Poll

What gender is Elia Opal?

Male
- 2 (25%)
Female
- 6 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 52

Author Topic: Sideliner [SG] - Day 3  (Read 48837 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: Sideliner [SG]
« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2018, 05:25:04 pm »

Hop back into the driver seat and get him to where he wanted to go as fast as we can?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2018, 09:55:46 pm »

Call the police while briskly walking back towards the freeway.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2018, 10:06:14 pm »

Sigh and say with an annoyed look
"You are one of those lizardmen right?"

Your passenger gives you a pained glare that nearly makes you shit your pants. Perhaps not the best moment for that kind of humor...

Hop back into the driver seat and get him to where he wanted to go as fast as we can?

All things considered, seems like the simplest thing to do would just be to take the guy where he wants to go. Sounds like he's got something to deal with.. whatever this is there, too. You climb back into the driver's seat. Yep. Totally the sane and rational thing to do. Of course.

Fortunately, it doesn't look like the destination is much further ahead. Maybe a mile. Behind you comes an agonizing shriek, then a loud crunching noise. Yep. Sure wish the back seats had shoulder belts. You floor the gas pedal and with a squealing of the tires your car pops back onto the road. Hopefully no cops heard that.

1 mile. Gunning it, about a minute. Maybe even less. 50 miles per hour. Please, let there be no animals standing in the middle of the road. 60 miles per hour. You hear a ripping sound. God, that better not be the seats, best feature left on this car. 70 miles per hour. You've only gone this speed once before. Something slams against the back of your seat. Hard. You barely keep control of the car. Jesus, were you this sweaty a moment ago? 80 miles per hour. You might be overdoing it. 300 feet. Shit!

You slam the brakes and veer hard to the right. For a moment, the car's hood becomes obscured by foliage and you're shaken violently side to side. But it's over in an instant, and you find yourself on a gravel road with a dimly lit house growing rapidly closer and clearer. Too quickly. You slam the brakes again.

"You have arrived at your destination."

Call the police while briskly walking back towards the freeway.

{sorry m8, had it written before yours popped up)

Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #48 on: May 17, 2018, 10:50:36 pm »

((You don't have to apologize for every decision you make Hugo!))

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 18, 2018, 07:40:25 am »

Get out of the car then ask if the guy is okay.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2018, 08:28:56 am »

Safe place, go. No time for pleasantries!
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2018, 10:42:38 am »

Alright, first things first. Check the guy's condition. You quickly exit the vehicle and run around the side to examine him through the safety of the car window. By your phone's flashlight, you see black claws where his fingernails used to be, which now seem to be scattered on the seat next to him. And god damnit, he's torn the back of the front passenger seat! As you look, a couple teeth pop out of his mouth, falling to the floor, and grey hairs begin sprouting on the back of his neck. Shiiiit.

Alright. Okay. You realize you're gonna have to decide fast how to get him in there. If it is still safe to let him out and take him inside, it might not be for much longer.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 01:21:16 pm by HugoLuman »

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2018, 12:46:22 pm »

Inform him that we've arrived at his destination and ask him if he needs us to help him get in there?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2018, 01:11:16 pm »

Open the car door for him. We got to be courteous to our customers, especially when they're falling apart.
Max avatar size is 80x80

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 18, 2018, 02:43:17 pm »

Open the car door for him. We got to be courteous to our customers, especially when they're falling apart.

(I am both horrified and amused. You get a medal)

Inform him that we've arrived at his destination and ask him if he needs us to help him get in there?

Swallowing concern for your own safety, you open the door. "Um... we're here. Need any help?" You know, you're a real nice person. Good job, you tell yourself.

"AAAAAAHGAKAHHH!" Roger spits a bunch of blood and teeth out as he turns to you and screams. He looks right at the door to the house and lurches suddenly, only to twist against the seatbelt around his waist. He thrashes and kicks against the inside of the car, but it holds.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 18, 2018, 02:48:01 pm »

Look for a stick to push the seatbelt button with.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 18, 2018, 02:48:42 pm »

Open the door and try to get the seatbelt off of him? While hoping he just rushes for the building instead of eating your face off?

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 18, 2018, 04:24:55 pm »

(You wouldn't believe how hard it is to research this car)

Fortunately, you have just the thing for not putting yourself within range of those increasingly clawed hands. "Juuuust a second there dude." You rush around to the trunk and pop it open. Yep! The old broomhandle is still there. You took it from a previous job since you needed something for propping your car's hood open. Quickly, you snatch it up and run around to the drivers'-side rear door and open it up. Luckily the release is on the clip, aside your suffering passenger rather than on him. With a quick jab, you manage to click it and Roger immediately lurches out of the car, falling flat on his face.

"M-muffer-f-fuuu..." He quickly springs back up, though, and begins stumbling towards the door, picking up speed despite looking pretty unsteady on his feet. Before you can really do much, he bowls right into the door and it just swings open. Huh. Guess it wasn't locked.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 18, 2018, 05:01:11 pm »

Well now that we've gone way beyond our duty and clearly proven ourselves the best driver in our company... I do believe it is time to get the fuck out of here and hope that the back seats of our car didn't end up totally wrecked.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 18, 2018, 05:55:27 pm »

Welp. That's it, right? Job complete. Holy shit. Sighing, you survey the damage. The upholstery of your car seats have only two big claw marks ripped into them. Alright. They are also littered with fresh blood, teeth, and fingernails. Fuck. In your professional opinion, it looks like someone may have been brutally murdered in the back of your car. At least it's night time, so no one's gonna be able to see it without a light. You shut everything up and climb back in the driver's seat, finding with great relief that the engine still turns over after that little crash. As you pull away from the house, there comes a muffled howl from somewhere within. Yep. Bye, Mr. Williams.

There's a ping from your phone as the journey marks itself completed. Funnily enough, you see a bunch more notes from other people who need rides back in town, but there's no way you're gonna do any more tonight. It's straight home for you. Without paying it more mind, you start gunning back to the freeway. Just gonna sleep this off like a...

Spoiler: Mirror (click to show/hide)

...like a bad stomach ache. Fuck.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 52