Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45

Author Topic: The Masked League Of Lucha Liberty: "Gentle Persuasion"  (Read 75703 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: The Masked League Of Lucha Liberty: "Gentle Persuasion"
« Reply #630 on: November 27, 2018, 08:07:29 pm »

Half the team walks one way, and the other half walks the other. They meet in the middle with a series of startled gasps and comedy flails.

Achievement unlocked: Team Restored.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: November 29, 2018, 06:33:12 am »

"...So, did you guys find anything interesting on the way here?"

Well, if no one refuses, continue leading the group foward with my ball of thread. Check the path that we didn't take.

Spoiler: Golden Star (click to show/hide)
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: The Masked League Of Lucha Liberty: Stop.
« Reply #632 on: November 29, 2018, 06:49:00 am »

"Nope. These tunnels are pretty boring. Just horsemen and spiders. Not even a hairballto be found of the cats we're looking for. It's very mysterious."

HAP tags along.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #633 on: December 02, 2018, 05:01:30 pm »

*snaps fingers*

Come on guys, wake up.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: December 02, 2018, 06:03:08 pm »

Keep humming, scout on and bring the string with.

"Laaaaaa."

((Finals makes a sleepy doomblade))

Spoiler: Threnody (click to show/hide)
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: December 03, 2018, 10:47:41 am »

Alrighty, talking to his face didn't work...
Stay with the group, get a spider on her hand and try to talk to it.
Spoiler: Rosa Arana (click to show/hide)
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #636 on: December 04, 2018, 08:51:43 pm »

The team trots off in the opposite direction, following Golden Star who is following a ball of yarn he's holding out at arm's length. As they trek through the tunnels, following hoofprints, Rosa attempts to talk to a spider.
[8] She finds out it talks in a tiny french dialect and ends up in a conversation about how British spiders are jerks.

After a few minutes the hoofprints lead to a large room; its two stories with the path leading out onto the circular walkway that goes around a large open room on the lower level. Down there are 3 more of the horsemen in different colors. The walls are completely covered in some sort of tan colored goo and you can see humans entombed in the goo, heads poking out.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: December 04, 2018, 11:15:22 pm »

"Be careful guys, we don't want to interrupt somene's religious service. If we're quiet, we can probably look around for the cats without bothering any of these weird - I mean 'different' cultists - I mean worshipers.

or, wait, is this a spa? I know people like getting covered in mud and vegetables at spas. This looks like a spa. Is this a spa?"

Making a combination of the Sign of the Cross and a Space Fist salute, HAP cautions his teammates against making too much noise and so disrupting the festivities. He still makes cat noises, says puss puss puss a lot, and waves his feather on a stick toy around.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: December 05, 2018, 11:35:37 am »

Subtly avoid all spider-wearing people. Then do a double-take about the goo-entombed people.
"Frankly, I really think we should do something about the people."

Spoiler: Graceful Ninja (click to show/hide)
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: December 05, 2018, 11:54:25 am »

OOC: Note made: Can Talk To Spiders.
"Ugh, I know! I may be American, but what do the Britains think they're doing, sending people overseas to start an new country, then expecting to keep a hold on that territory? No, they gave America their freedom the second they colonized it." She then looks around, and notices the weird stuff going down. "Uh, hey, do you know what these horsemen are doing here? Especially with the slimed people?" she whispers to the spider, dropping into stealth mode and slinking away from the slightly loud group.
Simplified: Ask spider about horsemen, stealth away from group.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: December 05, 2018, 07:43:37 pm »

Stealth with the others. Do the humans look healthy? Are the horses any stronger looking than the last?

"Agree, Hero. Let us not interrupttheir spa service."

In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: December 05, 2018, 07:47:53 pm »

Stealthily run past the horsemen from the side, like those ninjas from movies. Make sure to not go too fast to break the string.

Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #642 on: December 09, 2018, 01:14:09 pm »

"Be careful guys, we don't want to interrupt somene's religious service. If we're quiet, we can probably look around for the cats without bothering any of these weird - I mean 'different' cultists - I mean worshipers.

or, wait, is this a spa? I know people like getting covered in mud and vegetables at spas. This looks like a spa. Is this a spa?"

Making a combination of the Sign of the Cross and a Space Fist salute, HAP cautions his teammates against making too much noise and so disrupting the festivities. He still makes cat noises, says puss puss puss a lot, and waves his feather on a stick toy around.

"We shouldn't make too much noise or draw attention to ourselves" Hap says, carefully casting his fishing pole with some colorful feathers on the end of the line out  into the open pit. He then proceeds to make crooning and cooing noises as he slowly lowers the feathered lure right down onto one of the entombed people's heads.

Subtly avoid all spider-wearing people. Then do a double-take about the goo-entombed people.
"Frankly, I really think we should do something about the people."

Spoiler: Graceful Ninja (click to show/hide)
You look down at the goo'd people. Then you look again, but with more comic exaggeration this time.

OOC: Note made: Can Talk To Spiders.
"Ugh, I know! I may be American, but what do the Britains think they're doing, sending people overseas to start an new country, then expecting to keep a hold on that territory? No, they gave America their freedom the second they colonized it." She then looks around, and notices the weird stuff going down. "Uh, hey, do you know what these horsemen are doing here? Especially with the slimed people?" she whispers to the spider, dropping into stealth mode and slinking away from the slightly loud group.
Simplified: Ask spider about horsemen, stealth away from group.
You quietly hide in a corner of this circular room and talk to your spider. It says that the Horsemen are in fact Werehorse men and that they are entombing humans to fill them with werehorse man eggs to perpetuate the species.

It is at this point that you ask the spider if he has been reading fanfiction. He replies in the positive but says the two things are unrelated, despite your insinuations. Despite this he keeps looking back and forth and sweating which is quite impressive for someone with non-moving eyes and no sweat glands.

Stealth with the others. Do the humans look healthy? Are the horses any stronger looking than the last?

"Agree, Hero. Let us not interrupttheir spa service."

General health of the humans is hard to say. They don't look obviously sick or injured but you can only really see their heads.

The horsemen look just as big and buff as the last one, but not more so.

Stealthily run past the horsemen from the side, like those ninjas from movies. Make sure to not go too fast to break the string.

You are on the second story of a two story room. This story is basically a circular balcony overlooking a smaller circular room on the first story. To run past them you'd have to drop down into the room with them and then run past. Is that your desire?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #643 on: December 12, 2018, 10:41:24 pm »

Game self destructing in 5...

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: December 12, 2018, 11:33:24 pm »

I'm just waiting for the rest to figure something out, as I'm not really capable of combat and there are enemies nearby. I would suggest moving on, but we probably shouldn't leave the people stuck down there.

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45