's it called? Threnody? Our Lucha Space Station? THE Hand of Fate! That's it. Where was I going with this?

Anyway, Miss, It was a lot of fun. I'm sure they'll take good care of you up on the Station.

Hey, do you like cactuses? I still have one. I bet it'd look good in the picture.

Threnody, I never got to use the weed whacker. Do you want a go with it?"

Babble about the benefits of imprisonment. Call Golden Eagle for a ride.
Also, try to get one of those photographers who makes keychains to take a picture of the three of us. Plant the Saguaro nearby so it looks like we're at a desert beach.

[1,3]

"I'm afraid we've won, ma'am; you're going to have to come with us. Don't worry, I'm sure we're going to have lots of fun with you."

Hot Head gets about 20% of the way through processing the subtext of that statement before Threnody shoves his hands into the sand, one at about her chest height and the other somewhere around her lower pelvis.

"We....have...to...go....DEEPER!" he mutters, failing to do literally anything but grope around blindly.

Hot Head's face turns red. It starts at her cheeks with a startled expression but very rapidly swells to cover the rest, veins throbbing at her temples. The sand on top of her turns into molten glass within an instant [6] and Threnody dives backwards, yelping and shaking hot globs of sand off before it can burn him.  Hot Head rises up on a cloud of fire and points one finger right at Threnody's face. Heat shimmers off the extended digit and a tiny point of white hot light flickers into existence right at the end of her finger nail.

"I'm going to cook your brain inside your skull and eat your fucking eyeballs." She hisses in a low and very serious voice.

"Honestly lady we just want to restrain you and give you a ride on the Finger of Justice!"

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Masked League Of Lucha Liberty: Stop.
« Reply #446 on: August 06, 2018, 02:21:06 pm »

"I DON'T WANT TO DIEEEEE!"

Grab onto ninja man and cry like a baby.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: August 07, 2018, 03:25:37 pm »

"My apologies for the disharmonious understanding, but this is quite impolite."

Front flip over her and in doing so knock her out of consciousness.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 11:00:14 pm by Doomblade187 »

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: August 08, 2018, 07:12:03 am »

Team attack! Go for her legs while Threnody takes the aerial approach. If she gets off a shot at him that looks like it's going to hit, make sure to intercept it.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Masked League Of Lucha Liberty: Stop.
« Reply #449 on: August 08, 2018, 11:00:29 am »

Try not to land on anything important.

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 45