Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

If given the choice between this game and another game run by me... What would you want?

I still like Gridhood Bay12 edition despite its shortcomings
- 13 (81.3%)
The Gridland Survival sequel thing
- 2 (12.5%)
Fleshmancy! (It would require a smaller playerbase however)
- 1 (6.3%)
An RPG game about players being demigods.
- 0 (0%)
Something else
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 70

Author Topic: Gridhood: Bay12 edition. Its definitely dead now.  (Read 91232 times)

Pavellius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Gridhood: Bay12 edition
« Reply #300 on: April 16, 2018, 06:50:13 pm »

Rasp breathes a little too hard on I10, transforming it into a blasted wasteland.

thatroleplayerGal

• Bay Watcher
  • Making promises I can never keep.
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: April 16, 2018, 07:38:32 pm »

All members of the Horde forage at I10.
It's really easy to get into Coc; trust me, all you need is one taste of Coc and you'll be begging for more! I wasn't even sure I would like Coc until after I got a taste, and now I'm all about Coc!

Y'know, there should really be a better abbreviation for Call of Cthulhu.

auzewasright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: April 16, 2018, 07:42:46 pm »

Civ
Name: Arutz
Color: Heliotrope
Tile: C4
Worships no god in particular
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating
By the way, it (my name) is pronounced "ah-zee".

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: April 16, 2018, 08:53:35 pm »

Kyuu makes a bit of rain fall on C2, blood rain to be exact, possibly as a warning, possibly as a sign of things to come, who knows what it means? Well, other then Kyuu of course.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: April 16, 2018, 09:01:31 pm »

My crops will be enriched with the blood of my enemies?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: April 17, 2018, 06:36:40 am »

Blarg continues to sit and do nothing.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: April 17, 2018, 08:34:45 am »

Tír Cloch sends 3 people out to happily gather food from D5 in peace and tranquility , while one people researches agriculture, and one person prays in thanks to Dasp.
thanks
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Pavellius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: April 17, 2018, 11:51:45 am »

Tír Cloch sends 3 people out to happily gather food from D5 in peace and tranquility , while one people researches agriculture, and one person prays in thanks to Dasp.
thanks
No problem :D

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: April 17, 2018, 12:29:21 pm »

Forknor looks at Kyuu with mild disapproval, but does nothing.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: April 17, 2018, 03:14:32 pm »

You know, I doubt if I still have the patience to sit in (for me at least) an endless loop of foraging, research, praying, getting all my land turned into a celestial warzone, and trying not to piss off my neighbors.

Because of this, I'm just going to sit out until (hopefully) Gridland Survival 3 is made, or until another game I'm interested in pops up.

As such, the Orassan Empire disbands.
it's over

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: April 17, 2018, 04:19:41 pm »

You know, I doubt if I still have the patience to sit in (for me at least) an endless loop of foraging, research, praying, getting all my land turned into a celestial warzone, and trying not to piss off my neighbors.

Because of this, I'm just going to sit out until (hopefully) Gridland Survival 3 is made, or until another game I'm interested in pops up.

As such, the Orassan Empire disbands.

Honestly I don't really blame you for this one. The god players have been extremely mean to you for some reason, and I can't really do anything to stop them without compromising the integrity of the game.

(For the record, I think the correct answer would have been to try sending a prayer or two to the problematic gods to make them feel bad if they continued to pick on you. Actually, its probably not too late to do that.)

Given the circumstances behind your probable demise, I am going to permit you to continue to play as a God player instead of as a civilization if you so desire.

And if you change your mind about disbanding, make sure you let me know prior to the next update.
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: April 17, 2018, 04:34:50 pm »

Honestly I don't really blame you for this one. The god players have been extremely mean to you for some reason, and I can't really do anything to stop them without compromising the integrity of the game.
I don't know what Rasp's reasons are but I'm just looking to extort some worship from somebody. :P

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
  • I think the DEC VAX hates me.
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
« Reply #312 on: April 17, 2018, 04:35:19 pm »

I don't know what Rasp's reasons are but I'm just looking to extort some worship from somebody. :P
Same  :P
Except i tried to do it with golden catnip

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: April 17, 2018, 04:38:32 pm »

My goal down in that corner is to try to get one of either Sylva or Orassan to worship me in exchange for help with that little war of theirs.

Of course, if Orassan disbands without Sylva worshipping me, thus ending the war and my leverage, I guess I'll have to threaten Sylva directly...

Pavellius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: April 17, 2018, 05:09:37 pm »

My goal down in that corner is to try to get one of either Sylva or Orassan to worship me in exchange for help with that little war of theirs.

Of course, if Orassan disbands without Sylva worshipping me, thus ending the war and my leverage, I guess I'll have to threaten Sylva directly...
My attacks aren't purposeless, either. I'm trying to extort some worship, too.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 70